Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull 15:20 - May 2 with 2350 viewscontroversial_jack

What a dump! Edgy city and around the ground too. Have to keep your wits about yourself around there.One of the worse cities I have stayed in.
Hull on 20:39 - May 2 with 2202 views1983

No different to any other city in the UK at the moment

Hull on 20:54 - May 2 with 2183 viewsmajorraglan

Saw a thread on the other site which featured a twitter thread showing a gang of about 8 Hull fans attacking 2 young Swans fans, it was sickening,
Hull on 21:20 - May 2 with 2171 viewscontroversial_jack

Hull on 20:54 - May 2 by majorraglan

Saw a thread on the other site which featured a twitter thread showing a gang of about 8 Hull fans attacking 2 young Swans fans, it was sickening,

I didn't see anything myself, but some of my mates got hit my coins and plastic bottles at the end.Both sets of fans were abusing each other as normal.
Hull on 21:42 - May 2 with 2141 viewsFireboy2

I've seen it and know both, they are both Llangefni boys, i was absolutely boiling as they were isolated and picked on by about 3 or 4 but there were alot more that werent seen, the police there were an effing joke, did absolutely eff all, would have been totally different if there were a few more jacks there 😡

To the OP I agree, Hull is probably the worst city I've been to, most cities have decent areas but hull is a total sh!thole.
[Post edited 2 May 2023 21:45]
Hull on 10:22 - May 3 with 2027 viewsBoundy

Hull on 21:42 - May 2 by Fireboy2

I've seen it and know both, they are both Llangefni boys, i was absolutely boiling as they were isolated and picked on by about 3 or 4 but there were alot more that werent seen, the police there were an effing joke, did absolutely eff all, would have been totally different if there were a few more jacks there 😡

To the OP I agree, Hull is probably the worst city I've been to, most cities have decent areas but hull is a total sh!thole.

Always sickens me to see and hear about bullying and violence against someone who supports another Club ,its football not life or death. The trouble with the Police who have to deal with this is their attitude is let them ( the perpetrators , no differential ) get on with it and then turn up when both sides have had their fill .
Hull like most City's has its good and bad areas Hull being no different, try wandering around Middlesbrough, now thats enlightening to say the least .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Hull on 10:45 - May 3 with 2021 viewsraynor94

Yeah, seen it as you say sickening

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Hull on 12:52 - May 3 with 1971 viewsunion_jack

Hull on 21:42 - May 2 by Fireboy2

Anglesey??

Surely a Wrexham stronghold now😉

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Hull on 15:42 - May 3 with 1934 viewscontroversial_jack

Hull on 12:52 - May 3 by union_jack

Anglesey??

Surely a Wrexham stronghold now😉

Video should be sent to Hull police
Login to get fewer ads

Hull on 16:20 - May 3 with 1916 viewsonehunglow

Hull,like Swansea a gritty former industrial,working class city,now pilloried by those who in their ignorance denigrate other working people.
Ironic or what
Bournemouth is nice but it doesn’t have the character or history as does Hull.

The old town of Hull is very authentic and its history remarkable .

Around the city are some lovely villages

University is good too and students like it.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Hull on 18:38 - May 3 with 1870 views1983

Hull on 15:42 - May 3 by controversial_jack

Video should be sent to Hull police

Why don't you?
Google
Copy
Paste
Hull Police

Hull on 18:41 - May 3 with 1867 viewscontroversial_jack

Hull on 18:38 - May 3 by 1983

Why don't you?
Google
Copy
Paste
Hull Police

I may! Do you think i should?
Hull on 18:46 - May 3 with 1866 views1983

Hull on 18:41 - May 3 by controversial_jack

I may! Do you think i should?

Yes maybe you should, it happened on Saturday afternoon its now Wednesday night so it's obviously causing you concern so fill your boots!

Hull on 19:13 - May 3 with 1847 viewsBoundy

Hull on 16:20 - May 3 by onehunglow

Hull,like Swansea a gritty former industrial,working class city,now pilloried by those who in their ignorance denigrate other working people.
Ironic or what
Bournemouth is nice but it doesn’t have the character or history as does Hull.

The old town of Hull is very authentic and its history remarkable .

Around the city are some lovely villages

University is good too and students like it.

I stayed in Beverly for a week ,lovely town and that's why won't condemn an area ,cardiff exempted

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Hull on 08:21 - May 4 with 1752 viewsBarrySwan

Always found Hull a reasonably decent place. Played a lot of Ice hockey there including the first game ever played at the rink. Town centre always seemed nice enough to me during weekend stay overs for games or tournaments.

Every area including Swansea has its scumbags who will cause trouble casting a negative impression that doesn't necessarily reflect the area or people in general.
Hull on 21:21 - May 4 with 1624 viewsowainglyndwr

Hull on 08:21 - May 4 by BarrySwan

Always found Hull a reasonably decent place. Played a lot of Ice hockey there including the first game ever played at the rink. Town centre always seemed nice enough to me during weekend stay overs for games or tournaments.

Every area including Swansea has its scumbags who will cause trouble casting a negative impression that doesn't necessarily reflect the area or people in general.

Hull will have a warm welcome next year , after attacking families and youngsters
Hull on 21:39 - May 4 with 1613 viewsangryjack

Hull on 10:45 - May 3 by raynor94

Yeah, seen it as you say sickening

It was nothing..handbags
Hull on 22:14 - May 4 with 1580 viewsNotLoyal

Back in the days of Toozey we had some fun there.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Hull on 22:39 - May 4 with 1568 viewsowainglyndwr

Hull on 22:14 - May 4 by NotLoyal

Back in the days of Toozey we had some fun there.

They'll have thier work cut out now , down here
Hull on 09:59 - May 5 with 1499 viewscontroversial_jack

Hull on 22:39 - May 4 by owainglyndwr

They'll have thier work cut out now , down here

Yes, unfortunately innocents will get caught up in it as those cowards won't travel down here
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024