Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After PNE 01:25 - May 1 with 1903 viewspwrightsknees

Do you regulars have any plans for a glass of lemonade (or stronger) after the match? If so, where and when? I'd like to join you for a small libation if possible.
After PNE on 02:19 - May 1 with 1898 viewsBarsidepete

Where you coming from, PWK?

Bricklayers, Victoria, Albert, Black Cat

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

After PNE on 02:52 - May 1 with 1881 viewswessex_exile

Evening PWK - normally I'd be delighted to sir, but my post-match celebrations will involve collecting my daughter from Uni in Ipswich and then heading back to Highwoods to spend the afternoon with my mum - unfortunately, with the drive home later to negotiate, drink will not be taken :-(

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

After PNE on 02:53 - May 1 with 1880 viewspwrightsknees

Personal favourite is The Marquis because they sell cheap whisky, but nearest is the Bricklayers (I'm on Turner Rise). The Albert is OK, but they often have their Real Ale pumps dry. I used to work opposite The Victoria, but, it was naff then, although I believe it's been much better in the last couple of years. Never heard of the Black Cat.

Wherever you are, all I wanted to do was to stick by head round the corner and say "hello".
After PNE on 13:28 - May 1 with 1779 viewsnoah4x4

Wessex - The Victoria Inn is opening at 10:30 am for its Col U regulars delight. So why not a pre-match sherbert (non-alcoholic of course) if you can't make it later?

PWK, the Victoria Inn is now Colchester + North Essex + East Anglia's CAMRA Pub of the Year 2014 and 2015. Sheena and Andy have made an amazing transformation from its former grotty state. Best pub around.
[Post edited 1 May 2015 13:33]
After PNE on 14:58 - May 1 with 1754 viewswessex_exile

After PNE on 13:28 - May 1 by noah4x4

Wessex - The Victoria Inn is opening at 10:30 am for its Col U regulars delight. So why not a pre-match sherbert (non-alcoholic of course) if you can't make it later?

PWK, the Victoria Inn is now Colchester + North Essex + East Anglia's CAMRA Pub of the Year 2014 and 2015. Sheena and Andy have made an amazing transformation from its former grotty state. Best pub around.
[Post edited 1 May 2015 13:33]

I'll do my best Noah, but fear even with a stupid'o'clock start from the West Country, I'll be doing well to make kick-off if the M25 plays up. If not Sunday, then definitely first match next season that I can get to...

...and PWK, think Pete meant the Fat Cat on Butt Road?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

After PNE on 15:19 - May 1 with 1746 viewsBarsidepete

After PNE on 02:53 - May 1 by pwrightsknees

Personal favourite is The Marquis because they sell cheap whisky, but nearest is the Bricklayers (I'm on Turner Rise). The Albert is OK, but they often have their Real Ale pumps dry. I used to work opposite The Victoria, but, it was naff then, although I believe it's been much better in the last couple of years. Never heard of the Black Cat.

Wherever you are, all I wanted to do was to stick by head round the corner and say "hello".

LoL. Typo. Fat Cat on the other side of town

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024