Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO perennial ticket moaners! 22:39 - Aug 1 with 3781 viewsdavidaeaton

Stop moaning there were hoards of tickets to be had! That is all please go back to your business :-)

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

FAO perennial ticket moaners! on 22:41 - Aug 1 with 3763 viewsDarran

I concur,another thing too when they announced the attendance why did thousands of people start clapping when it was sh*t?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO perennial ticket moaners! on 22:42 - Aug 1 with 3749 viewsswanny

Well, at that point I was clapping anything and everything

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

FAO perennial ticket moaners! on 22:43 - Aug 1 with 3740 viewsmonmouth

FAO perennial ticket moaners! on 22:41 - Aug 1 by Darran

I concur,another thing too when they announced the attendance why did thousands of people start clapping when it was sh*t?

Why in the name of the sweet baby jesus do they still insist on announcing the attendance.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

FAO perennial ticket moaners! on 22:44 - Aug 1 with 3737 viewsdavidaeaton

I to thought that! Was a good crowd don't get me wrong and a fairly good atmosphere but should have been around 18,000 least?

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

FAO perennial ticket moaners! on 23:00 - Aug 1 with 3661 viewsPhil_S

16000 for a third round qualifier I would have thought was a reasonably decent crowd?
FAO perennial ticket moaners! on 23:01 - Aug 1 with 3657 viewsGrandPrix

Maybe the few thousand who aint got season tickets did turn up tonight but a lot of season ticket holders didnt....I know the season folks around me were not there tonight!!
[Post edited 1 Aug 2013 23:01]

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

FAO perennial ticket moaners! on 23:08 - Aug 1 with 3620 viewsdavidaeaton

FAO perennial ticket moaners! on 23:01 - Aug 1 by GrandPrix

Maybe the few thousand who aint got season tickets did turn up tonight but a lot of season ticket holders didnt....I know the season folks around me were not there tonight!!
[Post edited 1 Aug 2013 23:01]

Yeah I agree but there are more (allegedly) that want tickets desperately , I know it was on box, I know it was 25 quid, I know some folk are on holibobs but the amount of folk that piss whine and moan about lack of tickets they were there to be had, I don't care I went I enjoyed and just wanted to point this out as its a little bugbear of mine, moaning about moaners oooh the irony :-)

FAO perennial ticket moaners! on 23:12 - Aug 1 with 3612 viewsDarran

FAO perennial ticket moaners! on 23:00 - Aug 1 by Phil_S

16000 for a third round qualifier I would have thought was a reasonably decent crowd?

Well school holidays,beautiful evening,first game of the season,new players and European football makes it a tad disappointing for me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

FAO perennial ticket moaners! on 23:15 - Aug 1 with 3601 viewsrossshaw

I have few chances to watch the swans live during the season (Barnsley home was my only game last season :/). So to watch this game was amazing!

Loved every second of it

Trundle could still do a job..

FAO perennial ticket moaners! on 23:18 - Aug 1 with 3588 viewsGrandPrix

I am certainly not arguing the case but the amount of people I know who cant get tickets usually were there tonight while Season ticket holders were not........not in their usual seats anyway.....I know in the cup games last year I sat in different seats to get a different view for some games........so really none of us know who was there today and who was not, seasons, non seasons, plastics...... maybe we are not such the massive fanbase club we think we are (untill the 17th )

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

FAO perennial ticket moaners! on 23:20 - Aug 1 with 3579 viewsdavidaeaton

FAO perennial ticket moaners! on 23:18 - Aug 1 by GrandPrix

I am certainly not arguing the case but the amount of people I know who cant get tickets usually were there tonight while Season ticket holders were not........not in their usual seats anyway.....I know in the cup games last year I sat in different seats to get a different view for some games........so really none of us know who was there today and who was not, seasons, non seasons, plastics...... maybe we are not such the massive fanbase club we think we are (untill the 17th )

Spot on!

FAO perennial ticket moaners! on 23:21 - Aug 1 with 3572 viewslatchford

I was thinking exactly this. The people who moan about not being able to get tickets just can't be bothered. Tossers
FAO perennial ticket moaners! on 06:48 - Aug 2 with 3448 viewsJoeSoccerFan

on the web stream, the attendance didn't look too bad (maybe sparse around the corners.

I commend those that attended and I'm jealous, as well.
FAO perennial ticket moaners! on 09:31 - Aug 2 with 3324 viewsJonTheJack

I thought it was an awful attendance.

This was our first game back in Europe with the chance that it may not happen again for another few decades. We had no home pre-season games either so this was our first proper look at the team within a competitive match to boot.
FAO perennial ticket moaners! on 09:44 - Aug 2 with 3310 viewsjandyt

FAO perennial ticket moaners! on 09:31 - Aug 2 by JonTheJack

I thought it was an awful attendance.

This was our first game back in Europe with the chance that it may not happen again for another few decades. We had no home pre-season games either so this was our first proper look at the team within a competitive match to boot.

I thought it was pretty poor as well given it was our first European game in almost a quarter of a century, but there are definitely a lot of fans on holidays. As someone else said, the people who moan about tickets should have taken full advantage last night- or is tv the cheaper and easier option for many of these people.

Proudly plastic since 1978! www.pbase.com/andrew_thomas

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024