Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
who on here thinks SwanseaJack12 was a waste of jizz and is an oxygen thief? 20:35 - Aug 17 with 2899 viewsdavidaeaton

Cast your votes on the brain dead blue.....sorry red bird troll here.......

This post has been edited by an administrator

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

who on here thinks SwanseaJack12 was a waste of jizz and is an oxygen thief? on 20:37 - Aug 17 with 2890 viewsGeoffThom

Aww you haven't got ride of him yet as I wanted to abuse the moron for a while ,it'll make up for the shit result
who on here thinks SwanseaJack12 was a waste of jizz and is an oxygen thief? on 20:39 - Aug 17 with 2872 viewsSwanfan1

trolling the site he got success with that top six post

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

who on here thinks SwanseaJack12 was a waste of jizz and is an oxygen thief? on 20:39 - Aug 17 with 2869 viewsdavidaeaton

who on here thinks SwanseaJack12 was a waste of jizz and is an oxygen thief? on 20:37 - Aug 17 by GeoffThom

Aww you haven't got ride of him yet as I wanted to abuse the moron for a while ,it'll make up for the shit result

Ha ha he's a but of a turkey isn't he to say the least, bless his socks he's probably in Cardiff train station as we speak in his Saturday night rent boy slot

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

who on here thinks SwanseaJack12 was a waste of jizz and is an oxygen thief? on 20:41 - Aug 17 with 2855 viewsSwanseaJack12

Nice to know that everyone loves me here
who on here thinks SwanseaJack12 was a waste of jizz and is an oxygen thief? on 20:42 - Aug 17 with 2846 viewsdavidaeaton

who on here thinks SwanseaJack12 was a waste of jizz and is an oxygen thief? on 20:41 - Aug 17 by SwanseaJack12

Nice to know that everyone loves me here

We welcome special needs people with open arms

who on here thinks SwanseaJack12 was a waste of jizz and is an oxygen thief? on 20:42 - Aug 17 with 2840 viewsGeoffThom

Oh goody the inbred morons back ,probably just climbed of his sister after 10seconds
who on here thinks SwanseaJack12 was a waste of jizz and is an oxygen thief? on 20:43 - Aug 17 with 2834 viewsSenhin

but you didn't include a poll :(

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

who on here thinks SwanseaJack12 was a waste of jizz and is an oxygen thief? on 20:45 - Aug 17 with 2817 viewsdavidaeaton

who on here thinks SwanseaJack12 was a waste of jizz and is an oxygen thief? on 20:43 - Aug 17 by Senhin

but you didn't include a poll :(

Ha ha fair point, makes the whole thing redundant ah well the results are in........he's a cunnt

Login to get fewer ads

who on here thinks SwanseaJack12 was a waste of jizz and is an oxygen thief? on 20:46 - Aug 17 with 2802 viewsGeoffThom

A cuunt is useful that bell end wasnt
who on here thinks SwanseaJack12 was a waste of jizz and is an oxygen thief? on 20:48 - Aug 17 with 2797 viewsdavidaeaton

who on here thinks SwanseaJack12 was a waste of jizz and is an oxygen thief? on 20:46 - Aug 17 by GeoffThom

A cuunt is useful that bell end wasnt

Love that admin just simply moved this post to non footballing matters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024