Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U's to prevail at the Franchise 12:36 - Jan 1 with 460 viewsdurham_exile

Happy New Year to all U’s supporters and especially those travelling to the Franchise today.

Just back from New Year celebrations so will keep this short.

After the disappointment against the Railwaymen, the U’s can secure their first double of the season today at Stadium MK.

JD is likely to make a couple of changes but will stick with 4,2,3,1 as his formation:

Walker

Wilson Magnus Eastman Garbutt

Eastmond Wright

Watt Bean Sears

Ibehre

Subs:
Cousins, Olufemi, Dickson, Gilbey, Morrison, Turgott, Vose

Enjoy the game, U’s to continue their recent impressive away form with a victory.

Up the U’s

Durham_exile

U's to prevail at the Franchise on 14:08 - Jan 1 with 443 viewsgerry_us

Just back.....at 12.36 pm??? That doesn't sound like you Pete but the long night has not dampened your enthusiasm for a fight. Personally I will take a boring draw this afternoon but secretly hope you are correct with your prediction.
Enjoy your hangover, the match, and most of all, 2014. See you soon.
Oh...and up the U's
U's to prevail at the Franchise on 17:21 - Jan 1 with 431 viewsdurham_exile

U's to prevail at the Franchise on 14:08 - Jan 1 by gerry_us

Just back.....at 12.36 pm??? That doesn't sound like you Pete but the long night has not dampened your enthusiasm for a fight. Personally I will take a boring draw this afternoon but secretly hope you are correct with your prediction.
Enjoy your hangover, the match, and most of all, 2014. See you soon.
Oh...and up the U's

Gerry, Happy New Year

We stay at a local pub with friends on New Year's Eve, returning home after only enjoying a very leisurely breakfast! Hence the late arrival!

Well done on the draw prediction.

My next match is Carlisle Away, Up the U's

Durham_exile

U's to prevail at the Franchise on 07:07 - Jan 2 with 402 viewsnoah4x4

....except it was far from boring!

We were absolutely battered by a superior side and held firm. Look at the BBC statistics! Yet the U's could have potentially stolen a 0-1 win at the death with a bid of good fortune.

Sam Walker put in a performance that mirrored that at Bury (away) last year. I guess that somebody is going to snap him up after the Gillingham game.

Count how many points we have now taken from form teams AWAY against the odds. Examples; Bradford; Rotherham; Preston; MK Dons etc. We may not be the most skilled side; but full marks for bravery and effort on New Years Day.

Only sadness; Sanchez Watt looked unfit and a bit disinterested. Vose did more in five minutes that Watt in 70 +. Also Magnus went off with a bad injury. I am not his greatest fan; but glad we have no FA Cup game and hence he has recovery time given our lack of cover (Alex Gilbey went to centre back and Morrison to midfield - and we defended for 10 minutes with 10 men on our 18 yard line).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024