Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Compensation incoming and outgoing 09:29 - Jul 24 with 1606 viewsWhiterockin

Keith any idea how long before the outstanding compensation payments will take to be settled. I know a couple of our targets are out of the country, but surely this is holding up any incoming transfers. I know it was only a friendly but the squad on Friday looked woefully short of quality. A few weeks ago I thought we would be OK, but I thought our bench was particularly weak and this is without losing anyone else.
Compensation incoming and outgoing on 10:34 - Jul 24 with 1538 viewsKeithHaynes

I probably know as much as anyone else on that, I would imagine the Martin plus staff and Josh Key compensation would be settled before the season starts. But who knows πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

The squad is down on last season from what I can see and maybe people will be better to judge ( and Duff ) after tomorrows friendly ?

As for players coming in Duff says two loans are nearly done. Maybe they will turn up tomorrow night before the game ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Compensation incoming and outgoing on 13:36 - Jul 24 with 1408 viewsguthrieintherain

Compensation incoming and outgoing on 10:34 - Jul 24 by KeithHaynes

I probably know as much as anyone else on that, I would imagine the Martin plus staff and Josh Key compensation would be settled before the season starts. But who knows πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

The squad is down on last season from what I can see and maybe people will be better to judge ( and Duff ) after tomorrows friendly ?

As for players coming in Duff says two loans are nearly done. Maybe they will turn up tomorrow night before the game ?

I thought the 2 loans were out in America Keith

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Compensation incoming and outgoing on 13:42 - Jul 24 with 1393 viewsWhiterockin

Compensation incoming and outgoing on 10:34 - Jul 24 by KeithHaynes

Thanks for the reply. Hopefully tomorrow will be better than Friday which I think was a wake up call.
Compensation incoming and outgoing on 15:44 - Jul 24 with 1325 viewsGixerJack

At least we can take some comfort from knowing that Cardiff don’t owe us anything
Compensation incoming and outgoing on 17:57 - Jul 24 with 1226 viewsKeithHaynes

Compensation incoming and outgoing on 13:36 - Jul 24 by guthrieintherain

I thought the 2 loans were out in America Keith

They are.

But of course they can get flights back.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Compensation incoming and outgoing on 20:18 - Jul 24 with 1109 viewsAlgorfajack

Compensation incoming and outgoing on 17:57 - Jul 24 by KeithHaynes

They are.

But of course they can get flights back.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Harrison Ashby was on the bench for Newcastle last night against Villa in the States, not sure if he got any game time as I turned off before kick off.

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024