Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
soccer a.m. followed by a live game, its ere lads....its finally ere :-) 10:52 - Aug 17 with 2368 viewsdavidaeaton

I loves a bit of soccer a.m. I does mush, making me very excitatttatttaaatid for 530 going watch Liverpool stoke then the results pouring through before we get our party started Saturdays are back at last

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

soccer a.m. followed by a live game, its ere lads....its finally ere :-) on 10:53 - Aug 17 with 2359 viewscsf

And the Mighty Wycombe Wanderers are in the Luther Blisset Stand!! Been 7 years since I moved down here and I can still predict at least one of the fans who ends up there!!
soccer a.m. followed by a live game, its ere lads....its finally ere :-) on 10:56 - Aug 17 with 2349 viewsmax936

Who's playing in the live game mush, ?

Im just settling down to watch All blacks V Aussies hope it doesn't clash

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

soccer a.m. followed by a live game, its ere lads....its finally ere :-) on 10:56 - Aug 17 with 2348 viewsdavidaeaton

soccer a.m. followed by a live game, its ere lads....its finally ere :-) on 10:53 - Aug 17 by csf

And the Mighty Wycombe Wanderers are in the Luther Blisset Stand!! Been 7 years since I moved down here and I can still predict at least one of the fans who ends up there!!

always liked wycombe as they were the team we played and beat to first go to wembley and for me some of the best atmospheres I've seen at a two legged semi finals, its been on (soccer am) for 20 years now, same jokes but its just brilliant, already looking forward to the dance off

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

soccer a.m. followed by a live game, its ere lads....its finally ere :-) on 10:59 - Aug 17 with 2339 viewsdavidaeaton

soccer a.m. followed by a live game, its ere lads....its finally ere :-) on 10:56 - Aug 17 by max936

Who's playing in the live game mush, ?

Im just settling down to watch All blacks V Aussies hope it doesn't clash

There's Leeds v sheff weds on sky sports 1 from 12 and bt sports from 1130 stoke Liverpool, glad you reminded me about the egg chasing I'd forgotten
[Post edited 17 Aug 2013 11:01]

soccer a.m. followed by a live game, its ere lads....its finally ere :-) on 11:02 - Aug 17 with 2320 viewsdavidaeaton

soccer a.m. followed by a live game, its ere lads....its finally ere :-) on 10:56 - Aug 17 by davidaeaton

always liked wycombe as they were the team we played and beat to first go to wembley and for me some of the best atmospheres I've seen at a two legged semi finals, its been on (soccer am) for 20 years now, same jokes but its just brilliant, already looking forward to the dance off

Just worked out we should catch all of rugby and vast majority of footy as footy games ko 1245

soccer a.m. followed by a live game, its ere lads....its finally ere :-) on 11:24 - Aug 17 with 2278 viewsmax936

Good start to the game 7-6 to Blacks now.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

soccer a.m. followed by a live game, its ere lads....its finally ere :-) on 11:27 - Aug 17 with 2269 viewsdavidaeaton

soccer a.m. followed by a live game, its ere lads....its finally ere :-) on 11:24 - Aug 17 by max936

Good start to the game 7-6 to Blacks now.

Yeah I'm flicking back and forth from soccer a.m. but its a good little battle, try from the off for the all blacks they mean business, 6-10 now

soccer a.m. followed by a live game, its ere lads....its finally ere :-) on 11:50 - Aug 17 with 2227 viewsdavidaeaton

soccer a.m. followed by a live game, its ere lads....its finally ere :-) on 11:27 - Aug 17 by davidaeaton

Yeah I'm flicking back and forth from soccer a.m. but its a good little battle, try from the off for the all blacks they mean business, 6-10 now

19-25 halftime not to shabby at all

Login to get fewer ads

soccer a.m. followed by a live game, its ere lads....its finally ere :-) on 12:02 - Aug 17 with 2194 viewscsf

soccer a.m. followed by a live game, its ere lads....its finally ere :-) on 10:56 - Aug 17 by davidaeaton

Remember that game, didn't go but remember the hype. There was a pitch invasion and things like that just didn't happen to us at the time!! Welcome to Division Three (as it was at the time)
soccer a.m. followed by a live game, its ere lads....its finally ere :-) on 12:06 - Aug 17 with 2187 viewsdavidaeaton

soccer a.m. followed by a live game, its ere lads....its finally ere :-) on 12:02 - Aug 17 by csf

Remember that game, didn't go but remember the hype. There was a pitch invasion and things like that just didn't happen to us at the time!! Welcome to Division Three (as it was at the time)

I was on the pitch at Adams park after the final whistle, I was 17 at the time and I sprinted to the halfway line and stopped and thought what the feck do I do now? the 1st leg was great it was St Davids day, evening kick off and when we were 3 up there was a massive conga on the north bank

soccer a.m. followed by a live game, its ere lads....its finally ere :-) on 12:47 - Aug 17 with 2135 viewsdavidaeaton

soccer a.m. followed by a live game, its ere lads....its finally ere :-) on 11:27 - Aug 17 by davidaeaton

Bit of a hiding for the golds from the all blacks fair do's, taught um a right lesson, 29-47!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024