Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Channel 5 Football League TV deal will benefit smaller clubs 11:47 - May 6 with 965 viewsdurham_exile

No more waiting until midnight plus and very poor BBC coverage (with shocking quality presenters) of the Football league.

Channel 5 from the start of the 2015/16 season will screen a 90 minute show at 9pm.

There will also be more live games with hopefully more COL U games (there certainly can't be any less!).

Good news for the armchair Supporter.

And for those of us who get back from the game to enjoy watching the COL U goals!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

New Channel 5 Football League TV deal will benefit smaller clubs on 12:22 - May 6 with 950 viewsBluenWightExile

For a chap planning a move to a SKY free land later this year Durham I am most heartened - thankyou!!
Up the soon far distant U's!

Pinault-noir

New Channel 5 Football League TV deal will benefit smaller clubs on 13:26 - May 6 with 937 viewsBarsidepete

New Channel 5 Football League TV deal will benefit smaller clubs on 12:22 - May 6 by BluenWightExile

For a chap planning a move to a SKY free land later this year Durham I am most heartened - thankyou!!
Up the soon far distant U's!

This terrific news. Although I do hope some of that dosh filters down to the clubs.

I believe a revival is happening where fans see that supporting your local clubs is a valuable investment.

Some will never ever have a punt at being in the Premier. But as with Happy, I only pay attention to Derby and Spurs, and for varying reasons, Ippy and Nodge.

Happy and I attended that 1-5 thrashing, ITFC v Canaries a few years ago.

I attended alone, an Ippy v Boro's 3-3.

Haps and I were supposed to be at Portman Rd for what ended up being I-town 2-1 v Derby, where Christophe Berra did a late dagger to win it.

Perhaps BeIN will be the one to have these games, The U's, etc... Someone will. The thirst for footy in the states is growing every month.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

New Channel 5 Football League TV deal will benefit smaller clubs on 18:53 - May 6 with 909 viewsmrhappy

And wot a thrashing it was!

The Ipswich fans were almost as annoyed with that giant sports bag you took into the ground!

Lol
[Post edited 6 May 2015 18:54]

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

New Channel 5 Football League TV deal will benefit smaller clubs on 21:42 - May 6 with 880 viewsBarsidepete

New Channel 5 Football League TV deal will benefit smaller clubs on 18:53 - May 6 by mrhappy

And wot a thrashing it was!

The Ipswich fans were almost as annoyed with that giant sports bag you took into the ground!

Lol
[Post edited 6 May 2015 18:54]

Yeah, you have good recall. I believe it was stepped on a lot as I had nowhere to put it

And speaking of BeIN sports, we do get Brentford v Middlesbrough, Friday, and Ipswich v Norwich on Saturday.

That should be fun

New Channel 5 Football League TV deal will benefit smaller clubs on 23:02 - May 6 with 867 viewsmrhappy

Would love to see Brentford go up and the manager get a top job elsewhere.

At Derby preferably.

New Channel 5 Football League TV deal will benefit smaller clubs on 23:21 - May 6 with 862 viewsBarsidepete

New Channel 5 Football League TV deal will benefit smaller clubs on 23:02 - May 6 by mrhappy

Would love to see Brentford go up and the manager get a top job elsewhere.

At Derby preferably.

Why would the Bees part with their manager? Leave for Derby instead of being a manager in Premier? No offense to Rams, but seriously.

New Channel 5 Football League TV deal will benefit smaller clubs on 23:28 - May 6 with 855 viewsmrhappy

New Channel 5 Football League TV deal will benefit smaller clubs on 23:21 - May 6 by Barsidepete

Why would the Bees part with their manager? Leave for Derby instead of being a manager in Premier? No offense to Rams, but seriously.

They are sacking him whatever happens

A joke.

New Channel 5 Football League TV deal will benefit smaller clubs on 03:30 - May 7 with 841 viewsBarsidepete

New Channel 5 Football League TV deal will benefit smaller clubs on 23:28 - May 6 by mrhappy

They are sacking him whatever happens

A joke.

Then Brentford are idiots.

Wouldn't be the first time. Whatever.

You lot really want him? Yar, I see why this would be a good decision.

But Derby players played like sht. You boys only needed a draw last game.

And Brentford would be stupendously stupid to sack him. Rams are not getting him.

Login to get fewer ads

New Channel 5 Football League TV deal will benefit smaller clubs on 09:10 - May 7 with 825 viewsdurham_exile

New Channel 5 Football League TV deal will benefit smaller clubs on 03:30 - May 7 by Barsidepete

Then Brentford are idiots.

Wouldn't be the first time. Whatever.

You lot really want him? Yar, I see why this would be a good decision.

But Derby players played like sht. You boys only needed a draw last game.

And Brentford would be stupendously stupid to sack him. Rams are not getting him.

Pete - the whole issue of Warburton at Brentford has been farcical and poorly managed, the latest is set out in the Daily Mail today:

"Brentford boss Mark Warburton will still be axed even if he leads the club to the Premier League through the play-offs
Brentford face Middlesbrough in the first leg of the play-off semi-final
Mark Warburton will be leaving club at the end of season come what may
Boss has had disagreements with the owner about the direction of club
Owner Matthew Benham favours a statistical and analytical approach"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3070921/Brentford-boss-Mark-Wa
Follow : @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

In a moment of apparent clarity - McClaren has stated that he stands by Derby and has committed himself to the club. Umbrella man is a joke, the Rams will never be promoted with him at the club!

He is devoid of ideas and tactical ability.

Meanwhile the Super U's will go from strength to strength next season!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

New Channel 5 Football League TV deal will benefit smaller clubs on 12:10 - May 7 with 820 viewsmrhappy

I agree with all the above.

Lot the plot.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024