Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OT Silent Witness 12:13 - Jan 13 with 2323 viewsLala

Anybody watch it last night ? Top quality drama I think, it seems to have upped it's game even more in terms of quality.

If you did watch it, have you got it sussed ?? I missed 10 mins and lost my way a little........any overview appreciated ......

Thanks

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

OT Silent Witness on 13:43 - Jan 13 with 2291 viewsAllezBlackpool

Tut tut Did you not watch Broadchurch??

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

OT Silent Witness on 14:31 - Jan 13 with 2275 viewsLala

OT Silent Witness on 13:43 - Jan 13 by AllezBlackpool

Tut tut Did you not watch Broadchurch??

No, I just don't see what other's see in Broadchurch. I think it tries too hard to be something it's not. That's the only explanation I can think of for it just not working for me.

Silent Witness much much better, and the second series of Happy Valley this year will be a treat.....it's apparently beaten Broadchurch to Drama of the Year for 2014 and rumour has it Sarah Lancashire is up for a BAFTA for her role.

OT Silent Witness on 17:04 - Jan 13 with 2248 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

You can watch Broadchurch on itv+1 so get the best of both worlds.
OT Silent Witness on 17:43 - Jan 13 with 2241 viewspooljimbo

OT Silent Witness on 17:04 - Jan 13 by Hannibal_de_Seaside

You can watch Broadchurch on itv+1 so get the best of both worlds.

Enjoyed first season of Broadchurch - only just finished watching it last week and was pleasantly surprised.

However the first two episodes of this new series have been pretty average. Last nights episode was especially bad. Hopefully just a one off.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

OT Silent Witness on 19:29 - Jan 13 with 2210 viewsMiko

OT Silent Witness on 17:43 - Jan 13 by pooljimbo

Enjoyed first season of Broadchurch - only just finished watching it last week and was pleasantly surprised.

However the first two episodes of this new series have been pretty average. Last nights episode was especially bad. Hopefully just a one off.

Excellent so far. Watched both episodes last week and really enjoyed them. Normally not one for watching TV but felt they were easy to watch but with so many little twists and turns.

Just watched last nights (after seeing this thread) and looking forward to the second part in 90 minutes! Strange how I have no probs watching the bloody bits on this yet have problems with Embarrasing Bodies 😄

As for 'sussing it' - of course I've sussed it, until it throws another twist after 10 minutes!
OT Silent Witness on 20:13 - Jan 13 with 2200 viewstangerinehad

OT Silent Witness on 19:29 - Jan 13 by Miko

Excellent so far. Watched both episodes last week and really enjoyed them. Normally not one for watching TV but felt they were easy to watch but with so many little twists and turns.

Just watched last nights (after seeing this thread) and looking forward to the second part in 90 minutes! Strange how I have no probs watching the bloody bits on this yet have problems with Embarrasing Bodies 😄

As for 'sussing it' - of course I've sussed it, until it throws another twist after 10 minutes!

Lala....yes last nite was fab, just about to cook mrs has dinner after her 12 hour stint of patient abuse and rudeness then the second half at 9...

anyway go comment on my thread

"fire"!!!!!

OT Silent Witness on 09:58 - Jan 14 with 2158 viewsLala

OT Silent Witness on 20:13 - Jan 13 by tangerinehad

Lala....yes last nite was fab, just about to cook mrs has dinner after her 12 hour stint of patient abuse and rudeness then the second half at 9...

anyway go comment on my thread

Miko - I am usually particularly squeamish full a stop, so why I can stomach a series based around a pathology lab I have no idea. The content of the programme must override the squeamishness so every credit.

Miko and Had - hope you enjoyed last night's episode, I did, quite a sad ending really.

Qulaity stuff from the BBC

OT Silent Witness on 10:53 - Jan 14 with 2144 viewsMiko

OT Silent Witness on 09:58 - Jan 14 by Lala

Miko - I am usually particularly squeamish full a stop, so why I can stomach a series based around a pathology lab I have no idea. The content of the programme must override the squeamishness so every credit.

Miko and Had - hope you enjoyed last night's episode, I did, quite a sad ending really.

Loved it last night. I knew she was up to no good from the start but wasn't sure of exactly what.

Just been Googling and amazed to find that the series was launched in 1996. I'd never heard of it until last week! Shows you how much TV i watch.
Login to get fewer ads

OT Silent Witness on 11:26 - Jan 14 with 2139 viewsLala

OT Silent Witness on 10:53 - Jan 14 by Miko

Loved it last night. I knew she was up to no good from the start but wasn't sure of exactly what.

Just been Googling and amazed to find that the series was launched in 1996. I'd never heard of it until last week! Shows you how much TV i watch.

Yes, it's been going for years. Top tip - they sometimes show old episodes on the Drama Channel, used to be a Sunday night at 9pm, well worth a watch if they are still showing them

OT Silent Witness on 16:07 - Jan 14 with 2090 viewsWizaard

OT Silent Witness on 09:58 - Jan 14 by Lala

The reason why you can stomach what's going on is because

IT'S NOT REAL
OT Silent Witness on 16:24 - Jan 14 with 2081 viewsLala

OT Silent Witness on 16:07 - Jan 14 by Wizaard

The reason why you can stomach what's going on is because

IT'S NOT REAL

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024