Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 12:44 - Jun 4 with 2793 viewsmrhappy

Ok folks !

Here are the honours: So bear with me !

PREM CHAMP - THRILLSEEKER (his 2nd PREM title)
RUNNER UP - ETHICS GIRL

DIV 1 CHAMP - HELLASBLUE
PROMOTED - MFB
PROMOTED - EAGLE
PLAY OFFS - DURHAM

HAPPY CUP WINNER - COOMSTER
RUNNER UP - TROPICAL U's

CHARITY SHIELD WINNER - THRILLSEEKER
RUNNER UP - COOMSTER

EUROPEAN CUP WINNER - MFB
RUNNER UP - THRILLSEEKER

NO QUESTION a GREAT 10th anniversary year. THRILLSEEKER being the star of it with 2 trophies in the bag, and a runner up in another.

MFB - is close behind as a winner and a promotion. Welcome back at the first attempt.

THESE two are our best ever players. MFB leads the way with 2 PREM titles, 2 EURO cups, and a Charity Shield, 5 trophies in our 10 year existance. (only the Happy Cup eludes him for the full set)

A Good cup win by COOMSTER to add to his title of last year.

PRIZE MONEY AS FOLLOWS:

Thrillseeker £130
Coomster £50
Hellasblue £30

As me and Peter are sharing the above, let US know how you would like to be paid, Paypal, cash etc.

Trophies will be sent out by the end of June.

Thank you all for your loyal participation which is - no doubt - the GREATEST prediction league in the world.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 14:44 - Jun 4 with 2399 viewsBarsidepete

That's gonna be one heluva bar tab

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 14:23 - Jun 21 with 2342 viewsmrhappy

PLEASE FORWARD YOUR NAMES and ADDRESSES for PRIZE sending GUYS

Thrillseeker and Coomster.

thanks

PM will do.

thanks x

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 20:58 - Jun 24 with 2292 viewsthrillseeker

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 14:23 - Jun 21 by mrhappy

PLEASE FORWARD YOUR NAMES and ADDRESSES for PRIZE sending GUYS

Thrillseeker and Coomster.

thanks

PM will do.

thanks x

Has been done
THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 22:30 - Jun 24 with 2287 viewsBarsidepete

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 20:58 - Jun 24 by thrillseeker

Has been done

You will 'collect' at Brickies, with extra appreciation for being my wing man:D

*edit, add: 'my half';)
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 15:17 - Jun 28 with 2268 viewsmrhappy

Prizes will be ordered and recieved in the next two weeks. thanks

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 21:08 - Jul 1 with 2245 viewsmrhappy

To make things easier I am gonna send cash with the prizes

BARSIDE....If i pay the others - all you have to do is give thrillseeker 105 POUND-when you see him

is that OK ?

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 01:00 - Jul 3 with 2217 viewsBarsidepete

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 21:08 - Jul 1 by mrhappy

To make things easier I am gonna send cash with the prizes

BARSIDE....If i pay the others - all you have to do is give thrillseeker 105 POUND-when you see him

is that OK ?

That actually sounds perfect, J:) .. What's that in dollars, about 20 bucks?

.. and anyway, what Sunday are we having our pub day in town with Des?
Don't tell me you are going to venture on another mission..

Fantastic and memorable days out in London, mate.

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 12:53 - Jul 3 with 2208 viewsmrhappy

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 01:00 - Jul 3 by Barsidepete

That actually sounds perfect, J:) .. What's that in dollars, about 20 bucks?

.. and anyway, what Sunday are we having our pub day in town with Des?
Don't tell me you are going to venture on another mission..

Fantastic and memorable days out in London, mate.

Nah, mission acomplished LOL - for now !

