Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
empty seats at lego land 16:11 - Aug 31 with 10715 viewsQuakerJack

Few on the sides and behind the goal, dear oh dear, and they're talking about increasing capacity.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

empty seats at lego land on 16:13 - Aug 31 with 9228 viewstreboethjack

Did notice that earlier, quite a few in places too. Big club my ass.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

empty seats at lego land on 17:21 - Aug 31 with 9016 viewsJBT95

Said 27344 was the attendance, more than last Sunday, lying?
empty seats at lego land on 17:22 - Aug 31 with 9002 viewsJackfath

I hardly think we are in a position to criticise them presently - do you?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

empty seats at lego land on 17:24 - Aug 31 with 8984 viewsdavidaeaton

empty seats at lego land on 17:21 - Aug 31 by JBT95

Said 27344 was the attendance, more than last Sunday, lying?

Just checked out the wickepedia page their capacity is 27,128 apparently so yes they're fookin lying

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

empty seats at lego land on 17:25 - Aug 31 with 8971 viewsmonmouth

empty seats at lego land on 17:22 - Aug 31 by Jackfath

I hardly think we are in a position to criticise them presently - do you?

well yes, but not about results, points or attendances.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

empty seats at lego land on 18:06 - Aug 31 with 8782 viewshobo

I think they've added a few hundred seats in pre-season and Wiki hasn't been updated since.
empty seats at lego land on 18:20 - Aug 31 with 8722 viewsEarl_Strickland

Why the f#ck are we bothered about their attendances - it's painful and embarrassing to harp on about it mun...
empty seats at lego land on 18:26 - Aug 31 with 8682 viewsPozuelosSideys

We're starting to sound like them on this thread. Please don't go there.

They've beaten Man City and got a draw at home to Everton. The latter being something we've failed to do on both attempts at home.

We need to stfu about attendances and concentrate on ourselves as they seem to be holding their own thus far.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

empty seats at lego land on 18:27 - Aug 31 with 8676 viewsGrandPrix

We will have even more empty seats now Ki has gone.....the north east economy is about to get a boost

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

empty seats at lego land on 18:27 - Aug 31 with 8675 viewsSpratty

empty seats at lego land on 18:20 - Aug 31 by Earl_Strickland

Why the f#ck are we bothered about their attendances - it's painful and embarrassing to harp on about it mun...

Agree plus its the school hols and presumably a number taken advantage of bank hol to go away so imagine there are a fair few empty seats at many grounds.
empty seats at lego land on 18:48 - Aug 31 with 8608 viewsdavidaeaton

empty seats at lego land on 18:20 - Aug 31 by Earl_Strickland

Still felt compelled to read and contribute to a thread regarding it though?

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

empty seats at lego land on 18:50 - Aug 31 with 8593 viewsshingle

Think i`ll worry about tomorrows game rather then Cardiff having a few empty seats.
empty seats at lego land on 20:20 - Aug 31 with 8394 viewsreddythered

empty seats at lego land on 17:24 - Aug 31 by davidaeaton

Just checked out the wickepedia page their capacity is 27,128 apparently so yes they're fookin lying

We added 3-500 seats before the start of the season where we could. Wiki is full of crap, started off a good project, too many things either out of date or made up.

Plus of course, the club are hardly likely to lie given it was announced the tickets available for the game had sold out. I somehow doubt the club would prevent people buying tickets by making such a false claim, eh?

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

empty seats at lego land on 20:31 - Aug 31 with 8356 viewsGoodGodAlive

empty seats at lego land on 18:27 - Aug 31 by Spratty

Agree plus its the school hols and presumably a number taken advantage of bank hol to go away so imagine there are a fair few empty seats at many grounds.

Bloody hell lads, we are starting to sound like Bros fans having a go at Brother Beyond.4

Give it a rest hey? We have the Europa League coming soon. Valencia away first. And here we are bitching about attendances, empty seats etc. Massive game tomorrow too.
empty seats at lego land on 20:35 - Aug 31 with 8351 viewsdavidaeaton

empty seats at lego land on 20:20 - Aug 31 by reddythered

We added 3-500 seats before the start of the season where we could. Wiki is full of crap, started off a good project, too many things either out of date or made up.

