Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Highest League Attendances at the JCS 12:51 - Apr 4 with 1964 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Since we've been at the JCS we have exceeded 7,000 fans on just 11 occasions in the league.

Can you recall the opposition and score for any of these matches. And were you there in attendance? Two clubs figure twice.

I think I was at four of the 11.
[Post edited 4 Apr 12:57]

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Highest League Attendances at the JCS on 10:55 - Apr 6 with 452 viewsdurham_exile

Highest League Attendances at the JCS on 11:21 - Apr 5 by wessex_exile

LOL - saw court hearing in the context of Southend and automatically assumed HMRC. Must be nice for a change to be up against a different legal team.

Crowdwise, it’ll depend on how many travel from Wrexham (and brave the rail engineering works). They were apparently given 1,690 tickets, so with E1 and E2 closed, somewhere around 1,300+ should see us top 9k.

I understand it is London based legal firm Stewarts Law who have brought the action which a Judge will rule on on 17 April.

The outstanding sum has not been disclosed.

The plot thickens.

Durham_exile

Highest League Attendances at the JCS on 12:20 - Apr 6 with 419 viewsburnsieespana

Highest League Attendances at the JCS on 10:55 - Apr 6 by durham_exile

I understand it is London based legal firm Stewarts Law who have brought the action which a Judge will rule on on 17 April.

The outstanding sum has not been disclosed.

The plot thickens.

How bizarre when your Lawyers sue you!
Highest League Attendances at the JCS on 10:32 - Apr 9 with 323 viewsRSCOSWORTH

8,432 so our 7th highest league attendance at the JCS, slotting in between Southampton and Preston. Highest league attendance since December 2015. Wonder how far you'd have to go back to find a home league attendance of ours for a fourth division match that exceeds this.

Not quite as high as I thought it would be in the end. There were a fair number of empty seats in the Wrexham end and numerous empty seats dotted around the stadium especially in the West stand.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Highest League Attendances at the JCS on 13:17 - Apr 9 with 289 viewsburnsieespana

Highest League Attendances at the JCS on 10:32 - Apr 9 by RSCOSWORTH

8,432 so our 7th highest league attendance at the JCS, slotting in between Southampton and Preston. Highest league attendance since December 2015. Wonder how far you'd have to go back to find a home league attendance of ours for a fourth division match that exceeds this.

Not quite as high as I thought it would be in the end. There were a fair number of empty seats in the Wrexham end and numerous empty seats dotted around the stadium especially in the West stand.

Do wonder why it wS announced as a sell out.
Can u derstans empty seats in the away support but not in the remainder of the ground.
Highest League Attendances at the JCS on 14:07 - Apr 9 with 273 viewsdurham_exile

Highest League Attendances at the JCS on 13:17 - Apr 9 by burnsieespana

Do wonder why it wS announced as a sell out.
Can u derstans empty seats in the away support but not in the remainder of the ground.

How many seats have been removed in E1 and E2. That would explain a percentage of the empty seats then Wrexham failed to fill their allocation about another 600 but why so many empty seats in the West Stand when all apparently had been sold.

A mystery.

Durham_exile

Highest League Attendances at the JCS on 18:13 - Apr 9 with 238 viewswessex_exile

Highest League Attendances at the JCS on 14:07 - Apr 9 by durham_exile

How many seats have been removed in E1 and E2. That would explain a percentage of the empty seats then Wrexham failed to fill their allocation about another 600 but why so many empty seats in the West Stand when all apparently had been sold.

A mystery.

I would imagine they were 'sold' in the sense that they weren't available to be purchased, so probably more concession tickets which had been given out but not taken up. The North Stand had netting over the front two rows as well, meaning another 200+ unavailable (not that Wrexham needed them in the end, they were still nearly 400 below the reduced North Stand capacity).

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Highest League Attendances at the JCS on 18:24 - Apr 9 with 237 viewsthrillseeker

A very poor away following from Hollywood.

Expected more
Highest League Attendances at the JCS on 00:21 - Apr 12 with 168 viewsghughes11

Highest League Attendances at the JCS on 14:07 - Apr 9 by durham_exile

A mystery.

I wonder if some people (not fans) purchased tickets for the West Stand hoping for a glimpse of Deadpool and so when they found out he was still in Disney Land - they didn't bother showing up!

Poll: What was the main reason for the Col U win versus Carlisle?

Login to get fewer ads

Highest League Attendances at the JCS on 01:05 - Apr 12 with 165 viewswessex_exile

Highest League Attendances at the JCS on 00:21 - Apr 12 by ghughes11

I wonder if some people (not fans) purchased tickets for the West Stand hoping for a glimpse of Deadpool and so when they found out he was still in Disney Land - they didn't bother showing up!

Highly unlikely, the empty seats were all congregated in one of the West stands, and pretty much as a block. As far as I’m concerned, definitely player/ staff freebie tickets for friends and family.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024