Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He who would Valiant be 'gainst all disaster - a Good Friday for the U's 11:54 - Apr 3 with 606 viewsdurham_exile

Today marks the start of a key Easter period for the U's.

Port Vale and Barnsley offer different challenges, but with the increasingly important game at the Ricoh a week on Saturday looming, could Colchester achieve back to back wins and perhaps a third consecutive win to boost their survival hopes.

8 cup finals and the requirement to win 5 - the pressure is really on.

TH has been boosted by the return of Rhys Healey (but our Suffolk fiends are not so generously disposed to do the same with Elliott Hewitt).

After his successful appearance in the Guyana 2 Grenada 0 friendly Matt Briggs is suspended today and so must sadly sit out the game. It is likely therefore that Richard Brindley will occupy the defensive berth against Port Vale.

The enforced break may well have been a tonic for the U's and they need to be fired up and enthusiastic for the Easter fixtures.

TH is likely to line up 4,5,1

Walker

Brindley Khumalo Eastman Wynter

Moncur Gilbey Fox Szmodics Massey

Porter

Subs:

Lewington Olufemi Lapslie Vincent-Young Bonne Sembie-Ferris Healey

I am looking forward to the game and the start of arguably our most important matches for several years.

Safe journey to all travelling U's supporters

Let's make sure that the Barside are making all the noise at 4.50 pm

Up the U's

Durham_exile

He who would Valiant be 'gainst all disaster - a Good Friday for the U's on 14:13 - Apr 3 with 585 viewsPaddyA140

No place for Jacob Murphy?
He who would Valiant be 'gainst all disaster - a Good Friday for the U's on 17:00 - Apr 3 with 561 viewsMadeira163

He who would Valiant be 'gainst all disaster - a Good Friday for the U's on 14:13 - Apr 3 by PaddyA140

No place for Jacob Murphy?

Luckily there was !!!
My heart cant take much more
He who would Valiant be 'gainst all disaster - a Good Friday for the U's on 17:06 - Apr 3 with 559 viewsBarsidepete

I cannot believe it. I got 1-2 spot on in Daniel's PL and MFB's. I have no words

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

He who would Valiant be 'gainst all disaster - a Good Friday for the U's on 17:25 - Apr 3 with 547 viewsBarsidepete

Oh my goodness did Freddie Sears just get that go ahead strike v BMth? Good grief. But I digress

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024