Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another new loan signing! 10:09 - Nov 7 with 1950 viewsTwoPhillips

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Another new loan signing! on 10:14 - Nov 7 with 1387 viewspooljimbo

The next Seamus???

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Another new loan signing! on 10:22 - Nov 7 with 1383 viewsLala

Young RB, midfielder, sounds like just the job to me. Anybody know much more ??

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Another new loan signing! on 10:30 - Nov 7 with 1377 viewsTangent

If he doesn't play against Leeds he will most likely play 3 games for us at the most. What do we do then? get McMahon back in?

What really is the point? a month FFS. Spend some money Oyston.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2014 10:37]

“Unlike other clubs, we do things properly.” — Karl Oyston - 2013

Another new loan signing! on 10:56 - Nov 7 with 1356 viewsPNENIL

Another new loan signing! on 10:30 - Nov 7 by Tangent

If he doesn't play against Leeds he will most likely play 3 games for us at the most. What do we do then? get McMahon back in?

What really is the point? a month FFS. Spend some money Oyston.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2014 10:37]

Ive been critical of the signings lately but this sounds better.
Tangent
The point is we need cover for McMahon now and it might be that he stays longer? We cant spend money at the moment because its loans and unattached.
Another new loan signing! on 11:00 - Nov 7 with 1346 viewsLala

Another new loan signing! on 10:56 - Nov 7 by PNENIL

Tangent
The point is we need cover for McMahon now and it might be that he stays longer? We cant spend money at the moment because its loans and unattached.

Agree with PNENIL take on it which makes perfect sense..

Another new loan signing! on 11:09 - Nov 7 with 1340 viewsTangent

Another new loan signing! on 10:56 - Nov 7 by PNENIL

Tangent

The money should have been spent in August, doesn't matter who we bring in now it's to late. We all knew McMahon wasn't up to much from last season but once again he was the cheap option. If he stays longer then fine, but as a I say this season was over before a ball was kicked.

Another new loan signing! on 11:20 - Nov 7 with 1316 viewslemongreentea

Sounds a good signing. But how many loan signings can be played? Starting to lose track of all the recent additions to the squad.
Another new loan signing! on 11:22 - Nov 7 with 1312 viewsLala

Another new loan signing! on 11:09 - Nov 7 by Tangent

The money should have been spent in August, doesn't matter who we bring in now it's to late. We all knew McMahon wasn't up to much from last season but once again he was the cheap option. If he stays longer then fine, but as a I say this season was over before a ball was kicked.

'doesn't matter who we bring in now it's to late.'

What, it will never matter now or ever again ???..........I cannot agree with that. Have you given up on the club completely ?? If you really think the above quote is the way forward then you have. Regardless of what has gone before, it can only help to improve things now.

Login to get fewer ads

Another new loan signing! on 11:49 - Nov 7 with 1292 viewsTang67

Another new loan signing! on 11:22 - Nov 7 by Lala

What, it will never matter now or ever again ???..........I cannot agree with that. Have you given up on the club completely ?? If you really think the above quote is the way forward then you have. Regardless of what has gone before, it can only help to improve things now.

He sounds like he could do a job-lala i think the problem is there is a lot of bitterness been stoked over the past few months (it was bad before but it has been a train wreck these past few months) and it is getting more difficult to look forwards as for many supporters are completely done with the owners or are not willing forgive and forget this time.Therefore they cannot think "Regardless of what has gone on before"
Your suggestion of looking ahead is of course rational but for many that ship has sailed
IMO staying up is a massive ask-not willing to completely write off the season and cancel Christmas but would i put a weeks wage on us surviving-no.

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

Another new loan signing! on 12:13 - Nov 7 with 1269 viewsTangent

Another new loan signing! on 11:22 - Nov 7 by Lala

Points, games, league position are meaningless while we still have the present owners. If we manage to stay up by 1 point Karl will continue to believe his way is right. I for one am not interested in watching a team who's sole remit every season is to escape the trapdoor, no matter what league we are in.

And yes, TBH I have given up, until the present owners have gone. I was duped into buying a season ticket this season having fallen for the Riga revolution. It's my last.

NAPM
[Post edited 7 Nov 2014 12:18]

Another new loan signing! on 13:03 - Nov 7 with 1237 viewsLala

Another new loan signing! on 12:13 - Nov 7 by Tangent

Points, games, league position are meaningless while we still have the present owners. If we manage to stay up by 1 point Karl will continue to believe his way is right. I for one am not interested in watching a team who's sole remit every season is to escape the trapdoor, no matter what league we are in.

And yes, TBH I have given up, until the present owners have gone. I was duped into buying a season ticket this season having fallen for the Riga revolution. It's my last.

NAPM
[Post edited 7 Nov 2014 12:18]

It's a shame that you've given up Tangent, though absolutely your prerogative.

I don't think giving up, as far as never having hope again, is an option really, so any improvements be they short-term, long-term whatever I will welcome.

Another new loan signing! on 13:15 - Nov 7 with 1225 viewsterminallytangerine

Another new loan signing! on 13:03 - Nov 7 by Lala

It's a shame that you've given up Tangent, though absolutely your prerogative.

I don't think giving up, as far as never having hope again, is an option really, so any improvements be they short-term, long-term whatever I will welcome.

Completely agree Lala and think Tangent is going off on one.

Regardless of what happens at the end of the season as Blackpool supporters we have to hope that we can survive and if not that we will go down fighting (but perhaps not in a Paul Ince way!)

