Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Champions League Semi-Final: result and finalists 06:49 - May 2 with 645 viewswessex_exile

The official result of the Happy Champions League semi-final is as follows:

BFG 1 MFB 4
Thrillseeker 5 BarsidePete 3

After squeezing into a 1-0 lead following the 1st leg games, MFB eased beyond BFG with his spot-on prediction for Tuesday's Real Madrid victory, allowing himself the luxury of managing to draw a blank across the board last night. Unfortunately BFG couldn't capitalise on this, also missing the points with a home win prediction for Barcelona.

The real drama was in the Thrillseeker BarsidePete contest. Thrillseeker had seemingly built an unassailable lead going into last night's game, following both outcomes for the Bundesliga duo in the 1st legs, and a spot-on for yellow cards and another outcome on Tuesday night. However, in a bold move BarsidePete was the only one of the four to predict an away victory for Bayern Munich, and picked up an additional point for Mueller scoring. Sadly, it still wasn't enough to overhaul Thrillseeker, but a brave effort nonetheless - had the Bayern result finished 2-1 instead of 3-0, Pete would have made it through on the tie-break question...

So, congratulations to our finalists MFB and Thrillseeker, and commiserations to their spirited opponents BFG and BarsidePete.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Happy Champions League Semi-Final: result and finalists on 07:00 - May 2 with 640 viewsBFG

Congrats to mfb. Both fianlaists now looking for a double.

Pete and I for a third-place play-off.
Happy Champions League Semi-Final: result and finalists on 13:44 - May 2 with 629 viewsmrhappy

Nice match up !

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

Happy Champions League Semi-Final: result and finalists on 19:51 - May 23 with 583 viewsthrillseeker

Any news on what is required for the Champions League Final?
Happy Champions League Semi-Final: result and finalists on 20:18 - May 23 with 579 viewswessex_exile

Happy Champions League Semi-Final: result and finalists on 19:51 - May 23 by thrillseeker

Any news on what is required for the Champions League Final?

Apart from a winning mentality?...

Beat me to it TS, I've finalised the prediction requirements and was planning to post later tonight, once domestic choredom has receded into the distance - watch this space.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Happy Champions League Semi-Final: result and finalists on 01:32 - May 24 with 571 viewsBarsidepete

Happy Champions League Semi-Final: result and finalists on 07:00 - May 2 by BFG

Congrats to mfb. Both fianlaists now looking for a double.

Pete and I for a third-place play-off.

I'm on board for that. Bragging rights and all:D

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024