Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A suggestion for the board 19:23 - Aug 7 with 631 viewswessex_exile

Over the summer months I really quite enjoyed having some very entertaining threads on the forum without having them somewhat swamped and lost amidst the plethora of Prediction League threads. Whether it was just my perception, but it seemed to encourage non-PL participants to post more, and more regularly, which I think was a very healthy thing for the board as a whole?

Now, normally I'm not a great advocate of separate fora (particularly when you compare to the OMB, and the many different fora for a multitude of purposes), but what are people's view on the idea we have two fora here - one for Prediction League stuff (obviously including my Champions League competition) and one for general chat, football-related or otherwise? I wouldn't want to make more work for Daniel than he already has, but thought I would throw it out there for discussion.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

A suggestion for the board on 19:26 - Aug 7 with 620 viewsdurham_exile

Wessex, I agree with you about board diversification!

a. Prediction league

b. Footie content etc.

I am afraid that much of the drivel that has been on the board recently concerning much ado about nothing has soured many people's interest and so separating the content would ease possible conflict.

Up the U's
[Post edited 7 Aug 2015 19:28]

Durham_exile

A suggestion for the board on 20:10 - Aug 7 with 593 viewsFruitbat

Suits me. And I commend your use of the plural!
A suggestion for the board on 20:14 - Aug 7 with 590 viewsLeadbelly

As a non participant I would be happy to see the prediction league as a separate entity.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

A suggestion for the board on 20:23 - Aug 7 with 584 viewsbwildered

Yes agree.
I also inhabit another forum with nine subject headers which works well.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

A suggestion for the board on 22:33 - Aug 7 with 557 viewsDaniel

I think I can get a filter set up so that everything is on one board but you can filters out the PL stuff. Leave it with me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024