Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As my predictions suck, I'm going ColU 1-2 Shrimpers 17:38 - Dec 24 with 771 viewsBarsidepete

There is nothing better than a horrible Pete pick. I so hope I'm wrong in Daniel's PL. 3-nil would make my day.

Happy Christmas everyone ... My picks are terrible and I hope for reverse psychology.

You're welcome

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

As my predictions suck, I'm going ColU 1-2 Shrimpers on 18:26 - Dec 24 with 760 viewsgerry_us

Tragically you could be correct!
As my predictions suck, I'm going ColU 1-2 Shrimpers on 19:18 - Dec 24 with 751 viewsdurham_exile

As my predictions suck, I'm going ColU 1-2 Shrimpers on 18:26 - Dec 24 by gerry_us

Perhaps because it is the time of miracles but I feel optimistic about Boxing Day.

3-0 to the U's

Up the U's

Durham_exile

As my predictions suck, I'm going ColU 1-2 Shrimpers on 20:20 - Dec 24 with 746 viewsnoah4x4

"It's time for the true supporter to stand up and say 'come on, we're behind you, let's get going'."

...... Kevin Keen

Will suck and blow the ball from behind the goal as best I can Kevin
As my predictions suck, I'm going ColU 1-2 Shrimpers on 20:50 - Dec 24 with 742 viewsgerry_us

As my predictions suck, I'm going ColU 1-2 Shrimpers on 20:20 - Dec 24 by noah4x4

"It's time for the true supporter to stand up and say 'come on, we're behind you, let's get going'."

...... Kevin Keen

Will suck and blow the ball from behind the goal as best I can Kevin

Make sure you have plenty of stuffing and sprouts Noah; that'll help.
As my predictions suck, I'm going ColU 1-2 Shrimpers on 00:20 - Dec 25 with 732 viewsBarsidepete

As my predictions suck, I'm going ColU 1-2 Shrimpers on 18:26 - Dec 24 by gerry_us

It's a joke. The last thing I want is points in Dan's league for this.

But given how my form has been in MFB's PL; getting immediately knocked out in the Happy Cup; poor form in my & MFB's NFL PL, I'm like whatever.

If I'm right, good grief.

I'm just hoping my dumb prediction is good karma for the U's.
[Post edited 25 Dec 2015 0:21]

As my predictions suck, I'm going ColU 1-2 Shrimpers on 10:02 - Dec 26 with 661 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Pete, you're second in the league and have predicted more correct outcomes than anyone else which would suggest to me that your Col U predictions have actually been pretty good this season.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

As my predictions suck, I'm going ColU 1-2 Shrimpers on 11:19 - Dec 26 with 643 viewsBarsidepete

As my predictions suck, I'm going ColU 1-2 Shrimpers on 10:02 - Dec 26 by RSCOSWORTH

Pete, you're second in the league and have predicted more correct outcomes than anyone else which would suggest to me that your Col U predictions have actually been pretty good this season.

RS, I want to be so so so wrong today.

And by the way, U's Player is terrific in digital this season. I've already won Dan's league before. Couldn't give a whiff if I do again.

My form over the last 12 months in all comps has been atrocious.

Mate, I'm just trying to give the U's good karma. I want No Points.

Not even sure I'll hear the game on the podcast with a sellout. On BetFred I predicted Colchester 3-0. So there

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024