Plus of course, the club are hardly likely to lie given it was announced the tickets available for the game had sold out. I somehow doubt the club would prevent people buying tickets by making such a false claim, eh?

Good point today is all I can be bothered to retort with :-)

empty seats at lego land on 20:40 - Aug 31 with 8337 viewsmonmouth

empty seats at lego land on 20:20 - Aug 31 by reddythered

You must be delighted reddybird. The start is surely beyond your wildest dreams. I watched your lot on a stream today; it was one hell of a committed defensive display. In my view, wholly unsustainable as a tactic and your players will be on their knees by Christmas with all the chasing. Then again, who knows, and you certainly can't knock it so far....very grudging respect from me. Just hurry up and mess it up please; it's getting tiresome already.

empty seats at lego land on 20:46 - Aug 31 with 8321 viewsGoodGodAlive

empty seats at lego land on 20:40 - Aug 31 by monmouth

You must be delighted reddybird. The start is surely beyond your wildest dreams. I watched your lot on a stream today; it was one hell of a committed defensive display. In my view, wholly unsustainable as a tactic and your players will be on their knees by Christmas with all the chasing. Then again, who knows, and you certainly can't knock it so far....very grudging respect from me. Just hurry up and mess it up please; it's getting tiresome already.

Quite a tough start for them though. Man C and Everton at home. There will be easier games.
empty seats at lego land on 21:49 - Aug 31 with 8117 viewsSpratty

empty seats at lego land on 20:31 - Aug 31 by GoodGodAlive

Bloody hell lads, we are starting to sound like Bros fans having a go at Brother Beyond.4

Give it a rest hey? We have the Europa League coming soon. Valencia away first. And here we are bitching about attendances, empty seats etc. Massive game tomorrow too.

Was this meant to respond to my post (which you quoted)?

If you read my post and the one I quoted you will see I was making much the same point (about not bitching about empty seats) that you are repeating.

Bros not my thing but each to their own. I am well aware of what games we have coming up as I will be at virtually all of them (including West Brom and Valencia) , getting behind our boys .

The Europa League is not coming soon we are 4 games into it and doing very well.
empty seats at lego land on 22:10 - Aug 31 with 8033 viewsbermudajack

And who apart from you actually gives a shyt?

We are looking to expand also, we had empty seats at the Arsenal home game ffs

I give up...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

empty seats at lego land on 22:27 - Aug 31 with 7960 viewsSpratty

empty seats at lego land on 22:10 - Aug 31 by bermudajack

And who apart from you actually gives a shyt?

We are looking to expand also, we had empty seats at the Arsenal home game ffs

I give up...

Bermudajack are you referring to me. If so have I slipped into a parallel universe.

In answer to your question I would say quite a few of the people who posted on this thread care

Read the posts. I don't give a shyt and that is what I was saying (3 times now as it seems I have been twice accused of bitching about Cardiff having empty seats when I was doing exactly the opposite).
empty seats at lego land on 22:39 - Aug 31 with 7906 viewsDarran

If we had a stadium the same size as the CCS we wouldn't sell out for many games during the season.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

empty seats at lego land on 22:43 - Aug 31 with 7896 viewsmonmouth

empty seats at lego land on 22:39 - Aug 31 by Darran

If we had a stadium the same size as the CCS we wouldn't sell out for many games during the season.

First season we might have, now I reckon you're right, not much chance. I think WBA away tomorrow backs that one up. It's the closest game isn't it? And we sold out the last two seasons if I recall right.

empty seats at lego land on 22:43 - Aug 31 with 7892 viewsSpratty

empty seats at lego land on 22:39 - Aug 31 by Darran

I agree. Its not difficult to get tickets for most games with a non ST JA membership
empty seats at lego land on 23:04 - Aug 31 with 7846 viewsELY

It was a sell out
empty seats at lego land on 23:09 - Aug 31 with 7827 viewsBelfast

empty seats at lego land on 23:04 - Aug 31 by ELY

It was a sell out

You have been since you went all red.

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024