Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'll be at Norwich v Blackburn .. 19:47 - Nov 18 with 553 viewsWessiehomesPete

I'm no longer interested about our U's. Nasty people on the OMB and people here who have blocked me.

I hope ColU sinks like a rock.

No more comment. Participate in the NFL PL, participate in the Happy Cup. I'm pretty much done with this site.

Enjoy..
I'll be at Norwich v Blackburn .. on 20:56 - Nov 18 with 542 viewswessex_exile

For goodness sake, get over it.

Yes, I blocked you (have no idea if I was the only one), and if it were for only one of the countless good reasons I'd have, it really would have been enough. However, it was actually the culmination of a succession of ranting, abusive, threatening, racist and generally inappropriate comments aimed not just at me, but at other posters and indeed the world at large, and not forgetting that delightful moment when you rang my personal mobile number late on a Sunday evening to "warn me off".

I visit the U'sual for light-hearted relief, to take the opportunity to share chat with fellow like-minded (I like to think) U's supporters, not to wade through some of the bilge you've produced over the years.

BUT, since your ban has been lifted, and you've returned under another username, I haven't blocked you. I decided fair-dos, Pete's been through a rough time of late, let's give him a chance to show he's got his shit in order, and Bad Pete is a thing of the past...and for the most part you have, but things seem to be slipping again.

I'm not planning to re-block you yet, but I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think you need some serious help Pete.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

I'll be at Norwich v Blackburn .. on 00:48 - Nov 19 with 526 viewsWessiehomesPete

I'll be at Norwich v Blackburn .. on 20:56 - Nov 18 by wessex_exile

For goodness sake, get over it.

Yes, I blocked you (have no idea if I was the only one), and if it were for only one of the countless good reasons I'd have, it really would have been enough. However, it was actually the culmination of a succession of ranting, abusive, threatening, racist and generally inappropriate comments aimed not just at me, but at other posters and indeed the world at large, and not forgetting that delightful moment when you rang my personal mobile number late on a Sunday evening to "warn me off".

I visit the U'sual for light-hearted relief, to take the opportunity to share chat with fellow like-minded (I like to think) U's supporters, not to wade through some of the bilge you've produced over the years.

BUT, since your ban has been lifted, and you've returned under another username, I haven't blocked you. I decided fair-dos, Pete's been through a rough time of late, let's give him a chance to show he's got his shit in order, and Bad Pete is a thing of the past...and for the most part you have, but things seem to be slipping again.

I'm not planning to re-block you yet, but I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think you need some serious help Pete.

I need serious help?

Whatever.

I've given up on the U's. I'm staying (prepaid) at a nice inn in Norwich. The U's have a nasty fan base. I may yet "quietly" attend Mansfield, but I've already got my place in Norwich. I want little to nothing to do with Colchester anymore.

Do enjoy life in the Conference.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 2:23]
I'll be at Norwich v Blackburn .. on 07:46 - Nov 19 with 504 viewsColukev

Pete, as you have lost all interest in the U's, I really hope you take yourself seriously and stay away from this message board.

No one needs to come on here and see your ramblings...it's becoming a regular occurrence and very boring.

Sort it out man, we don't need any of this on here
I'll be at Norwich v Blackburn .. on 12:42 - Nov 19 with 466 viewsWessiehomesPete

I'll be at Norwich v Blackburn .. on 07:46 - Nov 19 by Colukev

Pete, as you have lost all interest in the U's, I really hope you take yourself seriously and stay away from this message board.

No one needs to come on here and see your ramblings...it's becoming a regular occurrence and very boring.

Sort it out man, we don't need any of this on here

Kev, one thing should have become evident. I don't feel safe around some of you lot. But it's mostly an OMB thing where there is clearcut hostility towards me. That's why decided on a nice inn in Norwich rather than staying in Colchester in March.

I have some very close friends in Colchester, near and dear to me, who actually don't post here. They got fed up with this site and some had enough with the OMB as well.

I guess I'm venting because a contingent of Colchester supporters have ruined the experience for me. That simple joy of flying over and watching The U's.

If I do attend Pompey, I'm not telling anyone. I'll simply do it and either attend with a top bloke (who doesn't post here anymore) or I'll just attend alone.

I'll be one of the diehards for Mansfield, a massive 1800-1900, I reckon.

But if I catch a lot of stick in the next few month--not even clear why you came out of the woodworks to add your slice of genius, Kev--the yes, my backup plan will be Canaries v Rovers.

By the way, do feel free to drop out of my Happy Cup. Make your statement that way.

