Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lancs Senior Cup 18:58 - Sep 9 with 4338 viewsKnowlesy

http://www.vipleague.is/football/327582/1/rochdale-u21-vs-manchester-united-u21-

Live stream - no fuss. Lund back in action! Hopefully an interesting game
Lancs Senior Cup on 19:58 - Sep 9 with 4229 viewsrobbowood

Utd well on top in the first 20 minutes and we were 2-0 down - but both goals came after defensive errors

we came back strongly in the last 25 minutes and pulled one back just before half-time

a unstoppable shot from the edge of the box by Alessandra after a fine move and a one-two with Callum Camps who is having a good game

so 2-1 for United at half-time and everything to play for
Lancs Senior Cup on 20:01 - Sep 9 with 4213 viewsDaley_Lama

First goal Keeper plays out to Camps, mugged, 1-0

Second goal long ball over the top, Keeper 10 yards outside his area but nowhere near, tap in.

Dale back in it after decent move and goof finish from Alessandra.

Utd 2 Dale 1 HT, thanks for the linky

Poll: DF in or out

Lancs Senior Cup on 20:23 - Sep 9 with 4152 viewsDaley_Lama

3-1 pen to them

3-2 pen to us scored by Lund after goid run by Mendez Laing brought down

Lancs Senior Cup on 20:56 - Sep 9 with 4047 viewsKnowlesy

Lancs Senior Cup on 20:23 - Sep 9 by Daley_Lama

3-1 pen to them

3-2 pen to us scored by Lund after goid run by Mendez Laing brought down

It was Rose that scored the pen.

Decent game, their two goals were their only shots on target which was encouraging. Under pressure at the start of both halves but grew into both and threw everything at them in the last 20 minutes, hardly came out of their half. Their keeper made some good saves. Bunney should have scored from 5 yards out (also opted not to shoot a couple of times in the 1st half but don't want anyone to say i'm singling him out..!!)

Diba had a bit of a nightmare. Lund got through 90 minutes which is good. Bennett looked to have pulled his hamstring in the 1st 5 minutes which is bad.

Hasler-cregg looked lively when he came on.

Alessandra took his goal well.

Camps lively first half, quieter 2nd.
Lancs Senior Cup on 21:00 - Sep 9 with 4025 viewsrobbowood

final score 3-2 for united

Rose scored our second half penalty

it was virtually one way traffic in the last 30 minutes - if it had been a league game I would have been disappointed not to have won never mind draw

some very good performances in midfield and up front

we lost because of two schoolboy defensive errors in the first half - the howler by our goalie for their second was very poor it has to be said

the United goalie made some superb saves in the second half one of which, from a Joe Bunney flick from close range which was going into the roof of the net, he had no right to get to
Lancs Senior Cup on 21:31 - Sep 9 with 3947 views442Dale

Team: Diba, Eastham, Lund, Tanser, Rose, Bennett, Camps, Alessandra, Bunney, Mendez-Laing (NML), Noble-Lazarus (RNL).

How did we set up? Can't work out who was RB, if it was Bennett who went there after BBM replaced him?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Lancs Senior Cup on 21:35 - Sep 9 with 3938 viewsDaley_Lama

Apologies for the Lund/Rose mix up.

Thought our pen looked a bit tough on their lad tbh, but hard to tell when wathcing on a phone, was probably stonewall

Lancs Senior Cup on 21:47 - Sep 9 with 3906 viewsKnowlesy

Lancs Senior Cup on 21:31 - Sep 9 by 442Dale

Team: Diba, Eastham, Lund, Tanser, Rose, Bennett, Camps, Alessandra, Bunney, Mendez-Laing (NML), Noble-Lazarus (RNL).

How did we set up? Can't work out who was RB, if it was Bennett who went there after BBM replaced him?

Eastham looked to be furthest out on the right to me. Our penalty looked pretty convincing to me personally, I thought the lad clipped him from behind and then NML fell into the guy in front of him. Couldn't really tell properly myself either tbf
Login to get fewer ads

Lancs Senior Cup on 22:16 - Sep 9 with 3844 viewsDaley_Lama

wrong fred edit
[Post edited 9 Sep 2015 22:17]

Lancs Senior Cup on 08:30 - Sep 10 with 3629 views1907

Personally I thought Camps, Diba, Tanser & Bunney were woeful. What has happened to Tanser?

No idea why we set up with Eastham at RB, Lund & Tanser CB? BBM had a great game in the centre though.

Alessandra again looks a constant threat. I feel we are shooting ourselves in the foot continuing to stick with Bunney when we have an out and out goal threat sat on the bench
Lancs Senior Cup on 10:55 - Sep 10 with 3517 viewsstigmundo77

Lancs Senior Cup on 08:30 - Sep 10 by 1907

Personally I thought Camps, Diba, Tanser & Bunney were woeful. What has happened to Tanser?

No idea why we set up with Eastham at RB, Lund & Tanser CB? BBM had a great game in the centre though.

Alessandra again looks a constant threat. I feel we are shooting ourselves in the foot continuing to stick with Bunney when we have an out and out goal threat sat on the bench

Agree on this, Bunney has had a very fair crack of the whip so far. Alessandra needs to get some game time. Ideally a start
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024