Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Napoli tickets 10:40 - Jan 20 with 1365 viewsDull1Thomas

Web site not working and my 'current queue position' has been 1 for over 20 minutes!

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Napoli tickets on 10:57 - Jan 20 with 1348 viewsJethroJack

SNAP.....
If its sold out, why don't they just say so on the website....BLOODY AMATEURS
Napoli tickets on 11:18 - Jan 20 with 1326 viewsDevz00

I've been trying since 10am and there's no option to buy

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Napoli tickets on 11:25 - Jan 20 with 1319 viewsDull1Thomas

Napoli tickets on 11:18 - Jan 20 by Devz00

I've been trying since 10am and there's no option to buy

40 + minutes on phone
24 as 1st in line
Apparently no problem with web but I had no purchase option even after getting a ticket by 'phone.
So that's over 70 minutes on the 'phone to the ticket office as the corporate site gave the wring information last week.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Napoli tickets on 11:40 - Jan 20 with 1300 viewsDevz00

Napoli tickets on 11:25 - Jan 20 by Dull1Thomas

40 + minutes on phone
24 as 1st in line
Apparently no problem with web but I had no purchase option even after getting a ticket by 'phone.
So that's over 70 minutes on the 'phone to the ticket office as the corporate site gave the wring information last week.

So are we able to buy today on the phone? Because the website isn't working still.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Napoli tickets on 13:01 - Jan 20 with 1249 viewsDevz00

Anyone attempting to buy these today? It's still not working online.

Napoli tickets on 13:09 - Jan 20 with 1240 viewsUxbridge

Worked fine for me an hour ago. Did you go through JA link?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Napoli tickets on 13:22 - Jan 20 with 1217 viewsDevz00

Napoli tickets on 13:09 - Jan 20 by Uxbridge

Worked fine for me an hour ago. Did you go through JA link?

I've tried through the normal JA link and the commercial site.

I can click "buy" then there's no option to choose a ticket.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2014 13:24]

Napoli tickets on 14:16 - Jan 20 with 1170 viewsOwenThom

Napoli tickets on 13:22 - Jan 20 by Devz00

I've tried through the normal JA link and the commercial site.

I can click "buy" then there's no option to choose a ticket.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2014 13:24]

Same! :'(

Twitter - @Owen_Thom

Login to get fewer ads

Napoli tickets on 14:43 - Jan 20 with 1145 viewsmacthejack

Just got my ticket for this one. Clearly loads of season ticket holders yet to buy their ticket. The image below is the East stand upper tier right on the half-way line. Never seen this many seats available before and it's only £15 for season ticket holders!

[Post edited 20 Jan 2014 14:50]
Napoli tickets on 14:47 - Jan 20 with 1122 viewsAndy1300

Napoli tickets on 14:43 - Jan 20 by macthejack

Just got my ticket for this one. Clearly loads of season ticket holders yet to buy their ticket. The image below is the East stand upper tier right on the half-way line. Never seen this many seats available before and it's only £15 for season ticket holders!

£15

Number 1 team in Wales

Napoli tickets on 14:48 - Jan 20 with 1117 viewsbuilthjack

There is room for a few more drummers in there lol

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Napoli tickets on 14:51 - Jan 20 with 1102 viewsmacthejack

Napoli tickets on 14:47 - Jan 20 by Andy1300

£15

Woops, was looking at the student price. Just had a skim round on the website and it gets emptier, thousands of seats left.
Napoli tickets on 14:54 - Jan 20 with 1091 viewsbuilthjack

Napoli tickets on 14:51 - Jan 20 by macthejack

Woops, was looking at the student price. Just had a skim round on the website and it gets emptier, thousands of seats left.

When do the general public get the chance to get tickets? I would have thought they will sell quickly then

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Napoli tickets on 14:56 - Jan 20 with 1088 viewsSwanjaxs

Its 15 quid for season ticket holders mate, 8 quid concessions
Going back to the online purchase fiasco, it wouldn't let me purchase my seat even though it was saying it was available, had to purchase over the phone in the end (20 minutes in a queue)

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Napoli tickets on 15:05 - Jan 20 with 1078 viewstomdickharry

Get hold of the brand new Salaried Commercial Director,Mr Leigh Dineen,he will sort it out.
Napoli tickets on 15:08 - Jan 20 with 1072 viewsAndy1300

aother round of ticket sales and another ticket fiasco.

Shocking

Number 1 team in Wales

Napoli tickets on 15:15 - Jan 20 with 1056 viewsDevz00

I've just had my 3 tickets. Website is working now.

Napoli tickets on 19:45 - Jan 20 with 972 viewsJethroJack

Got 4 tickets over the phone (4 non-ST JA memberships) before the website recovered.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024