Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If not the U's, as all of us do, who will you follow 15/16? 20:07 - Aug 5 with 713 viewsBarsidepete

I'll start with this. Spurs and Canaries.

Spurs, as I've been to The Lane with Daniel. Canaries, because they are our own East Anglian club and I was with Happy to see that demolition at Portman Road, Ippy 1, Canaries 5.

That was fun

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

If not the U's, as all of us do, who will you follow 15/16? on 20:45 - Aug 5 with 700 viewspwrightsknees

I support three clubs:
1. The U's, first and foremost.
2. Heart Of Midlothian (aka Jam Tarts or Jambos), the team I followed when I lived in Scotland, even though I lived in Glasgow.
3. Whoever is playing against Ipswich.
If not the U's, as all of us do, who will you follow 15/16? on 22:10 - Aug 5 with 690 viewsLeadbelly

Leeds United.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

If not the U's, as all of us do, who will you follow 15/16? on 22:28 - Aug 5 with 683 viewsmrhappy

Derby county

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

If not the U's, as all of us do, who will you follow 15/16? on 23:42 - Aug 5 with 676 viewsgerry_us

If not the U's, as all of us do, who will you follow 15/16? on 22:28 - Aug 5 by mrhappy

Derby county

Surprise surprise!
RIP Cilla
If not the U's, as all of us do, who will you follow 15/16? on 07:12 - Aug 6 with 658 viewsSector4

Wolves
If not the U's, as all of us do, who will you follow 15/16? on 13:52 - Aug 6 with 633 viewsburnsieespana

Spurs as were the first upper tier team I saw play as long ago as 1961!
Don't tell Mrs B but Rangers for no other reason than her whole family are Celtic nuts!
[Post edited 6 Aug 2015 13:54]
If not the U's, as all of us do, who will you follow 15/16? on 19:42 - Aug 6 with 601 viewsBarsidepete

If not the U's, as all of us do, who will you follow 15/16? on 13:52 - Aug 6 by burnsieespana

Spurs as were the first upper tier team I saw play as long ago as 1961!
Don't tell Mrs B but Rangers for no other reason than her whole family are Celtic nuts!
[Post edited 6 Aug 2015 13:54]

My young'un likes Newcastle because inexplicably he shares my dislike for Sunderland and Middlesbrough.

And as I have a Subbuteo, he opts to be Magpies or Colchester United, depending how he feels. Got my ColU squad with numbers during a visit a few years ago.

I am then left with a 1974 Norwich squad, Liverpool, or a hand-painted one-of-a-kind USA team. Meticulously hand-painted by an artisan northeast of Wash DC, in Maryland.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

If not the U's, as all of us do, who will you follow 15/16? on 20:59 - Aug 6 with 583 viewsFruitbat

The Arsenal.
Login to get fewer ads

If not the U's, as all of us do, who will you follow 15/16? on 21:44 - Aug 6 with 568 viewswessex_exile

My 'other' club happens to be Bradford City, from my university days, which is always a jolly topic of conversation with Whales, but even though there's the Parky connection, they're too close these days (they weren't then) to be a team I can properly follow.

This season, as has been the case for many years now, I will be keeping one eye on Salisbury City (or to be precise Salisbury FC after the liquidation of City), particularly now uber-pundit Steve Claridge is in charge - might even catch a few games if the wind is right...

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

If not the U's, as all of us do, who will you follow 15/16? on 23:19 - Aug 6 with 546 viewsLeadbelly

If not the U's, as all of us do, who will you follow 15/16? on 21:44 - Aug 6 by wessex_exile

My 'other' club happens to be Bradford City, from my university days, which is always a jolly topic of conversation with Whales, but even though there's the Parky connection, they're too close these days (they weren't then) to be a team I can properly follow.

This season, as has been the case for many years now, I will be keeping one eye on Salisbury City (or to be precise Salisbury FC after the liquidation of City), particularly now uber-pundit Steve Claridge is in charge - might even catch a few games if the wind is right...

The issue of the Bradford City fanzine entitled something like "All you ever wanted to know about Leeds Utd" followed by 7 blank pages remains one of the more inspired moments of football literature. Even I saw the funny side of that.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024