Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
and they call us bitter?........... 23:36 - Aug 16 with 7135 viewsdavidaeaton

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=366785&start=0&rid=0

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=366786&start=0&rid=0

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

and they call us bitter?........... on 23:38 - Aug 16 with 5799 viewsdavidaeaton

They are two desperate threads, check them both out, what lovely people they are, so chuffed they're going to represent wales in the premiership aye the bitter kents

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

and they call us bitter?........... on 23:41 - Aug 16 with 5790 viewsdgt73

and they call us bitter?........... on 23:38 - Aug 16 by davidaeaton

They are two desperate threads, check them both out, what lovely people they are, so chuffed they're going to represent wales in the premiership aye the bitter kents

Fu*k um.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

and they call us bitter?........... on 23:41 - Aug 16 with 5789 viewsEuroJacks

We give it out.cant blame them if it was perry who said it we be calling for is head.
and they call us bitter?........... on 23:44 - Aug 16 with 5774 viewsdavidaeaton

and they call us bitter?........... on 23:41 - Aug 16 by EuroJacks

We give it out.cant blame them if it was perry who said it we be calling for is head.

There's still some shitts wishing the big man dead though, I hate them but don't wish their players etc dead, its the reason hartson quit twitter because of those vile creatures

and they call us bitter?........... on 23:45 - Aug 16 with 5770 viewsdavidaeaton

and they call us bitter?........... on 23:41 - Aug 16 by dgt73

Fu*k um.

With a rusty nail from Chernobyl

and they call us bitter?........... on 06:18 - Aug 17 with 5491 viewsScoobyDoo

and they call us bitter?........... on 23:44 - Aug 16 by davidaeaton

There's still some shitts wishing the big man dead though, I hate them but don't wish their players etc dead, its the reason hartson quit twitter because of those vile creatures

Who wishes him dead? I read both those threads and yes they are bitter towards him but wishing him dead? I think you are just trying to stir things up butt, there is enough hatred (unfortunately) between the both clubs without you implying stuff that isn't there.

You ought to take a look in the mirror mate, bet you wont like the reflection that comes back, there again maybe you don't know any different.
and they call us bitter?........... on 06:25 - Aug 17 with 5486 viewsCatullus

Scooby, read the thread properly, pazit2me made a comment about dropping dead.
I'm not going to judge though, plenty off here have said similar.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

and they call us bitter?........... on 06:31 - Aug 17 with 5475 viewsCatullus

What's funny is, they think Hartson shouldn't tip them for the drop. They're an obvious choice as a newly promoted team.
But because he's involved with Wales and they have bought players, he's wrong.
Well English pundits tip English teams too, and remember QPR!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Login to get fewer ads

and they call us bitter?........... on 06:44 - Aug 17 with 5457 viewsScoobyDoo

and they call us bitter?........... on 06:25 - Aug 17 by Catullus

Scooby, read the thread properly, pazit2me made a comment about dropping dead.
I'm not going to judge though, plenty off here have said similar.

Yeah it reads 'if' and not 'wish' mate, there is a difference.
and they call us bitter?........... on 06:49 - Aug 17 with 5444 viewsScoobyDoo

and they call us bitter?........... on 06:31 - Aug 17 by Catullus

What's funny is, they think Hartson shouldn't tip them for the drop. They're an obvious choice as a newly promoted team.
But because he's involved with Wales and they have bought players, he's wrong.
Well English pundits tip English teams too, and remember QPR!

No nothing wrong with being honest mate, but you would think with two teams in the Premiership and him being part of the Welsh set up though he would be more upbeat so to speak. Like i said earlier on, i like John Hartson, no matter what his personal thoughts are about us.
and they call us bitter?........... on 07:09 - Aug 17 with 5409 viewsdavidaeaton

and they call us bitter?........... on 06:18 - Aug 17 by ScoobyDoo

Who wishes him dead? I read both those threads and yes they are bitter towards him but wishing him dead? I think you are just trying to stir things up butt, there is enough hatred (unfortunately) between the both clubs without you implying stuff that isn't there.

You ought to take a look in the mirror mate, bet you wont like the reflection that comes back, there again maybe you don't know any different.

