Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Braintree .. 16:11 - Feb 14 with 2871 viewsBFG

http://www.footballconference.co.uk/tables.php?division_id=7

We could be playing at the same level as them next season.

Just saying.
Braintree .. on 16:36 - Feb 14 with 2858 viewsLeadbelly

They've still got a lot to do reach League 2. The Us, on the other hand, are well on the way.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Braintree .. on 21:17 - Feb 14 with 2807 viewswessex_exile

Popular opinion on the OMB is that even if they manage it, Cressing Rd won't be up to standard for League 2 - ground-share with the U's perhaps?

Anyway, even though we're dead and buried, who's going the Chesterfield? I'm looking forward to seeing the U's finally return to winning ways, though John Cleese definitely had it right in that regard.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Braintree .. on 21:21 - Feb 14 with 2807 viewsBFG

Braintree .. on 21:17 - Feb 14 by wessex_exile

Popular opinion on the OMB is that even if they manage it, Cressing Rd won't be up to standard for League 2 - ground-share with the U's perhaps?

Anyway, even though we're dead and buried, who's going the Chesterfield? I'm looking forward to seeing the U's finally return to winning ways, though John Cleese definitely had it right in that regard.

Lots of people will be going to Chezzie match for obvious reasons, we were once their bogie side, (6-3) etc, let's hope we don't shoot ourselves in the foot as usual.
Braintree .. on 21:27 - Feb 14 with 2793 viewswessex_exile

Braintree .. on 21:21 - Feb 14 by BFG

Lots of people will be going to Chezzie match for obvious reasons, we were once their bogie side, (6-3) etc, let's hope we don't shoot ourselves in the foot as usual.

Aah yes - there seemed to be a time when we played them first match of the season every bloody season. For me, the story of the infamous 6-3, or to be more precise 3-6, was it coincided with me being on the Hebrides, so I signed up to one of them new-fangled "text alert" goal-scored messaging services, which also included the half-time and full-time update - cost me a bloody fortune back then!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Braintree .. on 22:26 - Feb 14 with 2790 viewsLeadbelly

Despite the gutless, clueless and pointless (again) performance yesterday I will be at the Chesterfield game. I am beginning to question my own sanity.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Braintree .. on 16:55 - Feb 15 with 2741 viewscarruthers

I have a Chelmsford City supporter friend who hates Braintree with a passion, so obviously I would love Braintree to get into league 2 just to see his face, also we could have a real Essex derby. ground sharing would not be so bad, I can't see the goalmouths being worn out.
Braintree .. on 17:21 - Feb 15 with 2733 viewsbwildered

Didn't Braintree beat Chelmsford into the playoff spot to get promoted into the Conference Carruthers ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Braintree .. on 10:05 - Feb 16 with 2696 viewsburnsieespana

I say come on Braintree.
Just shows what partimers can do as well as a Manager from a lower level.
Login to get fewer ads

Braintree .. on 18:16 - Feb 16 with 2666 viewscarruthers

I can't remember Bwildered but that would explain a lot
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024