Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Make Your Palace Selections 06:02 - Sep 21 with 2994 viewsPhil_S

[team:118]

make your own selections: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/team-selector/match:7998/cryst
Make Your Palace Selections (n/t) on 12:13 - Sep 21 with 2940 viewsMattG

Created a team but no idea how I get it to show in this thread.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2013 12:16]
Make Your Palace Selections (n/t) on 13:39 - Sep 21 with 2909 viewsPhil_S

Make Your Palace Selections (n/t) on 12:13 - Sep 21 by MattG

Created a team but no idea how I get it to show in this thread.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2013 12:16]

When you create it it will give you a team number

Then you just post [team:whatevernumber] like that and it will appear
Make Your Palace Selections on 17:48 - Sep 21 with 2884 viewsaspas45

I can see tiendelli starting instead of either ben..

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Make Your Palace Selections on 18:09 - Sep 21 with 2858 viewsLaudrup

Make Your Palace Selections on 17:48 - Sep 21 by aspas45

I can see tiendelli starting instead of either ben..

I doubt it since Tiendalli played the full game Thursday, while Davies and Rangel was rested half a game each.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2013 18:10]

I hate signatures

Make Your Palace Selections on 18:11 - Sep 21 with 2844 viewsJokeren1943

For Laudrup this is an extremly important match. A defeat will mean the differences between being in the bottom, with only 4 points after 5 matchs or 7 points with a win and becoming a mid-tabel team.

Vorm = Vorm is Laudrup nr. 1 keeper, so he is going to play our Premier League match tomorrow.

Davies = Had a nice holliday in Spain. Were only used as substitute, so he will be fresh and ready to bring in some speed in the left side and continue his teamwork with Routledge.

Amat = Latest notes: Since Williams is having problems with an injury, Amat will be central defender again, as he did fine against Valencia. The teamwork with Flores worked perfect against the spanish team.

Chico Flores = Flores played a fantastic match Thurday. He will do a great job again tomorrow. Especially the fantastic Bruce Lee save in Spain, in the last seconds, is remembered by many fans.

Tiendalli = Rangel has played two matchs against Liverpool and Valencia, he deserve a break. Tiendalli showed Thursday he is 100 % up for the job. Tiendalli passes into the box are also better then Rangel, which will suit Bony and Michu and he has a bit more physical power.

Canas = Britton style of play is better against the bigger teams, not a big physical team as Palace. Or as Laudrup said in an interview today about Palace "I expect them to be a physical side, and they will try to take advantage of any possible tiredness from us". Canas did well against Valencia and he will do well again tomorrow.

Shelvey = Swansea often lacked the last aggression playing against the "smaller" teams" last season. Shelvey allways gives 110 % in every match and is allways very direct and agressive. He also have a better physical presence then Guzman, which work better against a classic british styled team as Palace.

Routledge = Routledge got a break against Valencia. As one of Swanseas best players he will play tomorrow.

Pozuelo = Pozuelo played a great second half against Valencia. With Pablo still injured, Laudrup will use Pozuelo. Pozuelo has mainly been used as substitute, but are starting to play 90 minuts, latest against Valencia. Against a team like Palace (quite a compact team/defensive team), a player like Pozuelo can make a difference, either with goals, or assists (as he made against Valencia).

Michu = Michu is Michu. He will play every Swansea match in the season. Why, because he want too!.

Bony = Bony played his best match yet, against Valencia. Bonys teamwork with Michu and the other midfielders worked really well in Swanseas latest match. Bony bring something different to our attack - bringing brute force into the box - great shoot from the distance - strengthen our chance to score on headers - make space to Michu and players like Pozuelo and Shelvey. He is also a great reinforcement for Swansea when defending against set pieces. Something we need tomorrow.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2013 23:30]
Make Your Palace Selections on 18:44 - Sep 21 with 2811 viewsPhil_S

Ashley Williams was injured for Thursday - massive doubt for tomorrow.

And there is (IMHO) no chance of a Tiendalli start tomorrow
Make Your Palace Selections on 19:00 - Sep 21 with 2787 viewsJokeren1943

Make Your Palace Selections on 18:44 - Sep 21 by Phil_S

Ashley Williams was injured for Thursday - massive doubt for tomorrow.

And there is (IMHO) no chance of a Tiendalli start tomorrow

If there is the slighest risk of Williams getting/being injured Amat will play (and Monk will be backup on the bench).
Make Your Palace Selections on 19:17 - Sep 21 with 2772 viewsLaudrupFan

Make Your Palace Selections on 19:00 - Sep 21 by Jokeren1943

If there is the slighest risk of Williams getting/being injured Amat will play (and Monk will be backup on the bench).

Well. There is always a slight risk Williams will get injured when playing. Basically there is a slight risk of him getting injured just by getting out of bed.

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

Login to get fewer ads

Make Your Palace Selections (n/t) on 09:59 - Sep 22 with 2642 viewsMattG

Make Your Palace Selections (n/t) on 13:39 - Sep 21 by Phil_S

When you create it it will give you a team number

Then you just post [team:whatevernumber] like that and it will appear

Ta, mun.

[team:120]
Make Your Palace Selections on 11:43 - Sep 22 with 2589 viewsduckling

I don't expect Michu to play the entire game, but I expect him to play.
Perhaps save him for second half and see how the team work wo him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024