Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dicker gone 13:34 - Jan 23 with 9035 viewsDaleaholic

Left the club and gone to Crawley.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Dicker gone on 13:36 - Jan 23 with 7622 viewsmaybee

Makes sense for him . Hope he does well down there.
Dicker gone on 13:36 - Jan 23 with 7620 viewsMoonyDale

Not surprised.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Dicker gone on 13:42 - Jan 23 with 7552 views442Dale

Thank god for that. We can all get back to arguing about Andrew Tutte.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dicker gone on 13:43 - Jan 23 with 7534 viewsFrog

Dicker gone on 13:42 - Jan 23 by 442Dale

Thank god for that. We can all get back to arguing about Andrew Tutte.

Who?
Dicker gone on 13:47 - Jan 23 with 7504 viewsRotherhamDale

Has Hill told him that he's not being offered a deal? Or are Crawley offering more money/better terms?

Not fussed about him leaving. Opens the door for Allen/Hery and co.

Possession with progression.

Dicker gone on 13:48 - Jan 23 with 7499 viewsColDale

I'd assume that had Cav been unfit for Saturday, Hilly would have persuaded him to stay on a couple more days.
Dicker gone on 13:50 - Jan 23 with 7472 viewssweetcorn

Good riddance.. that wage can be used elsewhere if needs be.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Dicker gone on 14:22 - Jan 23 with 7282 viewsjudd

This is just like the bloody Soviet system.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

Dicker gone on 14:45 - Jan 23 with 7204 viewsdeeplishblue

Didn't Dicker's arrival/inclusion correspond to our best run of results of the season when Hilly won the manager of the month?

Only saying like......

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Dicker gone on 14:53 - Jan 23 with 7139 viewsTVOS1907

Dicker gone on 13:47 - Jan 23 by RotherhamDale

Has Hill told him that he's not being offered a deal? Or are Crawley offering more money/better terms?

Not fussed about him leaving. Opens the door for Allen/Hery and co.

http://www.crawleytownfc.com/news/article/gary-dicker-1311360.aspx

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Dicker gone on 15:08 - Jan 23 with 7066 viewsYouTubeDale

He's been watching this message board, surely.

And then the moaning stopped, there was no more gnashing of teeth and they all lived happily ever after...

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Dicker gone on 15:13 - Jan 23 with 7049 viewsTTNYear

I've always said he was crap

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Dicker gone on 15:13 - Jan 23 with 7049 viewsYouTubeDale

From TVOS link:

Manager John Gregory said: “We have been monitoring Gary for some time and I watched him again on Tuesday when he was excellent for Rochdale against Chesterfield in their top of the table clash."

You see, we all have different views...perhaps he had a constricted view on Tuesday.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Dicker gone on 15:45 - Jan 23 with 6953 viewssweetcorn

Dicker gone on 15:13 - Jan 23 by YouTubeDale

From TVOS link:

Manager John Gregory said: “We have been monitoring Gary for some time and I watched him again on Tuesday when he was excellent for Rochdale against Chesterfield in their top of the table clash."

You see, we all have different views...perhaps he had a constricted view on Tuesday.

Don't listen to this mans nonsense crawley fans, he also described dicker as a midfielder who loves to get "stuck in".. shame he never did it for us.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Dicker gone on 16:20 - Jan 23 with 6844 viewsRalphs12

Good luck to him, makes sense if his family is based down there also.
Dicker gone on 16:26 - Jan 23 with 6817 viewsDaley_Lama

Farewell Gary Dicker

Despite you having been picked to play at Brighton by a football manager and despite you having been picked to play at Dale by Rochdale's best ever manager and despite you going to a League 1 team chosen by yet another football manager you are obviously, most certainly, without doubt the worst Dale player ever to pull on a shirt because one or two fans say so.

I do wish you would create a Twitter account so that you could be told this directly because that is the right and proper way for things to happen nowadays

Good luck at Crawley, you will obviously need it as evidenced at Spotland as we tumbled down the table because of results while you was here.

Poll: DF in or out

Dicker gone on 16:47 - Jan 23 with 6730 viewsnordenblue

Dicker gone on 16:26 - Jan 23 by Daley_Lama

Farewell Gary Dicker

Despite you having been picked to play at Brighton by a football manager and despite you having been picked to play at Dale by Rochdale's best ever manager and despite you going to a League 1 team chosen by yet another football manager you are obviously, most certainly, without doubt the worst Dale player ever to pull on a shirt because one or two fans say so.

