Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Octopus Energy 13:19 - Sep 28 with 1341 viewsDaniel

With the new energy price cap changing on 1st October I decided to see if I could get a better deal elsewhere. I've decided to switch to Octopus Energy because they were cheaper and I'd heard good things about them (such as a free electricity trial in our region).

They do a referral scheme where if you refer a friend you share £100 (£50 credit each), so I thought I'd share my referral link here if any of you want to take advantage.

https://share.octopus.energy/rich-bloom-266 (code: rich-bloom-266)

(note that I wouldn't usually allow these sort of posts, but I'm the boss, so I'm bending the rules )
Octopus Energy on 15:21 - Sep 28 with 1312 viewsdurham_exile

That is interesting Daniel.

I am currently with Shell for electricity (no gas in darkest Durham) and Shell have just sold their energy business to Octopus who now have their tentacles in me!

No mention of sharing money though.

I will investigate further!

Durham_exile

Octopus Energy on 08:12 - Sep 29 with 1274 viewsthrillseeker

I've been with Octopus for a good number of years and never had any issues

They price quite fairly compared to other energy suppliers
Octopus Energy on 14:53 - Sep 29 with 1231 viewsDaniel

Octopus Energy on 15:21 - Sep 28 by durham_exile

I am currently with Shell for electricity (no gas in darkest Durham) and Shell have just sold their energy business to Octopus who now have their tentacles in me!

Check this Durham - https://octopus.energy/shell/

It doesn't look like you'd get a welcome bonus when the sale goes through, so if I were you and the numbers looked good, I'd switch myself before I was switched by default, and take advantage. Do it to them before they do it to you, as the saying goes
Octopus Energy on 20:57 - Sep 29 with 1200 viewsdurham_exile

Octopus Energy on 14:53 - Sep 29 by Daniel

Check this Durham - https://octopus.energy/shell/

It doesn't look like you'd get a welcome bonus when the sale goes through, so if I were you and the numbers looked good, I'd switch myself before I was switched by default, and take advantage. Do it to them before they do it to you, as the saying goes

Thanks Daniel - good advice.

Durham_exile

Octopus Energy on 15:14 - Oct 6 with 1034 viewsgerry_us

Is this going to stay pinned at the top of the forum for ever Daniel?
If so, can I put my EON notice up for someone to join and earn me thirty quid?
Octopus Energy on 22:22 - Nov 1 with 685 viewsDaniel

Octopus Energy on 15:21 - Sep 28 by durham_exile

Durham, Martin Lewis suggested on his TV show yesterday that Shell customers should switch to Octopus with a referral code and get the bonus rather than wait to be switched and get nothing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024