Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Defeat to Wigan now looking poor 21:12 - Sep 22 with 475 viewsthebigone

0-2 down against Ipswich - I reckon if Rifa hadn't have played that strange system with Rentmeister in front of the back four we could have got something at the DW. They did look poor.

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

Defeat to Wigan now looking poor on 22:09 - Sep 22 with 460 viewsAVFTTConvert

I'd say the defeats to both Wigan and Brighton sadly reflect where we are - worse than two very very average Championship sides.

Poll: Worst 'Regular' First Teamer at the moment?

Defeat to Wigan now looking poor on 22:23 - Sep 22 with 454 viewswespens

Defeat to Wigan now looking poor on 22:09 - Sep 22 by AVFTTConvert

I'd say the defeats to both Wigan and Brighton sadly reflect where we are - worse than two very very average Championship sides.

I think that game disappointed me more than most (I wasn't at Brighton and it sounds like we were similar) because I just didn't think we gave it a go. Another sloppy goal conceded and then we waited until about 70 mins to really throw ourselves at them. I think back to the second half against Blackburn when we attacked, passed the ball around and entertained to know that we can do it - I hope Riga is more inclined to do that on Saturday.

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Defeat to Wigan now looking poor on 09:06 - Sep 23 with 428 viewsthebigone

Defeat to Wigan now looking poor on 22:23 - Sep 22 by wespens

I think that game disappointed me more than most (I wasn't at Brighton and it sounds like we were similar) because I just didn't think we gave it a go. Another sloppy goal conceded and then we waited until about 70 mins to really throw ourselves at them. I think back to the second half against Blackburn when we attacked, passed the ball around and entertained to know that we can do it - I hope Riga is more inclined to do that on Saturday.

In fairness tyey did batter us in the first half but didn't take their chances - problem was that with Rentmeister in front of the back four we were horribly deep. I think they retreated in to their own half and that's why we were made to look good in the second half. Two poor teams and a poor game of football

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

Defeat to Wigan now looking poor on 10:10 - Sep 23 with 410 viewsMiko

Defeat to Wigan now looking poor on 22:09 - Sep 22 by AVFTTConvert

Could have sworn we drew against Brighton
Defeat to Wigan now looking poor on 10:57 - Sep 23 with 399 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I was mildly surprised by that result, but I still think Wigan will go very close this year. With the squad they have, they ought to.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Defeat to Wigan now looking poor on 11:41 - Sep 23 with 393 viewsFY4MIKEH

Defeat to Wigan now looking poor on 10:57 - Sep 23 by basilrobbiereborn

I was mildly surprised by that result, but I still think Wigan will go very close this year. With the squad they have, they ought to.

They will finish much higher than us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024