Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another new loan signing! 10:09 - Nov 7 with 1951 viewsTwoPhillips

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Another new loan signing! on 15:30 - Nov 7 with 489 viewsWizaard

Another new loan signing! on 14:38 - Nov 7 by HarryHorse

Thanks for the replies all, and nice last line Lala .

I of course hope that you are all right to be so hopeful

If you have no hope then there's absolutely no point in going again or even protesting.

The hope is that we stay up and build on the second half of the season, because if we do stay up we'll be flying. If that does happen, we'll be in the position to activate the options of players who are going well.

That won't happen if we go down and we'll be back at square one with a tiny squad, fans deserting in droves and facing football,if not financial oblivion.

I'd sooner have hope thanks.
Another new loan signing! on 15:51 - Nov 7 with 479 viewsFrankel

Another new loan signing! on 15:30 - Nov 7 by Wizaard

If you have no hope then there's absolutely no point in going again or even protesting.

The hope is that we stay up and build on the second half of the season, because if we do stay up we'll be flying. If that does happen, we'll be in the position to activate the options of players who are going well.

That won't happen if we go down and we'll be back at square one with a tiny squad, fans deserting in droves and facing football,if not financial oblivion.

I'd sooner have hope thanks.

People are annoyed, disappointed, upset etc etc .........

So any normal level headed adult can understand the frustrations and people saying they've lost hope etc.

Deep down we have hope (lottery win, everlasting life etc) and then there is just plain delusion or perhaps some are just a bit thick.

The same apologists would be playing in the band of the Titanic with ''hope'' it wasn't going to sink, as the water swilled round their feet.
Another new loan signing! on 15:55 - Nov 7 with 475 viewsLala

Another new loan signing! on 15:51 - Nov 7 by Frankel

People are annoyed, disappointed, upset etc etc .........

So any normal level headed adult can understand the frustrations and people saying they've lost hope etc.

Deep down we have hope (lottery win, everlasting life etc) and then there is just plain delusion or perhaps some are just a bit thick.

The same apologists would be playing in the band of the Titanic with ''hope'' it wasn't going to sink, as the water swilled round their feet.

You need to see a doctor, and fast.

Your obsession with the so called 'apologists' is quite scary.

You have come on here for one reason.....to slag ,slag and slag again other fans who YOU feel are superior to you.

That's very sad, and very worrying. Your insecurity is out of control.#

'The same apologists would be playing in the band of the Titanic with ''hope'' it wasn't going to sink, as the water swilled round their feet.'

....and you would be pushing people's heads underwater making certain they were dead ......I know who I would rather be....

It's like having to move house to get away from an abusive neighbour and finding out they've travelled 50 miles to move next door to you again......
[Post edited 7 Nov 2014 16:02]

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Another new loan signing! on 16:02 - Nov 7 with 459 viewsOld_Laytonian

Another new loan signing! on 15:55 - Nov 7 by Lala

You need to see a doctor, and fast.

Your obsession with the so called 'apologists' is quite scary.

You have come on here for one reason.....to slag ,slag and slag again other fans who YOU feel are superior to you.

That's very sad, and very worrying. Your insecurity is out of control.#

'The same apologists would be playing in the band of the Titanic with ''hope'' it wasn't going to sink, as the water swilled round their feet.'

....and you would be pushing people's heads underwater making certain they were dead ......I know who I would rather be....

It's like having to move house to get away from an abusive neighbour and finding out they've travelled 50 miles to move next door to you again......
[Post edited 7 Nov 2014 16:02]

Another new loan signing! on 16:03 - Nov 7 with 455 viewsLala

Another new loan signing! on 16:02 - Nov 7 by Old_Laytonian

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Another new loan signing! on 22:10 - Nov 8 with 399 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Anyone care to comment on Lenihan? Just before their second he had a great chance to play the ball in to the box, was an awful cross and they scored on the counter - only real memory of him!

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

Another new loan signing! on 12:24 - Nov 9 with 387 viewsterminallytangerine

Another new loan signing! on 22:10 - Nov 8 by Happy_Satsuma

Anyone care to comment on Lenihan? Just before their second he had a great chance to play the ball in to the box, was an awful cross and they scored on the counter - only real memory of him!

I hope we get relegated. Then we can wallow in self pity and accept our fate as a lower league team so that the next generation of supporters never see any decent football at Bloomfield Road ever.

In the longer term I hope that the owners remain as committed to the principles of underinvestment that they have shown, that the antipathy between supporters continues for at least another ten years, that we never find another manager who inspires confidence and that Bloomfield Road is concreted over as a brownfield site for new houses in the near future.

One step at a time though.

Just thought I'd rewrite my last post so that the miserable person who disliked it is cheered up a bit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024