Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shameful Swansea 10:23 - Feb 21 with 1974 viewsperchrockjack

Yet again not knowing their place.
Little club, tiny stadium, always raining.

Not allowing a big famous successful historic club to have their rightful victory.

Big world class players bullied and hustled out of the game and not allowing many shots at goal too.

Roy Keane-were you watching

Lee Dixon- that team ok for you?

ITV KunTs all of them.

so there

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Shameful Swansea on 10:35 - Feb 21 with 1889 viewswaynekerr55

what they say richie?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Shameful Swansea on 10:40 - Feb 21 with 1852 viewsperchrockjack

I saw the recording of the Everton game and heard Keane repeated refer to us a shameful. I could forgive the alcoholic that is Everton legend Reid and even the clueless Lee Dixon but Keans seems to resonate with me for some reason. He brings out the worst in me.

After Last night ,those who were ripping us off at goddison complaining about our club shaming the FA cUP might be more clear about Monk s selection there-perefectly justified imo.

Shameful Swansea on 10:44 - Feb 21 with 1821 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Shameful Swansea on 10:40 - Feb 21 by perchrockjack

I saw the recording of the Everton game and heard Keane repeated refer to us a shameful. I could forgive the alcoholic that is Everton legend Reid and even the clueless Lee Dixon but Keans seems to resonate with me for some reason. He brings out the worst in me.

After Last night ,those who were ripping us off at goddison complaining about our club shaming the FA cUP might be more clear about Monk s selection there-perefectly justified imo.

Well said Richie. The ref was suffering from big club bias syndrome as well

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Shameful Swansea on 10:44 - Feb 21 with 1821 viewsCoot

To be fair, he had a point. "Shameful" was a bit harsh but that's RK for you, always looking for a headline. His point was that we never had any urgency trying to get back into the game after losing the lead in the second half. But it was the stiffs.
Shameful Swansea on 10:44 - Feb 21 with 1818 viewswaynekerr55

F*ck em Rich

We've got our club back and lets look forward to the next club LAUDSTROP goes to, if he goes to a big club and conducts himself the way he did with us in training he'll be gone before Xmas. Bookmark this!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Shameful Swansea on 10:49 - Feb 21 with 1787 viewsperchrockjack

Shameful Swansea on 10:44 - Feb 21 by Coot

To be fair, he had a point. "Shameful" was a bit harsh but that's RK for you, always looking for a headline. His point was that we never had any urgency trying to get back into the game after losing the lead in the second half. But it was the stiffs.

Karl. Ive been know to be harsh but I wasn't that outraged at godison. It was two errors that cost us. It is sad to think we ve taken on Ngog but I doubt he ll play more than 10 minutes for us.

Keane has no idea about shame given his history so I ll be as indignant as I want .

Shameful is crippling deliberately your opponent, walking out on your country cos you don't like the manager who you slag off in front of all the squad and one who thumps a 15 yr old paper boy while out walking the dog.
Truly a man I d like to have a chat with

Shameful Swansea on 10:51 - Feb 21 with 1772 viewsCoot

Shameful Swansea on 10:49 - Feb 21 by perchrockjack

Karl. Ive been know to be harsh but I wasn't that outraged at godison. It was two errors that cost us. It is sad to think we ve taken on Ngog but I doubt he ll play more than 10 minutes for us.

Keane has no idea about shame given his history so I ll be as indignant as I want .

Shameful is crippling deliberately your opponent, walking out on your country cos you don't like the manager who you slag off in front of all the squad and one who thumps a 15 yr old paper boy while out walking the dog.
Truly a man I d like to have a chat with

Fine, you don't like Keane. Many don't. I just thought he had a point. We were poor in the second half.
Shameful Swansea on 10:53 - Feb 21 with 1753 viewsperchrockjack

Poor but not anyway shameful or really that bad. Taylors error was shocking though and he is no captain.

It is true I lose perspective over Keane

Login to get fewer ads

Shameful Swansea on 10:55 - Feb 21 with 1743 viewsCoot

No, not shameful but I saw his point. Two mistakes costs us in the end, but after those mistakes it was sad to see no desire to try and get back into the game.
Shameful Swansea on 10:58 - Feb 21 with 1722 viewsperchrockjack

Well I aint one for holding back but Ive seen far sadder performances.

Anyway I m not getting sad today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024