Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight elsewhere 19:51 - Mar 12 with 1318 viewswessex_exile

U's currently in the relegation zone as it stands, after FGR take a 1st minute lead at Bradford City. Time for my alma mater to step up and do their job!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Tonight elsewhere on 20:16 - Mar 12 with 1284 viewsdurham_exile

Give me more good news Wessex!

Typical Bantams inconsistent form

Plenty of time left fortunately, similarly Crewe who have also hit the buffers recently.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Tonight elsewhere on 20:29 - Mar 12 with 1267 viewswessex_exile

Tonight elsewhere on 20:16 - Mar 12 by durham_exile

Give me more good news Wessex!

Typical Bantams inconsistent form

Plenty of time left fortunately, similarly Crewe who have also hit the buffers recently.

Up the U's

How about Grimsby now 1-0 up against the Dongs - grim right now...

Up the U's

Tonight elsewhere on 20:34 - Mar 12 with 1252 viewswessex_exile

Tonight elsewhere on 20:29 - Mar 12 by wessex_exile

How about Grimsby now 1-0 up against the Dongs - grim right now...

MK Dons just saved an injury time penalty to keep it at 1-0 to Grimsby.

Up the U's

Tonight elsewhere on 20:49 - Mar 12 with 1236 viewsfranksic1988

Our form hasn’t been good enough. 1 win 9 ( I think ) that’s not good is it ! Cottrell has done what a new manager is meant to. He has rejuvenated the team and started getting results!! We need 2 wins out of the next 2 games.
Tonight elsewhere on 21:24 - Mar 12 with 1214 viewsdurham_exile

Typical Bantams, absolute crap

Crewe finally take the lead against Sutton.

Come on Bradford

Durham_exile

Tonight elsewhere on 21:27 - Mar 12 with 1207 viewswessex_exile

Tonight elsewhere on 21:24 - Mar 12 by durham_exile

Typical Bantams, absolute crap

Crewe finally take the lead against Sutton.

Come on Bradford

Bantams dominating possession, attempts etc, just not putting it in the onion bag right now.

Up the U's

Tonight elsewhere on 21:31 - Mar 12 with 1202 viewsburnsieespana

Think sadly we may have to prepare ourselves for relegation as both FGR and Grimsby look to be escaping with decent results.
Tonight elsewhere on 21:37 - Mar 12 with 1195 viewsdurham_exile

FGR now 2-0 with a Dodgy penalty!!!!!!

Now bottom two.

Durham_exile

Login to get fewer ads

Tonight elsewhere on 21:42 - Mar 12 with 1178 viewsCrashBandicoot

Well we have 2 games in hand so stranger things have happened but we now urgently need wins...

Poll: Who would you like as next Us head coach

Tonight elsewhere on 21:45 - Mar 12 with 1162 viewsdurham_exile

Tonight elsewhere on 21:42 - Mar 12 by CrashBandicoot

Well we have 2 games in hand so stranger things have happened but we now urgently need wins...

Looks like Sutton doomed

Now between us and FGR for the other spot.

Not for people of a nervous disposition.

Durham_exile

Tonight elsewhere on 21:51 - Mar 12 with 1117 viewsburnsieespana

Tonight elsewhere on 21:45 - Mar 12 by durham_exile

Looks like Sutton doomed

Now between us and FGR for the other spot.

Not for people of a nervous disposition.

Difference is FGR have a proven goalscorer actually scoring goals.
Bradford had 76% of the play so a real robbery job.
[Post edited 13 Mar 19:18]
Tonight elsewhere on 21:54 - Mar 12 with 1101 viewsdurham_exile

Tonight elsewhere on 21:51 - Mar 12 by burnsieespana

Difference is FGR have a proven goalscorer actually scoring goals.
Bradford had 76% of the play so a real robbery job.
[Post edited 13 Mar 19:18]

Sombrero time Burnsie

Durham_exile

Tonight elsewhere on 22:07 - Mar 12 with 1062 viewsthrillseeker

Tonight's results have really hit home and now we are in the 2nd relegation spot I worry we will not recover.

We needed a goal scorer to replace Taylor and we need less of the negative tactics where we set up and play for a draw. We need a minimum of 5 wins to have any chance of staying up.

I am surprised the Cowley's did not identify our goal scoring problem whilst FGR spotted the issue and signed a proven scorer at this level.

It's a rollercoaster supporting the team with ups and downs but I feel it is only going down at moment
Tonight elsewhere on 22:14 - Mar 12 with 1044 viewsfranksic1988

Tonight elsewhere on 22:07 - Mar 12 by thrillseeker

Tonight's results have really hit home and now we are in the 2nd relegation spot I worry we will not recover.

