Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread 20:27 - Jan 23 with 49686 viewsPhil_S

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:32 - Jan 24 with 2356 viewsawayjack

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:30 - Jan 24 by Jackanapes

Cautionary tale. We were 2-1 up against Sunderland. I hopeto fk we dont concede within seconds.

Yup focus focus !
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:33 - Jan 24 with 2355 viewsDr_Winston

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:32 - Jan 24 by blaine_scfc

Everton have been absolutely awful, Martinez will need a reaction second half or he'll be out of a job.

I wasn't expecting anything from this game but they are here for the taking big time. Two subs already used, one eye on the Man City game, a left footed right back who looks all at sea. Montero or Barrow would love this. I honestly can't see us keeping it tight at the back, we need another goal.

Future Barca manager don't you know?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:33 - Jan 24 with 2355 viewstherealme

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:28 - Jan 24 by Morganator100

Routs s worked hard off the ball and his runs into space.

My main worry today has been Ash, has looked all over the shop but then again so has Stones for Everton. My Everton mate has tweeted me, he is at the game, and said there's a hell of a strong wind there and making it hard for defenders when ball is in the air.

He is also one of the Blues fans that believes that Martinez days might be coming to an end at the club, that they are always wide open in defence.

Can't believe the abuse Stones is getting off the Sky pundits especially Souness (he is one person I can't stand on the panel).

Stones is only doing what his manager asks!! Play out from the back

Even im thinking "what the hell are they doing!!" They have a 6'3 tank upfront!!

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:33 - Jan 24 with 2350 viewslovejuicejack

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:30 - Jan 24 by Jackanapes

Cautionary tale. We were 2-1 up against Sunderland. I hopeto fk we dont concede within seconds.

Wrong thread for negativity
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:33 - Jan 24 with 2346 viewsicecoldjack

We are playing really well, I'm really proud of the performance despite some iffy defending .

Fingers crossed we get a bit of luck and get at least a point maybe more.

There is indeed a good team there, it's a shame they need to learn how to get back to our style in a relegation battle.

Monk really did undo a lot of good work from previous managers .
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:33 - Jan 24 with 2344 viewsdailew

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:24 - Jan 24 by Islander

Couldnt agree more - just take a look at the # Negative posts vs Positive - even when we score ffs!!!

Indeed - unbelievable.Best 45 for yonks but apparently several players having a mare.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:34 - Jan 24 with 2338 viewsmonmouth

The next 15 minutes is big for us. I feel, as Fath said, we have to score again.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:34 - Jan 24 with 2335 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:26 - Jan 24 by monmouth

Right. Win or lose today, there is a very good team in there that will flower nicely if it can get some breathing space to relax. No way should we be scrabbling around the bottom.

Strange things can happen and we still might get canned but we have everything we need to survive out there on the pitch. A cutting edge addition would be lovely, but it should only decide by how many places we avoid the drop.

Especially with Ashley 'invisible hands' Williams.

Sorry, we can't rely on just Ayew for goals.
Login to get fewer ads

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:37 - Jan 24 with 2228 viewsElward

Barrow or Montero on for Routledge.
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:38 - Jan 24 with 2179 viewsawayjack

Honestly last time Routs scored 1on1?
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:38 - Jan 24 with 2179 viewsunion_jack

Rangel and Routledge off asap.They will cost us.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:40 - Jan 24 with 2073 viewsawayjack

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:38 - Jan 24 by union_jack

Rangel and Routledge off asap.They will cost us.

Agree
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:41 - Jan 24 with 2023 viewsElward

Starting to get sloppy now.
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:42 - Jan 24 with 2000 viewsA_Fans_Dad

A yellow for time wasting at 56 minutes?
What the hell?
[Post edited 24 Jan 2016 14:42]
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:42 - Jan 24 with 1973 viewsElward

Routledge is doing fcuk all
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:44 - Jan 24 with 1877 viewsZut_Alors

Riding our luck now. Think a change could be needed. Maybe switch to 4-2-3-1?
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:45 - Jan 24 with 1836 viewslonglostjack

Get Barrow on - fast for the counter.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:45 - Jan 24 with 1821 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Giving them way too much space, just asking for them to score.
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:46 - Jan 24 with 1788 viewsunion_jack

Need to get hold of the ball and keep it!!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:46 - Jan 24 with 1773 viewsElward

Routledge off, Barrow on, now.
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:47 - Jan 24 with 1755 viewshobo

Deulofeu for £4m is a hell of a bargain
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:48 - Jan 24 with 1683 viewsWarwickHunt

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:38 - Jan 24 by awayjack

Honestly last time Routs scored 1on1?

Baron's.
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:49 - Jan 24 with 1645 viewsRevJames

Two squandered chances by ignoring Ki there

We can win this if we keep our heads
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:49 - Jan 24 with 1624 viewslovejuicejack

This one ain't going to be for the faint hearted
Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:49 - Jan 24 with 1614 viewsJackfath

Everton v Swansea City Official Match Thread on 14:47 - Jan 24 by hobo

Deulofeu for £4m is a hell of a bargain

Go get him Huw

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024