Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth Ainsworth & Jah Wobble at Plough Lane today 22:32 - May 16 with 2560 viewsPeterHucker

Some kind of football match going on at Plough Lane today.
Former Public Image Limited bassplayer & all-round legend Jah Wobble scored the winner apparently.
And Gareth Ainsworth man of the match.

The AFC Wimbledon ground is sponsored by the record label Cherry Red these days.
They used to be the Wycombe shirt sponsors too.
Gareth's band The Cold Blooded Hearts released their album on the same label too.

Gareth Ainsworth & Jah Wobble at Plough Lane today on 22:50 - May 16 with 2464 viewsLazyFan

Cultured winger, who crosses the ball early and runs all day, you say?
Has been known to shoot on target and score screamers you say?

If only ...

zzzzzzzzzz

Gareth Ainsworth & Jah Wobble at Plough Lane today on 00:20 - May 17 with 2337 viewsDannyPaddox

Wobble: “Will be my last ever match on a full sized pitch. Ain’t got the legs anymore, simple as.

Chris Martin said the same thing recently. Gareth turned around and offered him a new contract. Jah Wobble - welcome to QPR!
Gareth Ainsworth & Jah Wobble at Plough Lane today on 01:15 - May 17 with 2275 viewsBoston

Wobble did a lot of drugs in the 70's, could be dangerous. I once asked him if his uncle had been jailed for paedo stuff...had to leave the room quickly. But, I think he had been.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Gareth Ainsworth & Jah Wobble at Plough Lane today on 12:39 - May 17 with 1996 viewsPaddyhoops

Jab Wobble scores the winner at Plough lane ??
Did John Lyndon provide the assist?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024