Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colchester Cricket Captain to Row the Atlantic 14:39 - Oct 22 with 689 viewsnoah4x4

Sorry for yet another charity appeal so soon after the Nepal Earthquake; but in December Colchester cricketer Joe Barnett is planning to row the Atlantic for the Rob George Foundation.

Talented local fast bowler Rob George unfortunately died at merely 21 from Leukaemia and the charity launched in his memory does quite fantastic work.

Joe has built his own Ark (having sensibly taken no advice from me). It will take him a million pulls of an oar to cross the 3,000 miles over 60 days whilst encountering 50’ waves. One hopes that he safely sees a dove at the end of his voyage.

The story of his ‘Ocean Reunion’ quest so far is quite remarkable and I promise that the supporting video will move you to tears. The courage that this will take is immense. Please support Joe and this worthy cause.

To learn more please visit http://www.baddognews.com/rowing-through-hell-for-friendship/ and then please share the article with others via social media.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2015 14:43]
Colchester Cricket Captain to Row the Atlantic on 17:44 - Oct 22 with 670 viewsBarsidepete

That's incredible. As I helped with you and Wessex.

Of course I will help again.

We here are a close-knit family. I'll gift what I can

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024