Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Cannon 15:53 - Mar 7 with 5186 viewsKnowlesy

Is my idol
Andy Cannon on 15:54 - Mar 7 with 5182 viewsisitme

Our best player this first half.
Andy Cannon on 15:59 - Mar 7 with 5146 viewsolympicdale

I can see them doubling up on him, he's got the freedom of the right side and they can't cope with him 1 on 1.

Started well but desperately need a second goal. Colchester look dangerous, I've been impressed with them, they've changed their game as it's gone on, pressed us further up the pitch, forcing a lot of deep possession from us, their full backs get forward well, and we really need to be careful.

Life is a game of fate.

Andy Cannon on 17:20 - Mar 7 with 4975 viewsYouTubeDale

We've got one hell of a player in our hands with Andy Cannon. He showed us exactly what he can do and I liked it. Very comfortable on the ball. Takes the opposition on and beats them. Puts the tackles in. I see what you mean Keith...wow !!!!

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Andy Cannon on 17:31 - Mar 7 with 4903 viewsShun

Great display! The ease with which he beats a man and his tough tackling both belie his age. Is he a right back naturally? I always assumed he was midfielder.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2015 17:32]
Andy Cannon on 17:32 - Mar 7 with 4891 viewsBrighouseDale

He looked knackered as the second half went on, but still never slowed down. Right grafter he is as well as being immensely talented.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Andy Cannon on 17:48 - Mar 7 with 4783 viewsD_Alien

Andy Cannon on 17:32 - Mar 7 by BrighouseDale

He looked knackered as the second half went on, but still never slowed down. Right grafter he is as well as being immensely talented.

Just before he was taken off, he saved us with a superbly timed block and clearance right in front of goal. What a prospect!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Andy Cannon on 17:54 - Mar 7 with 4732 viewsaleanddale

Fantastic.. Ten times the player at right back rather than in midfield.

Very very good display that today!!
Andy Cannon on 18:23 - Mar 7 with 4607 viewsTalkingSutty

Andy Cannon on 17:48 - Mar 7 by D_Alien

Just before he was taken off, he saved us with a superbly timed block and clearance right in front of goal. What a prospect!

Speaking of tackles, Bennett made a tackle in the second half which I reckon saved us two points. If he hadn't timed the tackle to perfection it would have either been a penalty or the forward would have had a one on one with the keeper. It was a beautiful tackle.
Login to get fewer ads

Andy Cannon on 18:29 - Mar 7 with 4562 viewsboromat

Andy Cannon on 17:31 - Mar 7 by Shun

Great display! The ease with which he beats a man and his tough tackling both belie his age. Is he a right back naturally? I always assumed he was midfielder.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2015 17:32]

No he's always played central midfield and I think that is where he will end up. We have a lot of central midfielder at the club!

He was brilliant today. It's great to see all these young players coming through.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Andy Cannon on 21:37 - Mar 7 with 4326 viewsYouTubeDale

More fire power at our disposal now.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Andy Cannon on 21:59 - Mar 7 with 4288 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Andy Cannon on 18:23 - Mar 7 by TalkingSutty

Speaking of tackles, Bennett made a tackle in the second half which I reckon saved us two points. If he hadn't timed the tackle to perfection it would have either been a penalty or the forward would have had a one on one with the keeper. It was a beautiful tackle.

Yes........fine piece of fullbackery (copywright someone on here) by Benno.....it was against the same Gavin Massey that tricked Rosey into the penalty.......fair decision too.

Massey was having a lot of success down our left and contributed to the late surge by Colchester.

How tall is their goalie?..........not brilliant though.
Andy Cannon on 22:05 - Mar 7 with 4273 viewsR17ALE

Andy Cannon on 18:29 - Mar 7 by boromat

No he's always played central midfield and I think that is where he will end up. We have a lot of central midfielder at the club!

He was brilliant today. It's great to see all these young players coming through.

What stands out for me, is the style of his play.

See Allen.

See Camps.

See Tanser.

All exactly the same. All with a good first touch, all with the desire to play with their head up, all with the desire to play the game the way they've been taught through the years.

There is obviously a plan, and a method to develop youngsters to play the game our way, so whenever another youngster rolls into view, they seem to fit into the jigsaw.

I imagine the next one will fit the above criteria.

It's what we all clamoured for in the 1990's as Crewe were dominating the lower leagues!
[Post edited 7 Mar 2015 22:06]

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Andy Cannon on 22:09 - Mar 7 with 4258 viewsTalkingSutty

Andy Cannon on 22:05 - Mar 7 by R17ALE

What stands out for me, is the style of his play.

See Allen.

See Camps.

See Tanser.

All exactly the same. All with a good first touch, all with the desire to play with their head up, all with the desire to play the game the way they've been taught through the years.

There is obviously a plan, and a method to develop youngsters to play the game our way, so whenever another youngster rolls into view, they seem to fit into the jigsaw.

I imagine the next one will fit the above criteria.

It's what we all clamoured for in the 1990's as Crewe were dominating the lower leagues!
[Post edited 7 Mar 2015 22:06]

Dario Gradi always struck me as a very nice man also
Andy Cannon on 11:01 - Mar 8 with 4001 viewstazzydjr

Canon always been a standout player even in his fringe days easily Man of the Match yesterday along side Jamie Jones the develop a machine it does the job perfectly wouldn't be surprised in Summer if Premier League Clubs come knocking for the likes of Camps, Allen, Logan & Canon it just shows the best footballers could be laying within the Youth/Reserve squad

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Andy Cannon on 19:45 - Mar 8 with 3830 viewsBrierls

Absolutely superb performance from Andy Cannon. Excellent in the tackle, strong, mobile, and offers a threat going forward.

I like Rafferty defensively, but he's limited going forward. It's very frustrating because he sees so much of the ball in dangerous areas but rarely does anything with it. I've been saying for months that Rafferty is a weak link, which seems harsh given his defensive qualities, but the way we play demands the full backs make better use of the ball.

The right back slot is Cannon's to lose as far as I'm concerned.
Andy Cannon on 20:08 - Mar 8 with 3783 viewsboromat

Andy Cannon on 19:45 - Mar 8 by Brierls

Absolutely superb performance from Andy Cannon. Excellent in the tackle, strong, mobile, and offers a threat going forward.

I like Rafferty defensively, but he's limited going forward. It's very frustrating because he sees so much of the ball in dangerous areas but rarely does anything with it. I've been saying for months that Rafferty is a weak link, which seems harsh given his defensive qualities, but the way we play demands the full backs make better use of the ball.

The right back slot is Cannon's to lose as far as I'm concerned.

Bit harsh on raff it was through his skill that we won a penalty the other night.

But yes Cannons performance has pit pressure on the raff for a starting place I just hope at least one of them is fit for the next game as we need Reece in the middle.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Andy Cannon on 20:11 - Mar 8 with 3766 views442Dale

Andy Cannon on 20:08 - Mar 8 by boromat

Bit harsh on raff it was through his skill that we won a penalty the other night.

But yes Cannons performance has pit pressure on the raff for a starting place I just hope at least one of them is fit for the next game as we need Reece in the middle.

Rafferty is actually better the nearer he gets to goal, but when receives it 40 yards out, as full backs often do, he's quite limited.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024