Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inevitable after his post match comments 12:13 - Nov 26 with 1640 viewspwrightsknees

Irrespective of TH's performance and record, and whatever the provocations, no chairman of any company or football club could tolerate the comments made by his manager in public criticism of their paying customers.
Inevitable after his post match comments on 12:32 - Nov 26 with 1621 viewsthrillseeker

Indeed and it has cost him dearly
Inevitable after his post match comments on 13:10 - Nov 26 with 1607 viewsdurham_exile

Inevitable after his post match comments on 12:32 - Nov 26 by thrillseeker

Indeed and it has cost him dearly

Absolutely.

The team however has suffered horrendously under TH.

Where is the Doog

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Inevitable after his post match comments on 14:20 - Nov 26 with 1571 viewsbwildered

Wholly agree with your comments PWK . The Chairman has made the correct decision.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Inevitable after his post match comments on 16:42 - Nov 26 with 1519 viewsBarsidepete

Inevitable after his post match comments on 14:20 - Nov 26 by bwildered

Wholly agree with your comments PWK . The Chairman has made the correct decision.

I pay good money to see the U's. I will not be insulted by the gaffer for my support. We pay the money at the WHCS and buy the shirts and enjoy pretty good food. You were hired to save this club, or to be sacked if you had no clue how to do it.

Good riddance.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024