Trying to paper over cracks with a toothbrush there scoob I'm afraid mate, its you that needs to adorn the looking glass if you think that quote from the person who wouldn't care if harts on died, I actually don't mind you to be honest, but to say I'm stirring when you're on a rivals board and incite more riots than thatchers Britain is a bit rich to be blunt! I wish not to join ccmb as I couldn't contain myself I'd be rage filled constantly, I love football as a whole so its not just cardiffs board I take interest in its all aspects and teams, especially if we're playing one I like to see the views on us, in obsession stakes we're as bad as each other, but your lot always play the death card, Alan davies, terry Coles, its hideous and you can't stand up for that scoob surely? So stick up for that pazit2me or whatever the user name is, fact stands that in no matter what frame death was used in context so don't lecture me on a swans board on what I should or shouldn't stir up as its on your board in type for all to see, I understand you wish to protect your flock but I'm livid at your attempt at flawed and redundant psychology inviting me to look into my own life in the mirror as I am the hate filled one??? You're way off the mark this time scoob I'm not going to name call you like I have others because I think you've got a bit of sense and you're a good lad but I think you're wrong on this occasion and out of order, but I'll leave it there

and they call us bitter?........... on 07:27 - Aug 17 with 5376 viewsScoobyDoo

and they call us bitter?........... on 07:09 - Aug 17 by davidaeaton

Trying to paper over cracks with a toothbrush there scoob I'm afraid mate, its you that needs to adorn the looking glass if you think that quote from the person who wouldn't care if harts on died, I actually don't mind you to be honest, but to say I'm stirring when you're on a rivals board and incite more riots than thatchers Britain is a bit rich to be blunt! I wish not to join ccmb as I couldn't contain myself I'd be rage filled constantly, I love football as a whole so its not just cardiffs board I take interest in its all aspects and teams, especially if we're playing one I like to see the views on us, in obsession stakes we're as bad as each other, but your lot always play the death card, Alan davies, terry Coles, its hideous and you can't stand up for that scoob surely? So stick up for that pazit2me or whatever the user name is, fact stands that in no matter what frame death was used in context so don't lecture me on a swans board on what I should or shouldn't stir up as its on your board in type for all to see, I understand you wish to protect your flock but I'm livid at your attempt at flawed and redundant psychology inviting me to look into my own life in the mirror as I am the hate filled one??? You're way off the mark this time scoob I'm not going to name call you like I have others because I think you've got a bit of sense and you're a good lad but I think you're wrong on this occasion and out of order, but I'll leave it there

Each to their own mate and i may frequent this board a lot but it's only to give an opposite opinion as it's mostly one sided. I have never incited a 'riot' on this board as well you know but that's just another one of your inventions.

Yes i have heard the comments about Alan Davies and Terry Coles in the past, i wont deny that as sick as they are, but defend them? If you know anything about me i don't defend anyone, us or you, if i feel something needs to be said i will say it whoever it offends, try it sometime. It's ok slagging us off and when it's warrented fair enough but that guy did not wish JH dead, not defending him, don't know him, but the facts.

There are many jacks on our board, some t*ats but also some that give a measured opinion who are respected amongst the decent of us, similar to here.

Now where's my riot shield?
and they call us bitter?........... on 07:52 - Aug 17 with 5328 viewsCatullus

and they call us bitter?........... on 06:49 - Aug 17 by ScoobyDoo

No nothing wrong with being honest mate, but you would think with two teams in the Premiership and him being part of the Welsh set up though he would be more upbeat so to speak. Like i said earlier on, i like John Hartson, no matter what his personal thoughts are about us.

Yeah, like Nathan Blake and other Welsh ex cardiff players. They are always positive about Swansea, not!!

and they call us bitter?........... on 08:06 - Aug 17 with 5292 viewsdgt73

and they call us bitter?........... on 07:27 - Aug 17 by ScoobyDoo

Each to their own mate and i may frequent this board a lot but it's only to give an opposite opinion as it's mostly one sided. I have never incited a 'riot' on this board as well you know but that's just another one of your inventions.

Yes i have heard the comments about Alan Davies and Terry Coles in the past, i wont deny that as sick as they are, but defend them? If you know anything about me i don't defend anyone, us or you, if i feel something needs to be said i will say it whoever it offends, try it sometime. It's ok slagging us off and when it's warrented fair enough but that guy did not wish JH dead, not defending him, don't know him, but the facts.

There are many jacks on our board, some t*ats but also some that give a measured opinion who are respected amongst the decent of us, similar to here.

Why are cardiff fans crying over what Hartson said ffs, man up th fu*king lot of you, you lot also wanted Angel Rangel to be charged by the welsh fa because he did the "SWIM AWAY", and this by fans who chanted istanbul to leeds fans. Wan*ers the lot of you.

and they call us bitter?........... on 08:31 - Aug 17 with 5225 viewsJonnyTheJack

If you get upset over a prediction you're f*cking mental. Same goes for our fans.
and they call us bitter?........... on 08:42 - Aug 17 with 5183 viewsdgt73

and they call us bitter?........... on 08:31 - Aug 17 by JonnyTheJack

If you get upset over a prediction you're f*cking mental. Same goes for our fans.

