Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keen signs Kean on loan 16:57 - Jan 7 with 664 viewsdurham_exile

Jake Kean has signed from the Canaries on a 28 day loan.

Could be pitched into the Addicks game.

No word on other signings as yet!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Keen signs Kean on loan on 20:16 - Jan 7 with 625 viewswessex_exile

A headline-writer's dream - "Keen keen on Kean"

He has plenty of match experience, including quite a bit at a decent level, and he's up there with Sam on the height chart. I'm coming over with the youngest for Saturday, so it would be good to see what he's made of. I do feel Parish is a little hard done by, it's very difficult to look competent for any keeper in front of our defence, and he pulled off some blinders at Oldham, but that's football...

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Keen signs Kean on loan on 20:53 - Jan 7 with 603 viewsdurham_exile

Keen signs Kean on loan on 20:16 - Jan 7 by wessex_exile

A headline-writer's dream - "Keen keen on Kean"

He has plenty of match experience, including quite a bit at a decent level, and he's up there with Sam on the height chart. I'm coming over with the youngest for Saturday, so it would be good to see what he's made of. I do feel Parish is a little hard done by, it's very difficult to look competent for any keeper in front of our defence, and he pulled off some blinders at Oldham, but that's football...

Wessex - big Sam of course is 8ft tall or closer to 9ft if you listen to the hype!!!

But Kean is certainly 6ft 5 ins tall and KK looks likely to pitch him in against the Addicks. I agree with you Parish has been treated harshly but KK is looking to build a team worthy of league one mid table (this season) and if we cane joy a superb cup run then bring it on.

Enjoy the game.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Keen signs Kean on loan on 21:11 - Jan 7 with 597 viewsLeadbelly

Keen signs Kean on loan on 20:53 - Jan 7 by durham_exile

Wessex - big Sam of course is 8ft tall or closer to 9ft if you listen to the hype!!!

But Kean is certainly 6ft 5 ins tall and KK looks likely to pitch him in against the Addicks. I agree with you Parish has been treated harshly but KK is looking to build a team worthy of league one mid table (this season) and if we cane joy a superb cup run then bring it on.

Enjoy the game.

Up the U's

Parrish doesn't convince me entirely but he has improved. I would have thought there were more pressing defensive issues to address than a new 'keeper.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Keen signs Kean on loan on 23:10 - Jan 7 with 587 viewsnoah4x4

Keen signs Kean on loan on 21:11 - Jan 7 by Leadbelly

Parrish doesn't convince me entirely but he has improved. I would have thought there were more pressing defensive issues to address than a new 'keeper.

Thinks it's more a question of back up whilst Sam Walker is injured.

Our two youth keepers are very talented, but too inexperienced and perhaps insufficiently physical to be on the first XI bench. i can see Keen getting a run in the cup and Parrish returning for league games with competition from Keen, until Sam is fit to reclaim his crown.
Keen signs Kean on loan on 23:20 - Jan 7 with 584 viewsmfb_cufc

I don't think Kean would sign for us to only sit on the bench. Sure he will be first choice while he is here.

mfb

Keen signs Kean on loan on 23:58 - Jan 7 with 580 viewsLeadbelly

Keen signs Kean on loan on 23:10 - Jan 7 by noah4x4

Thinks it's more a question of back up whilst Sam Walker is injured.

Our two youth keepers are very talented, but too inexperienced and perhaps insufficiently physical to be on the first XI bench. i can see Keen getting a run in the cup and Parrish returning for league games with competition from Keen, until Sam is fit to reclaim his crown.

Walker won't play this season, he's said so himself. Not against having another 'keeper but would rather have seen a centre half or full back first.

Keen signs Kean on loan on 17:09 - Jan 8 with 539 viewsbwildered

Wonder if KK is concerned regards Parrish not dominating enough of the area and claiming lose ball. Must not be convinced regards Parrish has he would be first choice Saturday and a managers trick that another contract will not be offered .Agree with Noah regards Bromsgrove and Dillion .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Keen signs Kean on loan on 17:46 - Jan 8 with 531 viewswessex_exile

Keen signs Kean on loan on 23:20 - Jan 7 by mfb_cufc

I don't think Kean would sign for us to only sit on the bench. Sure he will be first choice while he is here.

Exactly this MFB - what's the point of a 28 day loan if you're not going to use the player throughout that period...or at least until you work out whether they're a better option than what you have already? Like I said, probably a bit harsh on Parrish, particularly as he's only just taken back over from Jones, but our goals against column makes grim reading, so it was always on the cards.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Login to get fewer ads

Keen signs Kean on loan on 17:49 - Jan 8 with 530 viewsLeadbelly

Coverage in the EADT this morning says "initial" 28 day loan. In the interview Kean was certainly talking like he expects to be at Col U until the end of the season.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024