Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
it was a load of sh1t today......... 20:04 - Aug 17 with 2359 viewsdavidaeaton

............the weather I mean :-)
We learnt a. Bit of a master class in finishing today that's for sure, one thing I would like to state above anything else is.......how fuccking annoying was that slade chant by the utd fans?
As for us well we put a shift in, we won't play the champions of England week in week out, chins up roll on thursday,!

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

it was a load of sh1t today......... on 20:16 - Aug 17 with 2294 viewsKingBony

'Correct'

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

it was a load of sh1t today......... on 20:19 - Aug 17 with 2272 viewsdavidaeaton

it was a load of sh1t today......... on 20:16 - Aug 17 by KingBony

'Correct'

You were better off in the house mush its hard to take but begrudgingly hats off to them, we were OK I thought for long spells but they were frighteningly clinical

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

it was a load of sh1t today......... on 20:27 - Aug 17 with 2233 viewsKingBony

it was a load of sh1t today......... on 20:19 - Aug 17 by davidaeaton

You were better off in the house mush its hard to take but begrudgingly hats off to them, we were OK I thought for long spells but they were frighteningly clinical

Yeah I was ranting tbh but what can you do?? Big Ash just couldn't get near RVP today. He was class, with a bit more luck we could have taken a few chances but overall can't complain just felt like 2-1 would have been a fairer reflection but they just scored with pretty much half their shots on goal.

Thursday will be better. Hull and Palace will get smashed tomorrow then we're already moving up the table ;)

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

it was a load of sh1t today......... on 20:31 - Aug 17 with 2190 viewsdavidaeaton

it was a load of sh1t today......... on 20:27 - Aug 17 by KingBony

Yeah I was ranting tbh but what can you do?? Big Ash just couldn't get near RVP today. He was class, with a bit more luck we could have taken a few chances but overall can't complain just felt like 2-1 would have been a fairer reflection but they just scored with pretty much half their shots on goal.

Thursday will be better. Hull and Palace will get smashed tomorrow then we're already moving up the table ;)

Ha ha yeah be positive, yeah 4-1 was harsh, Williams looked pissed off after 3 rd goal

it was a load of sh1t today......... on 20:39 - Aug 17 with 2144 viewsDafyddHuw

it was a load of sh1t today......... on 20:31 - Aug 17 by davidaeaton

Ha ha yeah be positive, yeah 4-1 was harsh, Williams looked pissed off after 3 rd goal

Yeah, was also trying to shift the blame to Chico too, which wasn't his finest moment.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2013 20:40]
it was a load of sh1t today......... on 20:41 - Aug 17 with 2135 viewsdavidaeaton

it was a load of sh1t today......... on 20:39 - Aug 17 by DafyddHuw

Yeah, was also trying to shift the blame to Chico too, which wasn't his finest moment.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2013 20:40]

Yeah noticed that he was a bit sulky, not a bad thing its hard to take

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024