I do wish you would create a Twitter account so that you could be told this directly because that is the right and proper way for things to happen nowadays

Good luck at Crawley, you will obviously need it as evidenced at Spotland as we tumbled down the table because of results while you was here.

Spot on post,people on here really are unbelievable,hes gone to a higher division yet again than us but yet hes not good enough to play at a lesser standard for Dale?!Ill make sense of that one day im sure.As previously posted some people on this message board really have not got a clue,whos turn is it now to ridicule,shall we move onto Tutte again,hes done sod all in the team for a few weeks the lazy little swine
Dicker gone on 16:56 - Jan 23 with 6684 viewskirbys

Perhaps we have an insight into why he didn't set his mark on the time with Dale as in his interview he explained his personal side. He appears to have gone where he wants to be.
He has something to prove at Crawley where maybe the type of football in that division is more to his liking.
As with most players leaving the club - good luck.
Dicker gone on 16:59 - Jan 23 with 6667 viewsD_Alien

Dicker gone on 16:47 - Jan 23 by nordenblue

Spot on post,people on here really are unbelievable,hes gone to a higher division yet again than us but yet hes not good enough to play at a lesser standard for Dale?!Ill make sense of that one day im sure.As previously posted some people on this message board really have not got a clue,whos turn is it now to ridicule,shall we move onto Tutte again,hes done sod all in the team for a few weeks the lazy little swine

Very few have said he's not good enough for L2

What has been said is that his style of play just didn't fit well with L2 football, although others have disagreed with that. All well and good.

We don't know the full story, but I'm sure if KH had wanted to keep him, he'd have been holding talks to extend his temporary contract.

I wish him well.

[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 16:59]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Dicker gone on 17:07 - Jan 23 with 6627 viewsRotherhamDale

He's obviously good enough to play for us and/or a team in a league higher than ourselves, as his record shows. That doesn't change the fact that he hasn't performed well enough whilst he's been here to become a regular in the team.

All the best to him.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 17:08]

Possession with progression.

Dicker gone on 19:27 - Jan 23 with 6381 viewsD_Dale

Dicker gone on 16:59 - Jan 23 by D_Alien

Very few have said he's not good enough for L2

What has been said is that his style of play just didn't fit well with L2 football, although others have disagreed with that. All well and good.

We don't know the full story, but I'm sure if KH had wanted to keep him, he'd have been holding talks to extend his temporary contract.

I wish him well.

[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 16:59]

"But after his short-term contract ended at Spotland Gary was thrilled to head back to Sussex, where he is based with his fiancé and young daughter in Steyning."
Obviously, half an hour's drive to Crawley is vastly easier than getting up north regularly. But it makes me wonder how desperate he was at the start of the season to get fixed up, which in turn suggests he maybe wasn't on one of the bigger wages at Spotland.
Dicker gone on 19:53 - Jan 23 with 6301 viewspaulscho

What Gregory watched on Tuesday was certainly not what i watched ...
All the best Gary......already forgotten,think you may just miss getting a mention on the recent post for worse ever Dale team .

livinginadalewonderland

Dicker gone on 20:07 - Jan 23 with 6277 viewsChaffRAFC

Gary Dicker is a very good footballer, his career stats show that to be the case. He didn't show us what he's capable of while with us unfortunately and therefore the move makes sense for all concerned as it gets him closer to his family and it frees up a big wage for us.

He's not the only good player to come here and then not perform to the standard we expected. The likes of Chris Beech, Lee Hodges, Paul Weller, Kevin Donovan etc. Doesn't mean they were bad players, they obviously weren't, but I don't think Dicker was anywhere near as poor for us as some would have you believe.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Dicker gone on 20:11 - Jan 23 with 6273 viewspaulscho

Started ok first few games ,but nothing much to remember after that ....if we get promoted he will have played his part so i wish him all the best.

livinginadalewonderland

Dicker gone on 20:22 - Jan 23 with 6242 viewsNotEyreClue

Maybe what they say about the price of Meth in Kazakhstan is true after all.

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024