Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ugly 19:04 - Oct 8 with 598 viewsbwildered

Goalless draw against leagues bottom side . The result says it all .
Is it inexperience or have the U's lost the knack of winning ugly ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Ugly on 19:32 - Oct 8 with 590 viewsLeadbelly

Based on today's "performance" I'd say we've lost the knack of doing anything related to professional football. Szmodics and Porter aside, there was no effort or fight, the passing and shooting were awful and defending was on a par with last season. A decent opposition would have scored a hatful.

McGreal said in the press on Friday how hard everyone had worked in training all week and that they were hoping to give the fans something to sing about. If that is the best they can manage at home after a week of putting things right he won't like the songs that he'll be hearing soon.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Ugly on 21:47 - Oct 8 with 566 viewsgerry_us

Massive result for us in front of a full house at WHCS against the bottom club in the Football League. Did you spot the irony?
The U's are supposed to win BIG time when I'm out of the country. Better get back quickly.
Ugly on 10:05 - Oct 10 with 450 viewsBlueStripes

It's all gone pear-shaped rather quickly, hasn't it. You've got to be a really poor team to get relegated out of this league but I'm beginning to wonder whether Col U will fit the bill
Ugly on 21:41 - Oct 10 with 408 viewsLeadbelly

As my better half was out all day Saturday my 13 year stepson came to the Newport game. When his mother asked whether he'd had a good afternoon he said "not really, it was a strange game because nothing happened"

She is busy on 5 & 12 November. He is hoping for an away draw in the FA Cup.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024