Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 11:34 - Jan 29 with 7473 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61816/swansea-city-trans

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 13:22 - Jan 29 with 3904 viewsFlashberryjack

And the news is !!!! there is no news.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 13:37 - Jan 29 with 3866 viewsAlgorfajack

About to become the shortest thread on here.

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 14:06 - Jan 29 with 3788 viewsJackDragon

Well that's one in the building.
🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 14:09 - Jan 29 with 3774 viewsswan_si

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-complete-signing-ronald
🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 14:57 - Jan 29 with 3609 viewsLuther27

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 14:09 - Jan 29 by swan_si

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-complete-signing-ronald

Well….he says he’s quick! Can’t wait to see him play.
🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 15:16 - Jan 29 with 3549 viewsbuilthjack

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 14:57 - Jan 29 by Luther27

Well….he says he’s quick! Can’t wait to see him play.

Garrick was quick. Clumsy though.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 15:32 - Jan 29 with 3508 viewspete

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 14:06 - Jan 29 by JackDragon

Well that's one in the building.

and another one leaves, Bolasse not staying
🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 15:42 - Jan 29 with 3465 viewsWhiterockin

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 15:32 - Jan 29 by pete

and another one leaves, Bolasse not staying

I'm not disappointed.
Login to get fewer ads

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 16:27 - Jan 29 with 3312 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61823/one-in-and-one-out

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 17:06 - Jan 29 with 3225 viewsLuther27

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 15:16 - Jan 29 by builthjack

True…also hoping his hamstrings hold out as well.
🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 17:13 - Jan 29 with 3192 viewsPawelAbbott

I would have hoped that they had sorted out the work permit before they announced his signing.
They are going to look pretty stupid if that falls through
🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 17:25 - Jan 29 with 3129 viewsKeithHaynes

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 17:13 - Jan 29 by PawelAbbott

I would have hoped that they had sorted out the work permit before they announced his signing.
They are going to look pretty stupid if that falls through

I would think they’ve had the nod in principle.

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 17:43 - Jan 29 with 3062 viewspete

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 17:25 - Jan 29 by KeithHaynes

I would think they’ve had the nod in principle.

keith if what is being said on the other site we could be down a lot of players as it has been said they are trying to move at least 3 more of the squad out , how true i know not but its from a guy who is rarley not far off the mark you got any info ?
🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 17:55 - Jan 29 with 3007 viewsWhiterockin

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 17:43 - Jan 29 by pete

keith if what is being said on the other site we could be down a lot of players as it has been said they are trying to move at least 3 more of the squad out , how true i know not but its from a guy who is rarley not far off the mark you got any info ?

I would guess at Yates, Wood and Walsh but Walsh doesn't need to be done by Thursday.

If we got an offer for Cullen or Patterson they would be gone with 5 months left on their contracts.

Edit
4 months not 5.
[Post edited 29 Jan 18:03]
🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 18:19 - Jan 29 with 2910 viewsmax936

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 17:43 - Jan 29 by pete

Blackburn are skint the Venkys are in the soup financially with businesses in India, they spoke about their troubles on Talksport on the Hawkesbe and Jacobs show and will welcome 7000 Wrexham fans tonight with open arms which will help their financial troubles.

On another note about Wrexham, I can't ever remember them ever giving a tuppenny fook about them on Talksport, until their fancy dan new owners rocked up, its pathetic listening to them all loved up with Wrexham now!

Thankfully I've an off button

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 18:23 - Jan 29 with 2907 viewsKeithHaynes

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 18:19 - Jan 29 by max936

Blackburn are skint the Venkys are in the soup financially with businesses in India, they spoke about their troubles on Talksport on the Hawkesbe and Jacobs show and will welcome 7000 Wrexham fans tonight with open arms which will help their financial troubles.

On another note about Wrexham, I can't ever remember them ever giving a tuppenny fook about them on Talksport, until their fancy dan new owners rocked up, its pathetic listening to them all loved up with Wrexham now!

Thankfully I've an off button

It always nice to see an underdog win, that is unless your Maidstone who messed up my acca on Saturday. In Wrexham’s case I hope they lose, sick of hearing about them. Hollywood humpers.

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 18:32 - Jan 29 with 2855 viewsshingle

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 18:23 - Jan 29 by KeithHaynes

It always nice to see an underdog win, that is unless your Maidstone who messed up my acca on Saturday. In Wrexham’s case I hope they lose, sick of hearing about them. Hollywood humpers.

Great for the town great for their fans and great for the area, stop being so envious mun, we would probably be a lot better better off if we had those guys in charge of us instead of the ones who are absolutely ruining our club.
🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 (n/t) on 18:33 - Jan 29 with 2842 viewsmax936

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 18:33 - Jan 29 with 2832 viewsmax936

Bah Humbug .

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 18:34 - Jan 29 with 2826 viewsmax936

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68133948

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 (n/t) on 18:35 - Jan 29 with 2811 viewsmax936

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 (n/t) on 18:33 - Jan 29 by max936

Pardon!

Decent post I thought!

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 18:40 - Jan 29 with 2766 viewsKeithHaynes

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 15:16 - Jan 29 by builthjack

I refer you to the aforementioned Darren Perret.

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 18:52 - Jan 29 with 2729 viewsPawelAbbott

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 17:55 - Jan 29 by Whiterockin

I would guess at Yates, Wood and Walsh but Walsh doesn't need to be done by Thursday.

If we got an offer for Cullen or Patterson they would be gone with 5 months left on their contracts.

Edit
4 months not 5.
[Post edited 29 Jan 18:03]

That is 2, potentially 3, first team players going with nothing looking like coming in
🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 19:03 - Jan 29 with 2692 viewsKeithHaynes

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 18:52 - Jan 29 by PawelAbbott

That is 2, potentially 3, first team players going with nothing looking like coming in

Paterson maybe. But I think he may get a one even two year deal.
Cullen for decent money, the Swans have a one year option.
If Wood did go we would be lucky to bank 3 million but he fits the player trading model.

We wouldn’t miss Wood or Cullen.

Cabango, Humphreys ( at times ) and Darling are more than capable of matching Wood’s current contribution. We have Tymon and Pedersen the latter I can’t see progressing much.

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 19:13 - Jan 29 with 2628 viewsmax936

🦢SWANSEA CITY transfer window updates 🦢 on 19:03 - Jan 29 by KeithHaynes

Paterson maybe. But I think he may get a one even two year deal.
Cullen for decent money, the Swans have a one year option.
If Wood did go we would be lucky to bank 3 million but he fits the player trading model.

We wouldn’t miss Wood or Cullen.

Cabango, Humphreys ( at times ) and Darling are more than capable of matching Wood’s current contribution. We have Tymon and Pedersen the latter I can’t see progressing much.

Tymon is coming along a treat for me, decent player.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024