Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MRHAPPY, re: Ippie v Derby County, Tuesday... 17:19 - Mar 20 with 262 viewsBarsidepete

I said yes on two threads but c'mon mate, you flake and now and no way to call as your mobile is off?

Good grief. You want to attend at Portman on Tuesday you need to get our away stand tickets yourself now (when you're up that-way for Derby v Forest this Saturday, as you said ... Otherwise, I have no clue how to secure these. What do I do, just walk across the bridge from the train station in Ipswich, make a left and ask for two in the away?
[Post edited 26 Mar 2014 13:53]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

MRHAPPY, re: Ippie v Derby County, Tuesday... on 00:15 - Mar 22 with 227 viewsnoah4x4

Pete;

Unless things have changed very recently; at Ipswich; for away fans in the Tolly Cobbold stand; it is usually pay cash on the gate (£36!) and sit wherever you like. It's the closest (side stand) turnstile to the station.

Simply to meet league rules; they have a small area reserved for HOME fans at the same exorbitant price. Needless to say it is usually empty. This is the biggest away fan rip off in the country. I suggest you go elsewhere in the ground and save about £10 unless you must sit with the away fans.

I hope this helps.
MRHAPPY, re: Ippie v Derby County, Tuesday... on 07:56 - Mar 22 with 217 viewsBarsidepete

Wow, did not know that, Noah ... £36??

Well. JR is the one who asked me but as he hasn't followed up, perhaps the sticker shock finally dissuaded him.

As he wrote on another thread, he'll be attending Derby v Forest today. News as it breaks, right?

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024