Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it time for Cowling to sell up? 17:06 - Dec 16 with 801 viewsCrashBandicoot

Poll: Who would you like as next Us head coach

Is it time for Cowling to sell up? on 17:09 - Dec 16 with 790 viewsmfb_cufc

Pointless poll, because he is not going to.

mfb

Is it time for Cowling to sell up? on 17:13 - Dec 16 with 781 viewsCrashBandicoot

Is it time for Cowling to sell up? on 17:09 - Dec 16 by mfb_cufc

Pointless poll, because he is not going to.

No need to be rude, Scunthorpe & Oldham fans forced their stubborn and useless owners to sell up so we should be doing the same.

Is it time for Cowling to sell up? on 18:25 - Dec 16 with 726 viewswessex_exile

Is it time for Cowling to sell up? on 17:13 - Dec 16 by CrashBandicoot

No need to be rude, Scunthorpe & Oldham fans forced their stubborn and useless owners to sell up so we should be doing the same.

I don't think mfb_cufc was actually trying to be rude, just stating the reality of the situation.

I'm not claiming any deep personal insight here, but from my limited engagement with Robbie, I'm 100% convinced that he is totally committed to Colchester United and wants nothing less than success for the club. If/when he sells up, I'm certain it'll only be when he feels we are in a stronger and more certain position, both financially off the pitch and as a team on the pitch. Quite what that marker will be, I'm not sure, but an established and stable League 1 side is probably the minimum requirement. Until then, he'll keep investing.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Is it time for Cowling to sell up? on 19:01 - Dec 16 with 705 viewsCrashBandicoot

Is it time for Cowling to sell up? on 18:25 - Dec 16 by wessex_exile

I don't think mfb_cufc was actually trying to be rude, just stating the reality of the situation.

I'm not claiming any deep personal insight here, but from my limited engagement with Robbie, I'm 100% convinced that he is totally committed to Colchester United and wants nothing less than success for the club. If/when he sells up, I'm certain it'll only be when he feels we are in a stronger and more certain position, both financially off the pitch and as a team on the pitch. Quite what that marker will be, I'm not sure, but an established and stable League 1 side is probably the minimum requirement. Until then, he'll keep investing.

If he wants us back on side and paying to click the turnstiles then he urgently needs to sort out the management problem. The fact is we have slid from the Championship to almost the NL under his stewardship (and poor managerial appointments - esp from 2011 until McGreal came in and after he left).

TBF I have no doubt that he is trying but us fans deserve much better than this and he needs to recognise our concerns about the management and act upon them. Otherwise the club will go nowhere
[Post edited 16 Dec 2023 19:03]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024