Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans forum 20:04 - Apr 11 with 1234 viewsthrillseeker

Currently watching the CUFC fans forum on youtube. -

God Robbie Cowling is blunt but I think he has provided decent answers so far

Currently on a short break

Fans forum on 21:21 - Apr 11 with 1203 viewsburnsieespana

Anything significant?
Fans forum on 22:07 - Apr 11 with 1198 viewsthrillseeker

Robbie is very upset with league position. We had 7th biggest budget this season and he expected no less than top 7 this season.

He did say he expects the budget for next season to be 7th biggest no matter what league we are in and expects top 7 finish in return

He got very irritated when asked whether Humes & Ball have any input on team selection and told fans to stop being stupid regarding this.

Keg beer/ real ale will not be sold in ground. Attempted previously and of an 80 pint keg only 12 pints drunk so 68 pints went off and were wasted.

Season ticket prices will be announced soon and sooner after season end than normal.

Season tickets for car park are returning.

A question regarding dirty seats - RC stated they were cleaned regularly but due to build work going on around ground there is a lot more dust than normal

RC got a bit defensive regarding contractor groundsman. He said they were doing a good job.

Pre-season games are being finalised

A lot of questions regarding marketing of club and RC said he will review this.

No price discounts for future games. Provided statistics that it was not cost effective

Dimitri Halajko was other presenter and he came across very well.

I thought RC was very blunt/ direct with his answers but surprisingly I was quite happy with 75-80% of answers given.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2023 22:08]
Fans forum on 23:26 - Apr 11 with 1177 viewswessex_exile

Fans forum on 22:07 - Apr 11 by thrillseeker

Robbie is very upset with league position. We had 7th biggest budget this season and he expected no less than top 7 this season.

He did say he expects the budget for next season to be 7th biggest no matter what league we are in and expects top 7 finish in return

He got very irritated when asked whether Humes & Ball have any input on team selection and told fans to stop being stupid regarding this.

Keg beer/ real ale will not be sold in ground. Attempted previously and of an 80 pint keg only 12 pints drunk so 68 pints went off and were wasted.

Season ticket prices will be announced soon and sooner after season end than normal.

Season tickets for car park are returning.

A question regarding dirty seats - RC stated they were cleaned regularly but due to build work going on around ground there is a lot more dust than normal

RC got a bit defensive regarding contractor groundsman. He said they were doing a good job.

Pre-season games are being finalised

A lot of questions regarding marketing of club and RC said he will review this.

No price discounts for future games. Provided statistics that it was not cost effective

Dimitri Halajko was other presenter and he came across very well.

I thought RC was very blunt/ direct with his answers but surprisingly I was quite happy with 75-80% of answers given.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2023 22:08]

I followed the live stream too, and agree that although at times RC was pretty ‘forthright’ in his responses, I didn’t disagree with most of it. Clearly some of his answers aren’t going resonate with some, but for most of those anything he said would be unacceptable, whatever he said. The Fans United fund came up, and I was disappointed that he didn’t address how the club could have engaged more with the process (ie trying to get their feedback on my seat design proposal (x2). Sounds like it will die a death and somehow all the pledges will be returned to members?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Fans forum on 08:22 - Apr 12 with 1141 viewsburnsieespana

Thanks for the updates guys.
We have again well underperformed so if we remain in league 2 next season some changes must be made.
Believe we have a fair number out of contract at season end and after BG's experience at Swindon just the man to rebuild a squad able to get that top 7 finish.
Fans forum on 10:58 - Apr 12 with 1115 viewsbwildered

Groundhog Day, most questions and answers could have been replayed from previous STH forums. The Chairman comes over has the whole process being bit of a chore, but has a interaction with the fan base this needs to continue. Sadly the void between club and fans could vastly improve, and the Chairman seems frustrated that we do not understand the processes which function in the running of the club.
Perhaps a reintroduced of a Matt Hudson position to liaise would be helpful on a regular basis, perhaps a feature on ColuTV , and help show the processes and input that is required in keeping the club running .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024