Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! 16:21 - Sep 11 with 24118 viewsModeratorC

Welcome one and all to a veritable feast of footballing rivalry. The home side are in blue,they lose a lot in this fixture. The away side wear white, they don’t. However …

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60845/michael-duff-you-c
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60846/swansea-city-need-
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60853/swansea-city-fans-
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60863

This post has been edited by an administrator
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 11:56 - Sep 16 with 2344 viewsbuilthjack

1-3. Lots of blue tears.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 11:59 - Sep 16 with 2339 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 11:56 - Sep 16 by blaenaugwentjack

My line up for this evening. Rushworth gk. Key rb. Humpries, Cabango, Pedersen. Ymon lb. Grimes and Allen holding. Patio no 10. Cullen and Yates up top. Fulton just misses out starting for me. Bench Fisher, wood, Darling, Fulton, Patterson, Cooper, Lowe.

Lowe will start IMO.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 12:09 - Sep 16 with 2282 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 11:59 - Sep 16 by Whiterockin

Lowe will start IMO.

You nervous Whitey?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 12:27 - Sep 16 with 2277 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 12:09 - Sep 16 by onehunglow

You nervous Whitey?

Not really, what will be will be. We have enough quality now to win this, wether Duff can get them playing who knows, I certainly hope so. I came into this pre season very optimistic but this has slowly disappeared and feel we are at a crossroads. Either Duff turns us around in the next month or he will be gone in my opinion. I really hope for the former and it starts today.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 12:59 - Sep 16 with 2210 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 12:27 - Sep 16 by Whiterockin

Not really, what will be will be. We have enough quality now to win this, wether Duff can get them playing who knows, I certainly hope so. I came into this pre season very optimistic but this has slowly disappeared and feel we are at a crossroads. Either Duff turns us around in the next month or he will be gone in my opinion. I really hope for the former and it starts today.

Could we afford to sack him.
It was always said we couldn’t afford to sack the firmer coach even when obvious it was needed .It’s a bigger job than Duffers thought ,for sure .

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 13:14 - Sep 16 with 2207 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 12:59 - Sep 16 by onehunglow

Could we afford to sack him.
It was always said we couldn’t afford to sack the firmer coach even when obvious it was needed .It’s a bigger job than Duffers thought ,for sure .

I would say it depends on the details of the managers contract. Duff's contract could well differ from Martin's. I have said previously that an ex player told me when Martin came here that whatever happens he would get at least 18 months. This is why I was never shouting for him to go, it wasn't going to happen. I believe that Duff's contract is totally different, he will have time but no guarantees, if results don't improve, I would say by November, he will be gone. Hopefully it won't come to that.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 13:20 - Sep 16 with 2193 viewsunion_jack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 13:14 - Sep 16 by Whiterockin

I would say it depends on the details of the managers contract. Duff's contract could well differ from Martin's. I have said previously that an ex player told me when Martin came here that whatever happens he would get at least 18 months. This is why I was never shouting for him to go, it wasn't going to happen. I believe that Duff's contract is totally different, he will have time but no guarantees, if results don't improve, I would say by November, he will be gone. Hopefully it won't come to that.

I think we had to fight hard to secure his services (though I may be wrong). A ‘get rid if you cheaply’ clause wouldn’t have helped in the negotiations.

He’s here for the foreseeable future I’d say.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 14:12 - Sep 16 with 2107 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 13:14 - Sep 16 by Whiterockin

Not sure that is comforting if not
I’m off for a few hours with black lab to prepare for the game

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 16:46 - Sep 16 with 1973 viewsRhonddaSwans

The underdogs tag is nice 🙂👍 Swansea always thrive when underdogs.
This is gonna be a very high scoring game.
I have heard josh bowler is not playing (their only scary player)
After this week the Cardiff fans have painted their selves into a corner.

Having left footers in the squad today is gonna be a god send.
I hope lowe starts!

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 17:00 - Sep 16 with 1955 viewsSullutaCreturned

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 16:46 - Sep 16 by RhonddaSwans

I hope lowe starts!

I hope Kuharevych starts ahead of Cullen.

I'd rather see Allen and Fulton and Grimes on the bench.

If Lowe starts I hope he has a blinder but I didn't want him back, I seriously hope he proves me very wrong.

For me this isn't so much about winning the derby as just needing a win. At the very least we need a good performance but I'd take a scrappy 1 nil win.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 17:26 - Sep 16 with 1905 viewsKeithHaynes

No contract is ever the same. It’s impossible. As for the majority owners sacking a manager. It would have to be exceptionally desperate for them to do so.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 17:33 - Sep 16 with 1890 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 17:00 - Sep 16 by SullutaCreturned

I hope Kuharevych starts ahead of Cullen.

I'd rather see Allen and Fulton and Grimes on the bench.

If Lowe starts I hope he has a blinder but I didn't want him back, I seriously hope he proves me very wrong.

For me this isn't so much about winning the derby as just needing a win. At the very least we need a good performance but I'd take a scrappy 1 nil win.

I think you’ve named the midfield there 😂

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 17:45 - Sep 16 with 1854 viewsThrasher6

It's the worst start to a season for 32 years........saw the stat on Sky Sports News early....jeez.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 17:46 - Sep 16 with 1844 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 17:45 - Sep 16 by Thrasher6

It's the worst start to a season for 32 years........saw the stat on Sky Sports News early....jeez.

6 games in mind.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 18:19 - Sep 16 with 1775 viewsKeithHaynes

The Swans are in town.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 18:48 - Sep 16 with 1696 views1983

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 18:19 - Sep 16 by KeithHaynes

The Swans are in town.

Do you remember the shout out from one of the Shirley Burks a few years ago when the boys came off the coach

"WELCOME TO HELL"

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 19:13 - Sep 16 with 1541 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 16:46 - Sep 16 by RhonddaSwans

I hope lowe starts!

Don’t know about that, I’ll take a draw right now. No one I know is dumb enough to think we will win….
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 19:24 - Sep 16 with 1459 viewsBoundy

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 19:13 - Sep 16 by bennytheblue

Don’t know about that, I’ll take a draw right now. No one I know is dumb enough to think we will win….

The blue part in the ground are

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 19:34 - Sep 16 with 1397 viewsbuilthjack

Ffs. Joey didn’t even last the warm up.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 19:39 - Sep 16 with 1368 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 19:34 - Sep 16 by builthjack

Better now than labouring with an injury after KO.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 19:49 - Sep 16 with 1298 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 19:34 - Sep 16 by builthjack

He’s buggered basically

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 20:02 - Sep 16 with 1194 viewsKennedy

100% Pen

Just call me JFK

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 20:02 - Sep 16 with 1185 viewsKeithHaynes

Ref is missing loads here. Patino now.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 20:05 - Sep 16 with 1152 viewsbuilthjack

Is the ref from Tiger Bay?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 20:09 - Sep 16 with 1119 viewsmax936

Why did we boo the minutes silence ffs

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024