Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
palace v spurs 13:18 - Aug 18 with 2148 viewsdavidaeaton

Come on then, what's the score going to be here? Or indeed what's your opinion, do you for example want palace to lose heavily to take us off the bottom albeit one game in? Do you have a soft spot for either team, do you think dobbs will play OK?
I'm thinking it may be a 1-1

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

palace v spurs on 13:24 - Aug 18 with 2135 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Will be interesting to see how Chadli does after we were linked to him. Other interest will be Dobbie - good luck to him - will never forget his massive contribution at Wembley.

I'll go for an away win. 0-2.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

palace v spurs on 13:27 - Aug 18 with 2134 viewsdavidaeaton

palace v spurs on 13:24 - Aug 18 by Joe_bradshaw

Will be interesting to see how Chadli does after we were linked to him. Other interest will be Dobbie - good luck to him - will never forget his massive contribution at Wembley.

I'll go for an away win. 0-2.

Yeah I'm wishing dobbs all the best I liked him a lot, spurs should win but you never know

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

palace v spurs on 14:56 - Aug 18 with 2066 viewsmonmouth

Palace are very limited but on the evidence so far, a class above the redbirds.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

palace v spurs on 15:29 - Aug 18 with 1998 viewsJonnyTheJack

Enjoyed that 2nd half. Quite impressed by Palace. Gonna be tough to get a win there.
palace v spurs on 15:43 - Aug 18 with 1975 viewsunion_jack

palace v spurs on 15:29 - Aug 18 by JonnyTheJack

Enjoyed that 2nd half. Quite impressed by Palace. Gonna be tough to get a win there.

That's because they play a brand of football we are not too comfortable with I.e. the long high ball. Will be very difficult up there I agree.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

palace v spurs on 18:12 - Aug 18 with 1888 viewsdavidaeaton

I thought palace were OK, bit one dimensional but OK, didn't watch hull match so can't cast verdict, I literally watched from 75th minute and they had a few half chances but looked like theyd played a good Chelsea side?

palace v spurs on 18:22 - Aug 18 with 1867 viewsploppy

Re Chelsea v Hull. Chelsea were excellent first half and could have had a hatful. Hull were awful. Second half very disappointed with Chelsea - almost like they settled for 2-0. Like the chap on BBC text said - they declared at 2-0. Hull had a couple of chances towards the end and could have nicked one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024