Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is a crime story permitted on here? 09:49 - Dec 8 with 758 viewsSparkfilmsTV

I have just been informed that Steve Wright, the Suffolk Serial Killer was arrested for the second time this week in relation to the murder of Vicky Hall in 1999.

This is a case that Sparkfilms spent many months researching. We identified time lines and hired vehicles that put Steve Wright very much in contention as a suspect in the case.

There were similarities in body deposition with the first two victims found in the Ipswich murders.

We also may have discovered ( Suffolk Serial Murders ) how all the belongings to the victims ( clothes, shoes, phones, bags etc ) may have been hidden - and as yet, never accounted for by Suffolk Police.

This has become quite a past time for me over the years.

My track record isn't great - a few l have got right, and a few l have got wrong ...but sifting through hours of witness statements has become quite addictive to me in later life.

If the mods feel this content unsuitable then please remove.

Is a crime story permitted on here? on 19:27 - Dec 8 with 698 viewswessex_exile

Don't take the lack of replies as disinterest, I'm enjoying the snippets and titbits of the seedier side of life outside of the U's bubble greatly, just not much really I can add to the conversation.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Is a crime story permitted on here? on 21:31 - Dec 8 with 677 viewsSparkfilmsTV

Kind of you to say Wessex.

I fell into this world.

For the past 20 years l have taken it on myself to research cases that interested me. Murders mainly. And quite a few of them.

I was always prepared to hand this information over to Police, Media, Barristers and others for no fee should it be of any value to them.

Most of the time what l had was of no value or little value but over the past few years l have managed to uncover information that has made a significant difference to several high profile cases.

My reward is seeing justice.

I was used to giving information and getting nothing back l didn't have a problem with that, but these days l do engage with broadcasters and the national press with dialogue and am occasionally able to open new lines of enquiry that they can process. Better still the Police, but they are quite often the most difficult to deal with.

The Mark Blanco case is one of the most complex, multi dynamic projects l have ever undertaken.

I have personal links to this case. The 'Tigers at Layer Road' thread, which did at least begin with an authentic link to Colchester United has some very interesting followers.

This has led to several visiting my home and travelling down from London to do so.

Sometimes l even get paid. Sky News have been generous and supportive.

I have had recent contact with Michael Wolkind KC in relation to the Blanco case. Michael has had to take a step back from this due to health issues and this has spurred me on to get further into the project.

Those present on that fateful night in December 2006 are the most incredible cross section of individuals that could be assembled in a small room in Whitechapel.

Each of them carrying the battle scars of that night, sometimes hidden, but always likely to break onto the surface.

One of them the grand daughter of a former Chief Attorney, another the daughter of a senior journalist and crime writer, obviously a well known musician, another an intellectual and without doubt a huge influence on the musician, in fact possibly closer to Peter than Carl Barat ever was.

Imagine that.

One with mental health issues.

And another who amongst other skills was a pole dancer here in Colchester on occasion.

The most bizarre collection of CV lifestyles.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2023 8:30]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024