Let me know when your over - he would love to see you - something ALWAYS happens ! x

Login to get fewer ads

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 14:00 - Jul 8 with 2177 viewsmrhappy

There is a delay with prizes at the mo - bear with me chaps x

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 17:44 - Jul 8 with 2173 viewsgerry_us

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 14:00 - Jul 8 by mrhappy

There is a delay with prizes at the mo - bear with me chaps x

Mr Happy going into administration........?
THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 14:11 - Jul 9 with 2160 viewsmrhappy

LOL ! funny - nah, never (I hope !)

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 20:07 - Jul 9 with 2148 viewsBarsidepete

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 14:11 - Jul 9 by mrhappy

LOL ! funny - nah, never (I hope !)

JR, when you 'announced' the cash prizes for season 10 before the season began? I almost threw up in my mouth.

I've also had huge hopes for prizes over the years, case in point the NFL PL,.. and I still owe MFB an NFL shirt.. but frankly, the best laid plans, you can actually go broke as heck for months on end, and as stupid as this may sound, the cost of that custom shirt would mean, literally, a bloke broke as heckfire.

I personally haven't ever been ambiguous about my financial state. I don't get myself a RT British Airways flight because I'm independently wealthy. I do it because I want to buy my mini ST and see my great mates, meaning 2-3 games and the best days out ever:)

The HGPL is not going into administration, no way no chance, because at this point there are probably half a dozen The U'sual'ers who will keep the flag flying no matter what..

Cut Happy some slack.

And No Cash Prizes for Season 11!

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 13:39 - Jul 11 with 2131 viewsmrhappy

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 20:07 - Jul 9 by Barsidepete

JR, when you 'announced' the cash prizes for season 10 before the season began? I almost threw up in my mouth.

I've also had huge hopes for prizes over the years, case in point the NFL PL,.. and I still owe MFB an NFL shirt.. but frankly, the best laid plans, you can actually go broke as heck for months on end, and as stupid as this may sound, the cost of that custom shirt would mean, literally, a bloke broke as heckfire.

I personally haven't ever been ambiguous about my financial state. I don't get myself a RT British Airways flight because I'm independently wealthy. I do it because I want to buy my mini ST and see my great mates, meaning 2-3 games and the best days out ever:)

The HGPL is not going into administration, no way no chance, because at this point there are probably half a dozen The U'sual'ers who will keep the flag flying no matter what..

Cut Happy some slack.

And No Cash Prizes for Season 11!

thats ok buddy - we did say it was a one off hahahaha.......everyone will get whats due- no worries.

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 17:33 - Jul 11 with 2121 viewsBarsidepete

by the way, last night it hit me that we are a mere 2 weeks away from the first fixtures being posted..

I'd like to maintain the 6-6-10 format where guest presenters are at the wheel of the pick 10's.

Having said that, we must reduce the number of PL weeks from 39 to 38 so there is adequate time for playoff rounds. *keeping in mind that we reduced down to 39 weeks from 40 the season before, and I'm still scratching my chin how we ran out of weeks @=|

Anyway, point being, as I see it, the season begins with 6 fixtures, then immediately 10, then 6-6-10 right up until the final week (38) when we wrap up with a pick-10 for added drama:) .. 39 weeks would have allowed us a 6-6-10 straight through to the end, but 38 demands a minor shift..

Relegation/Promotion: 12 in the Prem now (up from 11 in past years),.. I've mulled this over and I'm of mind that 4 should be relegated.. that still leaves the status quo where the top 8 stay up.

Three automatically promoted and 4-7 in D1 qualify for the playoffs:)

Trying to keep it simple but also fair. Opinions, Happy? .. You're always the last word and as I've said many times, I'm honoured to be in the role you've entrusted me with. How shall we proceed, mate?

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 15:49 - Jul 12 with 2102 viewsmrhappy

I was gonna send invitations for the NEW league on the 15th JULY.

Can fixtures start when the PREM league starts please ?

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 17:58 - Jul 12 with 2100 viewsmrhappy

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 17:33 - Jul 11 by Barsidepete

by the way, last night it hit me that we are a mere 2 weeks away from the first fixtures being posted..