We needed a goal scorer to replace Taylor and we need less of the negative tactics where we set up and play for a draw. We need a minimum of 5 wins to have any chance of staying up.

I am surprised the Cowley's did not identify our goal scoring problem whilst FGR spotted the issue and signed a proven scorer at this level.

It's a rollercoaster supporting the team with ups and downs but I feel it is only going down at moment

They’re crap…. They seem to have really hoodwinked a lot of fans…. We are backing a pair of clowns that can’t get us wins.

They don’t play our best defender Mitchell and they play hopper and big John upfront and expect goals😳

They have signed 3/4 players albeit on loan who they chose…. It’s made not one jot of difference. So we can add poor recruitment to the ever growing list of fails.

We are not even playing good football. Let’s stop praising every team / manager up that we play and let’s go out change things up and get a win…. I mean we can’t be that crap.
Tonight elsewhere on 22:42 - Mar 12 with 973 viewsdurham_exile

Come on guys.
Keep the faith.

We will survive but we must play Bradley and when fit Samson Tovide up front.

Durham_exile

Tonight elsewhere on 10:00 - Mar 13 with 740 viewsMoor_Pinot

Tonight elsewhere on 22:42 - Mar 12 by durham_exile

Come on guys.
Keep the faith.

We will survive but we must play Bradley and when fit Samson Tovide up front.

Yes, try to be bold and use Ihionvien and Tovide when we have him - or recall Cooper's pace?

FGR don't have the weight of expectations based on our long history nor the far bigger demanding fanbase of our club. Nor have they experienced a damaging long term spiral of decline like us. Very difficult to arrest.
In consequence the pressure on FGR must surely be less and post-Deeney they are playing for the fun of it and without the paralysis under which we inevitably play at the moment. A win would unlock some confidence and maybe we'll escape. In my opinion FGR were always likely to escape although I believe we may as well. There's still virtually a quarter of our season left, mostly at home where one win may unlock the tension and allow us the freedom to give it a really good go.

Here's hoping.

Moor Pinot

Tonight elsewhere on 10:55 - Mar 13 with 707 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Tonight elsewhere on 22:14 - Mar 12 by franksic1988

They’re crap…. They seem to have really hoodwinked a lot of fans…. We are backing a pair of clowns that can’t get us wins.

They don’t play our best defender Mitchell and they play hopper and big John upfront and expect goals😳

They have signed 3/4 players albeit on loan who they chose…. It’s made not one jot of difference. So we can add poor recruitment to the ever growing list of fails.

We are not even playing good football. Let’s stop praising every team / manager up that we play and let’s go out change things up and get a win…. I mean we can’t be that crap.

Mitchell has been injured and only just returned from Charlton after going back there for treatment.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Tonight elsewhere on 17:23 - Mar 13 with 591 viewsfranksic1988

Tonight elsewhere on 10:55 - Mar 13 by RSCOSWORTH

Mitchell has been injured and only just returned from Charlton after going back there for treatment.

That’s what he said on an Interview recently. But he was saying before that he could only play a certain amount of loan players!!

He will play Mitchell now as the fans are telling him to. Why he keeps playing hopper and big John I’m stumped.
Tonight elsewhere on 18:10 - Mar 13 with 555 viewsBLACKCAT

Tonight elsewhere on 20:34 - Mar 12 by wessex_exile

MK Dons just saved an injury time penalty to keep it at 1-0 to Grimsby.

A superb result for The Mariners. Three weeks ago David Artell was receiving terrible vitriolic abuse with few defending him. It shows the folly of judging too soon and how quickly things can change.
Tonight elsewhere on 18:55 - Mar 13 with 544 viewswessex_exile

It is what it is - not much we can do when we're not even playing, sometimes results will go our way, sometimes they won't. It just goes to show we can't rely on anyone to do us a favour, it's 100% in our hands.

Up the U's

Tonight elsewhere on 20:08 - Mar 13 with 504 viewsfranksic1988

Tonight elsewhere on 18:55 - Mar 13 by wessex_exile

It is what it is - not much we can do when we're not even playing, sometimes results will go our way, sometimes they won't. It just goes to show we can't rely on anyone to do us a favour, it's 100% in our hands.

Totally agree. It’s down to Colchester fc to secure their own safety. Coaches, players, fans. The table never Lies. If we don’t stay up we wasn’t good enough !
[Post edited 13 Mar 20:10]
Tonight elsewhere on 21:23 - Mar 13 with 463 viewsbwildered

Must make our home games count . All too often a worth while away display was not backed up with home points . If we do not improve this scenario we will only have OURSELVES to blame.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024