There seem to be some who prefer to wallow in the politics and would rather see us relegated because they believe - as yet without substance - that this will remove the Os.

I for one am pleased at the energy so far shown by our new manager.
Another new loan signing! on 13:27 - Nov 7 with 1214 viewsseasider13

Lenihan will provide great cover whilst our hot-headed Captain cools his heels.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Another new loan signing! on 13:34 - Nov 7 with 1212 viewsLala

Another new loan signing! on 13:15 - Nov 7 by terminallytangerine

Completely agree Lala and think Tangent is going off on one.

Regardless of what happens at the end of the season as Blackpool supporters we have to hope that we can survive and if not that we will go down fighting (but perhaps not in a Paul Ince way!)

There seem to be some who prefer to wallow in the politics and would rather see us relegated because they believe - as yet without substance - that this will remove the Os.

I for one am pleased at the energy so far shown by our new manager.

'I for one am pleased at the energy so far shown by our new manager. '

Amen to that. I had that feeling of excitement when we scored and then scored again on Wednesday, and I still had it after the match because we seem to have played with a passion long since seen. That proves to me that however far away and however quickly that excitement can go, it can come back at the same pace.

I don't want to be without hope.

So onwards and upwards please !!

Another new loan signing! on 13:51 - Nov 7 with 1197 viewstonysoprano

Your last 2 posts are spot on Lala !
Another new loan signing! on 13:58 - Nov 7 with 1188 viewsLala

Another new loan signing! on 13:51 - Nov 7 by tonysoprano

Thank you

Another new loan signing! on 14:01 - Nov 7 with 1187 viewsHarryHorse

Another new loan signing! on 13:51 - Nov 7 by tonysoprano

Hope : you can probably divide up our fans into those who still have it and those who have lost it . As I have stated elsewhere I'm in Tangent's camp on this but I'd like to know from those who still have it what their hopes are (aside from avoiding relegation this season)
Another new loan signing! on 14:11 - Nov 7 with 1178 viewscrewcut

Certainly some endeavour on Wednesday evening and with a few astute looking loans coming in I am more hopeful than I was around 2 weeks ago.

Think O'Hara can do a job for us given some time here. He single handedly dismantled Pool 4-0 in the Prem game were Campbell was infamously sent off.

Hopefully he can do that for us this time. If he is as fit as Redknapp insists then he can start with picking apart dirty Leeds tomorrow.
Another new loan signing! on 14:16 - Nov 7 with 1171 viewsLala

Another new loan signing! on 14:11 - Nov 7 by crewcut

Certainly some endeavour on Wednesday evening and with a few astute looking loans coming in I am more hopeful than I was around 2 weeks ago.

Think O'Hara can do a job for us given some time here. He single handedly dismantled Pool 4-0 in the Prem game were Campbell was infamously sent off.

Hopefully he can do that for us this time. If he is as fit as Redknapp insists then he can start with picking apart dirty Leeds tomorrow.

Harry

Hope for me is that we always have a football club...and that when we have our lows, of which we have had plenty recently, there is still the possibility and determination to turn things around. I think there is hope, so I have hope, and so far I believe Clark has hope....so a lot of hope from me .....

I also hope that I will live until I am 100, the odds of that are pretty slim, but I'm not going to give up now just because it's a long shot.....

Another new loan signing! on 14:17 - Nov 7 with 1168 viewsjanegallagher

Another new loan signing! on 14:16 - Nov 7 by Lala

Harry

Hope for me is that we always have a football club...and that when we have our lows, of which we have had plenty recently, there is still the possibility and determination to turn things around. I think there is hope, so I have hope, and so far I believe Clark has hope....so a lot of hope from me .....

I also hope that I will live until I am 100, the odds of that are pretty slim, but I'm not going to give up now just because it's a long shot.....

ha ha love it x

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Another new loan signing! on 14:24 - Nov 7 with 1163 viewsterminallytangerine

Another new loan signing! on 14:01 - Nov 7 by HarryHorse

Hope : you can probably divide up our fans into those who still have it and those who have lost it . As I have stated elsewhere I'm in Tangent's camp on this but I'd like to know from those who still have it what their hopes are (aside from avoiding relegation this season)

Avoiding relegation has to be our primary hope. That would at least give us a platform to build on.

In the longer term I hope for a Pauline conversion from the owners, a return to a focus on football first among our supporters as well as our owners, a football manager who inspires confidence and a football team that will be playing at Bloomfield for many years to come.

One step at a time though.
Another new loan signing! on 14:25 - Nov 7 with 1161 viewsjanegallagher

Another new loan signing! on 14:24 - Nov 7 by terminallytangerine

Avoiding relegation has to be our primary hope. That would at least give us a platform to build on.

In the longer term I hope for a Pauline conversion from the owners, a return to a focus on football first among our supporters as well as our owners, a football manager who inspires confidence and a football team that will be playing at Bloomfield for many years to come.

One step at a time though.

Amen

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Another new loan signing! on 14:33 - Nov 7 with 1152 viewsseasider13

Another new loan signing! on 14:16 - Nov 7 by Lala

Harry

You are on top form today Lala,

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Another new loan signing! on 14:36 - Nov 7 with 1147 viewsLala

Another new loan signing! on 14:33 - Nov 7 by seasider13

Macaroni cheese for lunch seaside13, it's like prozac to me

Another new loan signing! on 14:38 - Nov 7 with 1145 viewsHarryHorse

Another new loan signing! on 14:33 - Nov 7 by seasider13

Thanks for the replies all, and nice last line Lala .

I of course hope that you are all right to be so hopeful
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024