I'd like to maintain the 6-6-10 format where guest presenters are at the wheel of the pick 10's.

Having said that, we must reduce the number of PL weeks from 39 to 38 so there is adequate time for playoff rounds. *keeping in mind that we reduced down to 39 weeks from 40 the season before, and I'm still scratching my chin how we ran out of weeks @=|

Anyway, point being, as I see it, the season begins with 6 fixtures, then immediately 10, then 6-6-10 right up until the final week (38) when we wrap up with a pick-10 for added drama:) .. 39 weeks would have allowed us a 6-6-10 straight through to the end, but 38 demands a minor shift..

Relegation/Promotion: 12 in the Prem now (up from 11 in past years),.. I've mulled this over and I'm of mind that 4 should be relegated.. that still leaves the status quo where the top 8 stay up.

Three automatically promoted and 4-7 in D1 qualify for the playoffs:)

Trying to keep it simple but also fair. Opinions, Happy? .. You're always the last word and as I've said many times, I'm honoured to be in the role you've entrusted me with. How shall we proceed, mate?

I agree, jump straight in mate x

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 12:30 - Jul 15 with 2078 viewsmrhappy

All will be sent and sorted by the time the NEW season kicks off - no worries folks !!! x

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 17:46 - Jul 15 with 2070 viewsBarsidepete

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 15:49 - Jul 12 by mrhappy

I was gonna send invitations for the NEW league on the 15th JULY.

Can fixtures start when the PREM league starts please ?

JR!!! .. didn't see this post of yours till this minute

I so sorry, egg on my face

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 17:54 - Jul 15 with 2064 viewsmrhappy

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 17:46 - Jul 15 by Barsidepete

JR!!! .. didn't see this post of yours till this minute

I so sorry, egg on my face

add a slice or two of ham whilst your at it...boom boom

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 17:58 - Jul 15 with 2059 viewsBarsidepete

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 17:54 - Jul 15 by mrhappy

add a slice or two of ham whilst your at it...boom boom

Haha, you know it:):)

Can't wait for our next Sunday out in London (early October the way I see it)

Burgers and cranberry Guinness yum;)

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 18:01 - Jul 15 with 2056 viewsmrhappy

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 17:58 - Jul 15 by Barsidepete

Haha, you know it:):)

Can't wait for our next Sunday out in London (early October the way I see it)

Burgers and cranberry Guinness yum;)

YES, but ui want to take you to Londo Bridge - Me and des found a great pub that do tremendous all day breakfats and an ale which you will love ...for those in the know its called HARVEYS BEST...................delicious ! x

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 18:03 - Jul 15 with 2053 viewsmrhappy

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 18:01 - Jul 15 by mrhappy

YES, but ui want to take you to Londo Bridge - Me and des found a great pub that do tremendous all day breakfats and an ale which you will love ...for those in the know its called HARVEYS BEST...................delicious ! x

awful grammar !

YES, but ui want to take you to London Bridge - Me and des found a great pub that do tremendous all day breakfasts and an ale which you will love ...for those in the know its called HARVEYS BEST...................delicious !

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 18:04 - Jul 15 with 2051 viewsBarsidepete

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 18:01 - Jul 15 by mrhappy

sounds excellent mate.. you always take us to prime people watching spots. I'll even wear my Derby shirt to raise eyebrows d;@

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 14:09 - Jul 16 with 2031 viewsmrhappy

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 18:04 - Jul 15 by Barsidepete

sounds excellent mate.. you always take us to prime people watching spots. I'll even wear my Derby shirt to raise eyebrows d;@

indeed.

THE HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE WRAP UP- season 2012-2103 on 13:24 - Aug 4 with 1988 viewsmrhappy

Bear with me WINNERS from last year - I have been help up due to some personal issues - I have not forgotten. All will be received in due time. Cal it a CRISIS of biblical proportions but wont bore you with it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024