On the real radio sports phone in jason perry 99% of the time would predict Swansea to lose, so what you dont see Swans fans crying about it, like the reddragons fans do.

and they call us bitter?........... on 09:03 - Aug 17 with 5121 viewsDarran

Toshack got vilified on here because he predicted we would struggle big time in our first season, mind you he is a tw*t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

and they call us bitter?........... on 09:04 - Aug 17 with 5115 viewsdavidaeaton

and they call us bitter?........... on 07:27 - Aug 17 by ScoobyDoo

You're a fisherman scoob you're here for debate and banter but ultimately the bite, it appears in this instance you've hooked me I'll openly admit, but in your short sighted retort you state fact? You say I'm wrong in reading into the dead post? So dream, wish, not entirely separate words eh? He says he's dreaming of the fact he wants hartson to die? Over a comment that is hartsons opinion, may it be personal or professional, bit daft eh, you come on here and read what we say about you and that's fine, I do the same but I don't join the board, you've had some heated debates with many on here I just chose to use the term 'riots' like you say its a derivative of words that shouldn't cause offence but I've clearly upset you by my choice of narrative, my opinion is fact yours is based upon trying to seek holes in my condemning of a quite frankly Neanderthals remarks that he 'dreams' of hartsons death, wish, hope, dream, want, etc all very similar words which in context can provoke different cogitations, I do take you tongue in cheek with most posts and do find entertainment value in the debates you raise and in that you always have a comeback fair do's, but in this instance we have to agree to disagree as the post states 'if he died tommorow I wouldn't care, I can dream can't I (with a laughter emo after it) that is provocation in a high degree you can't colour that any other way!

and they call us bitter?........... on 09:13 - Aug 17 with 5079 viewsDarran

Fair play to Scooby he wins the prize for the biggest load of bollox so far written on this new board.

"Each to their own mate and i may frequent this board a lot but it's only to give an opposite opinion as it's mostly one sided"

Who'd have thunk it eh a Swansea board backing Swansea,whatever next Cardiff fans backing Vincent 'Polar Neck Trousers' Tan.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

and they call us bitter?........... on 09:14 - Aug 17 with 5079 viewsdavidaeaton

My posting of the threads they wrote was just to have a laugh at the remarks they wrote, the side issue of the death bullsh1t is just ridiculous no one can take the morale high ground there, I've no problem with Nathan blake, aizlewood, Bellamy, earnshaw, or any other Cardiff player ex or present slating us, Cardiff had a little sh1t fit at leighton james remarks not so long ago, hartson was asked a question and he has answered it, should he take that much abuse? Call him a cock or whatever but come on ffs its just his opinion, we've all got opinions rightly or wrongly, we hate each other as clubs and will never skip down the street together but put things in perspective, some other idiot on there berates hartson for banging on about the fact he's had cancer and it annoys him? Fack me mush have a word, he's a footballer and is just promoting awareness! OK he doesn't like Cardiff that's a gimme but getta grip mun will ew
[Post edited 17 Aug 2013 9:19]

and they call us bitter?........... on 10:24 - Aug 17 with 4866 viewsreddythered

and they call us bitter?........... on 08:06 - Aug 17 by dgt73

Why are cardiff fans crying over what Hartson said ffs, man up th fu*king lot of you, you lot also wanted Angel Rangel to be charged by the welsh fa because he did the "SWIM AWAY", and this by fans who chanted istanbul to leeds fans. Wan*ers the lot of you.

I assume you're aware a minority of City fans chanted that at Leeds fans.

I'm sure you're also aware a majority of the Leeds away fans were chanting "Aberfan" just prior to that.

Doesn't excuse either but at least there was some provocation.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

and they call us bitter?........... on 10:41 - Aug 17 with 4788 viewsdavidaeaton

and they call us bitter?........... on 10:24 - Aug 17 by reddythered

I'm sure you're also aware a majority of the Leeds away fans were chanting "Aberfan" just prior to that.

Yeah all clubs have the idiot element, and others who don't necessarily agree but sheepishly join in the chants with nervous grins, you've got your share and us ours, half a dozen of one, two wrongs don't make a right and all that jazz, the darker side of the support thrive on controversy and I think that will always be underlying at all football clubs

and they call us bitter?........... on 10:42 - Aug 17 with 4784 viewsKingBony

and they call us bitter?........... on 10:24 - Aug 17 by reddythered

There's always a 'but' with you lot to justify any scumbag comment made.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

and they call us bitter?........... on 10:45 - Aug 17 with 4771 viewsdavidaeaton

and they call us bitter?........... on 10:42 - Aug 17 by KingBony

Did you get your ticket for today fella?

and they call us bitter?........... on 10:46 - Aug 17 with 4759 viewsdavidaeaton

and they call us bitter?........... on 10:42 - Aug 17 by KingBony

Its butt not but but butt but but

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024