Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U's to clip Robin's wings at the County Ground 17:26 - Sep 25 with 625 viewsdurham_exile

TH takes his rejuvenated charges to the County Ground for another challenging game in League One on Saturday.

Boosted by some excellent results against quality opposition recently TH is likely to have a decision to make regarding club captain Chris Porter who is set to return following injury.

It will be difficult to change a winning team however and I expect the line up to be similar to this:

Jones (has the ability to be one of the U's greats if we can prise him away from the Lilywhites)

Vincent-Young Elokobi Eastman Briggs

Edwards Moncur Garvan

Harriott Sordell Massey

Subs:

Parish Harney Kent Ambrose Gilbey Sembie-Ferris Porter

Chris Porter would be likely to replace Marvin Sordell after about 60 minutes (unless Sordell has a hattrick by then). It might also be difficult to include Bonne on the bench with so many players pushing for inclusion.

Safe journey for all travelling U's.
Wessex enjoy the game (a local one for you)

Three more points Saturday and we could sneak into the top six after the Bantams visit on Tuesday!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

U's to clip Robin's wings at the County Ground on 18:05 - Sep 25 with 616 viewsColukev

Isn't big George suspended?
U's to clip Robin's wings at the County Ground on 18:23 - Sep 25 with 609 viewsnoah4x4

Straight red = 1 match unless violent conduct. So George can be back. But I reckon Frankie Kent will again start. After a horrible nervous start (cost us a goal) he had a decent game against the Gills. By contrast, I thought Elokobi was a bit slow and ponderous at Bramall Lane and made far more errors. With Wynter and Brindley both injured, I reckon Elokobi and Olefumi on the bench offers better substitute options.

If Sordell has a hat-trick surely all the more reason to substutute him to give Porter or Bonne some vital valuable game time. Assumes score is not 3-3 and no injuries by then . I can see Porter being named on the bench ahead of (unlucky) Bonne as he adds more aerial options against a side that looks a bit vulnerable to crosses.
U's to clip Robin's wings at the County Ground on 15:05 - Sep 26 with 557 viewsBarsidepete

Big George! That was quick!

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

U's to clip Robin's wings at the County Ground on 16:42 - Sep 26 with 540 viewsdurham_exile

Come on the U's

Top six beckons

Gilbey and Ambrose on for Moncur and Harriott

Up the U's

Durham_exile

U's to clip Robin's wings at the County Ground on 16:50 - Sep 26 with 535 viewsdurham_exile

Bonne on for Sordell

Come on the U's

Durham_exile

U's to clip Robin's wings at the County Ground on 16:52 - Sep 26 with 534 viewsdurham_exile

Bring on the Bantams

Up the U's

Brilliant

Durham_exile

U's to clip Robin's wings at the County Ground on 16:57 - Sep 26 with 528 viewsBarsidepete

U's to clip Robin's wings at the County Ground on 16:52 - Sep 26 by durham_exile

Bring on the Bantams

Up the U's

Brilliant

5 unbeaten, 3 wins on the trot.

This has been surreal, Pete.

It has been eons when I believed the playoffs or even automatic promotion was not just a dream scenario.

I'm going to have some proper pints now. I'm speechlessly happy and that's saying something for me

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024