Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U'sual Champions League: Quarter-finals (Week 2 - halfway point) 21:54 - Apr 8 with 418 viewswessex_exile

Just a quick round-up after a brace of 2-0 victories see Real Madrid and last gasp scorers Chelsea through to the semi-finals, tables to follow tomorrow evening after the last two matches.

Group 1
--------------------------
Only two point scorers tonight, but what a score for Pete with his Chelsea 2-0 spot-on to draw level with Gerry on 5pts at the top of the table. Ethics does her best to stay in touch with the Chelsea outcome to still be in with a shout of qualification. Bizarrely, even after his 5th and 6th blank of the quarter-finals, GSY can still make a tie-break for qualification if his last two are spot-on.

Group 2
--------------------------
Two clear leaders have drawn clear at the top of Group 2, and with 3 spot-ons to his credit (also finding Chelsea's 2-0), Gate cannot now be caught and is the first to formally qualify for the semis - well done Sir! Coomster also bagged the Chelsea 2-0 to remain firm favourite for the other qualifying slot, though with two spot-ons tomorrow night, MFB can still force a tie-break. Sadly, no matter how he gets on tomorrow night, BFG cannot now qualify - commiserations BFG.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

U'sual Champions League: Quarter-finals (Week 2 - halfway point) on 00:46 - Apr 9 with 403 viewsBarsidepete

Feel very lucky, Demba's late one.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

U'sual Champions League: Quarter-finals (Week 2 - halfway point) on 09:28 - Apr 9 with 387 viewsgerry_us

You would have felt even luckier if Chelsea had scored another ten to match your prediction.
U'sual Champions League: Quarter-finals (Week 2 - halfway point) on 16:13 - Apr 9 with 376 viewsBarsidepete

U'sual Champions League: Quarter-finals (Week 2 - halfway point) on 09:28 - Apr 9 by gerry_us

You would have felt even luckier if Chelsea had scored another ten to match your prediction.

Oi watchit!:D .. Give me then only the one point for the outcome, predicting 12-0 Chelsea .. which I did not, but for sake I argument. I'll still see you in the semis or the final, mate. We can sort it there

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

U'sual Champions League: Quarter-finals (Week 2 - halfway point) on 16:31 - Apr 9 with 373 viewsgerry_us

U'sual Champions League: Quarter-finals (Week 2 - halfway point) on 16:13 - Apr 9 by Barsidepete

Oi watchit!:D .. Give me then only the one point for the outcome, predicting 12-0 Chelsea .. which I did not, but for sake I argument. I'll still see you in the semis or the final, mate. We can sort it there

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024