Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone who’s at the game managed to get a programme? 20:30 - Dec 5 with 932 viewsRSCOSWORTH

I’ve seen people with them but haven’t been able to track one down.

CheeRS

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Anyone who’s at the game managed to get a programme? on 21:11 - Dec 5 with 908 viewswessex_exile

I'm pretty sure I read that they're on sale for this one - ticket office?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Anyone who’s at the game managed to get a programme? on 22:16 - Dec 5 with 885 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Thanks wessex, I didn’t manage to get one. Topped off a pretty crappy night.

Anyone who’s at the game managed to get a programme? on 19:40 - Dec 8 with 772 viewswessex_exile

Anyone who’s at the game managed to get a programme? on 22:16 - Dec 5 by RSCOSWORTH

Thanks wessex, I didn’t manage to get one. Topped off a pretty crappy night.

I do wonder what the club does with excess programmes if they've got them? Presumably periodically recycle them, but it might be worth an email to the club to see if they've got a few left? That is, of course, if you really want a lasting memory of the occasion?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Anyone who’s at the game managed to get a programme? on 20:28 - Dec 8 with 762 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Anyone who’s at the game managed to get a programme? on 19:40 - Dec 8 by wessex_exile

I do wonder what the club does with excess programmes if they've got them? Presumably periodically recycle them, but it might be worth an email to the club to see if they've got a few left? That is, of course, if you really want a lasting memory of the occasion?

Ha Ha! The quicker I forget that game the better but I do like to have a programme from the matches that I've been to. I'm going tomorrow so might have a quick ask in the club shop.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024