Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London Jacks 11:57 - May 15 with 9390 viewsmattjenkins1990

How many of you are there on this forum. I don't think I have ever met a Swansea fan outside of stadiums up here.

Where are y'all based ?

Poll: Would you welcome Investment

London Jacks on 18:27 - May 15 with 2847 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I'm in London, but by chance I seem to have constant reminders of home - I live on Pennard Road, Sketty Terrace is around the corner and I work on Gower Street.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

London Jacks on 18:30 - May 15 with 2834 viewsepaul

Matt if your going to Palarse game well be in the william Stanley 5 mins from Norwood Junction stn. Swantastic, me, Bathgate to name but a few...........
[Post edited 15 May 2015 18:32]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

London Jacks on 18:32 - May 15 with 2825 viewsexiledclaseboy

London Jacks on 18:27 - May 15 by FearOfAJackPlanet

I'm in London, but by chance I seem to have constant reminders of home - I live on Pennard Road, Sketty Terrace is around the corner and I work on Gower Street.

That's a bit bizarre when you think about it. Coinkydink.

Poll: Tory leader

London Jacks on 19:34 - May 15 with 2740 viewsTNT

Aldershot away in '87 (when we lost 4-1, in the good old bad old days!), fliers were given out in the Swans end behind the goal arranging the first London Swans meet if I remember correctly.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

London Jacks on 19:49 - May 15 with 2711 viewsTNT

London Jacks on 14:53 - May 15 by ScoobyWho

https://scfcheritage.wordpress.com/from-the-archive-2/fanzine/

Remember this ?
Followed up after The London Swan fanzine stopped. Late 80's.

Met up with many of the London boys when I worked there in the 80's, well organised group,of about 40-50 and there were many other groups in the area then as well. Today I know ( this is for you Matt) there are literally hundreds of Jacks in the capital, some organised, some not so.
[Post edited 15 May 2015 14:58]

Wow! That London Swans fanzine brings back so many memories!

The Doug Sharpe entries were mine, so that Artchappy / SimonM on here had better watch out!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

London Jacks on 20:15 - May 15 with 2682 viewsshenleymun

I'm in Southwark which is a bugger of a place to be a season ticket holder (I'm on a train again now).
It's right handy for Palace - but next weekend I'll be in Inverness.
Re the Pillars - Why did people decide to go there when the Newton round the corner used to have better beer, more screens and Myrddin/Merlin the Swansea supporting cockney barman with a Druid dad from Bethleham? And does anybody know if he is pulling pints anywhere now the Newton has shut down?
London Jacks on 20:42 - May 15 with 2647 viewsepaul

London Jacks on 20:15 - May 15 by shenleymun

I'm in Southwark which is a bugger of a place to be a season ticket holder (I'm on a train again now).
Re the Pillars - Why did people decide to go there when the Newton round the corner used to have better beer, more screens and Myrddin/Merlin the Swansea supporting cockney barman with a Druid dad from Bethleham? And does anybody know if he is pulling pints anywhere now the Newton has shut down?

To cut a long story short the manager back in the day was from Swansea and they give 10% off beer with a trust card

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

London Jacks on 21:11 - May 15 with 2623 viewsepaul

London Jacks on 20:15 - May 15 by shenleymun

To cut a long story short the manager back in the day was from Swansea and they give 10% off beer with a trust card

Login to get fewer ads

London Jacks on 22:39 - May 15 with 2544 viewsowainglyndwr

London Jacks on 14:48 - May 15 by Bigwelshman

The Holt Brothers, Twickenham. Playing Sunday in the hospitality suite somewhere.

What is the name of the pub along the canal after the nice smelling water works.
Walking from Twickenham stadium past tesco.
Had some good drinks there.
London Jacks on 06:16 - May 16 with 2466 viewsScoobyWho

London Jacks on 19:49 - May 15 by TNT

Wow! That London Swans fanzine brings back so many memories!

The Doug Sharpe entries were mine, so that Artchappy / SimonM on here had better watch out!

Geraint was / is a top bloke, and Rob Brydons brother was involved with this and other zines as well.

Back when times were maybe simpler.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

London Jacks on 07:48 - May 16 with 2439 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Wandsworth town myself, I was at the Emirates last week too
London Jacks on 09:40 - May 16 with 2388 viewsjackonicko

London Jacks on 19:34 - May 15 by TNT

Aldershot away in '87 (when we lost 4-1, in the good old bad old days!), fliers were given out in the Swans end behind the goal arranging the first London Swans meet if I remember correctly.

Ha! My first ever Swans game that one.

However, I was seated in the main stand down the side of the pitch, not behind the goal. Had a perfect view of the aging Tommy Hutch marauding down the wing.
London Jacks on 22:54 - May 16 with 2300 viewsSE1_Jack

Bermondsey based. Going to be at the Pillars tomorrow for the Man CIty game. UTJ
London Jacks on 00:35 - May 17 with 2263 viewsUxbridge

London Jacks on 18:32 - May 15 by exiledclaseboy

That's a bit bizarre when you think about it. Coinkydink.

Probably a Swansea boy doing the planning or building.

When I worked in a village just outside Basingstoke, there was a road called Vetch Field. I still regret not purloining that.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024