Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friendlies 17:48 - Jul 23 with 940 viewsburnsieespana

I have not previously been to friendlies but as I have been in Colchestet this last week I went to ghe game against Ipswich which was really quite entertaining and for me interesting to see our new signings in operation.
Was inpressed with Prosser's organising at the back and also how he quickly cleared balls so think he will be an asset.
It was good to see Sam Walker back in goal and feel we missed him a great deal last year.
The concern I have with us is goalscoring.
I thought Ipswich were very ponderous and would be a bit concerned if I supported them.
Friendlies on 18:02 - Jul 23 with 934 viewsdurham_exile

Burnsie thanks for the update.

I am also interested in how Slater, Guthrie, Dickenson and Johnstone played.

Will they add much needed quality to our team.

Would you select them in the first XI against the monkey hangers.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Friendlies on 12:58 - Jul 25 with 841 viewsnoah4x4

Guthrie no. Looked a bit lost to me.

Dickenson yes, Prosser yes; Johnson maybe. Triallist Kinsella definite!

What pleased me most was a slimline Elokobi that looked like the player he once was after an appalling sluggish, overweight season last year. Maybe this is why a new Macron 5XL shirt has replaced a Puma 3XL. To put us all on diets!
Friendlies on 09:35 - Jul 26 with 768 viewsburnsieespana

Agree durham pretty much with what noah has said. My worry though is 'are we going to score enough goals'.
Friendlies on 21:24 - Jul 26 with 730 viewsbwildered

What is the latest regards the LB position ?
Briggs to have hip op and looks like out for some considerable time, Big George to replace or is Kinsella he answer ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Friendlies on 22:25 - Jul 26 with 719 viewsdurham_exile

Friendlies on 21:24 - Jul 26 by bwildered

Briggs to have hip op and looks like out for some considerable time, Big George to replace or is Kinsella he answer ?

Ooh Aah Kinsella!!!!

Durham_exile

Friendlies on 10:10 - Jul 27 with 677 viewsburnsieespana

Friendlies on 21:24 - Jul 26 by bwildered

Slimline George is one answer but suspect we may try and sign Kinsella who is a free agent but had a trial with Luton before us but was rejected by them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024