"My ramblings." Know what? Your posts are boring. I don't think what you post registers on the radar.

As I said. I'd rather stay in Norwich and keep my options open rather that staying in a town where--I do read the Gazette daily--where there is crime and hate unlike anything we experience in Virginia.

And no, I'm not telling any of you where I'm staying. Some of you have potentially hostile tendencies. I'm not even showing up at Bricklayers anymore.

Thanks for ruining the experience of being a ColU fan. I think I'll just attend Spurs and Canaries games.. Even Braintree..
I'll be at Norwich v Blackburn .. on 13:35 - Nov 19 with 461 viewsColukev

I guess the fact your copping flack from here and the OMB says it all Pete.

I have no interest on where you are staying nor what matches you decide to attend.

It's clear that whichever board you are on, it creates drama and I've never been on the OMB to avoid such things. I don't care much for your ramblings and I'm glad my posts don't register on your radar as I have absolutely no interest in any response you may have.

I will gladly drop out of the happy cup as you suggested.

I'm not here to make enemies, in fact I take inspiration from the writing of most members on here and I see it as a place where I can also look to improve my own writing and communicate my thoughts better. Apparently this isn't working Pete, but I still very much enjoy being a part of this forum.

All I'm saying is don't spoil it with your negative posts, I don't want to wake up and read a supposed colu follower slating the team and it's fans.

Thats why, as you so rightly pointed out, I crawled out the woodwork to have my slice.
I'll be at Norwich v Blackburn .. on 13:47 - Nov 19 with 454 viewsWessiehomesPete

I'll be at Norwich v Blackburn .. on 13:35 - Nov 19 by Colukev

I have no interest on where you are staying nor what matches you decide to attend.

It's clear that whichever board you are on, it creates drama and I've never been on the OMB to avoid such things. I don't care much for your ramblings and I'm glad my posts don't register on your radar as I have absolutely no interest in any response you may have.

I'm not here to make enemies, in fact I take inspiration from the writing of most members on here and I see it as a place where I can also look to improve my own writing and communicate my thoughts better. Apparently this isn't working Pete, but I still very much enjoy being a part of this forum.

All I'm saying is don't spoil it with your negative posts, I don't want to wake up and read a supposed colu follower slating the team and it's fans.

Thats why, as you so rightly pointed out, I crawled out the woodwork to have my slice.

Kev, please don't drop out of the Cup.

You and I have never met but I'm truly a good bloke.

I would have to copy and paste all the bulls##t I've been said to me and inboxed "over there" ...

I don't understand why the OMB hates me so.

Here I actually feel comfortable.. yes, ramble, ramble...

Kev. Don't drop out. Please.

If anyone here ever needs to inbox me here, I will reply with dignity.
I'll be at Norwich v Blackburn .. on 15:36 - Nov 19 with 434 viewsLeadbelly

I'll be at Norwich v Blackburn .. on 13:35 - Nov 19 by Colukev

Well said.

Pete,

It would appear that over the years you have had several "issues" on here and the OMB and those I have seen all have the same root cause...posts by you that most people consider offensive, inappropriate or abusive. These posts have no place on here or any other public forum but you react very badly to being told as much. I'll leave you to consider the most likely common denominator in all these cases.

And as for those needing to look at themselves in the mirror...

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

I'll be at Norwich v Blackburn .. on 17:34 - Nov 19 with 403 viewsWessiehomesPete

I'll be at Norwich v Blackburn .. on 15:36 - Nov 19 by Leadbelly

Well said.

Pete,

It would appear that over the years you have had several "issues" on here and the OMB and those I have seen all have the same root cause...posts by you that most people consider offensive, inappropriate or abusive. These posts have no place on here or any other public forum but you react very badly to being told as much. I'll leave you to consider the most likely common denominator in all these cases.

And as for those needing to look at themselves in the mirror...

Thank you, Leadbelly.

Mate, this era started with the passing via cancer of my beloved Martha two years ago.

Am I attending Nodge v Blackburn? .. No.

But there are peeps on the OMB that pretty much threatened my life. *Effing hooligans*

That's why I decided to stay in Norwich instead of Colchester in March.

Some of those idiots know exactly where I stay in Colchester. A few idiots said I know where you stay. I'll find you. *well, that does require a coppers because I know who some of them live*

This board is great and I'm proud to be a U's big fan.

I hadn't posted on the OMB in like 4 years. That's a disgusting bunch who for various reasons hate me down to the bone.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 17:37]
Login to get fewer ads

I'll be at Norwich v Blackburn .. on 23:57 - Nov 19 with 361 viewsWessiehomesPete

MFB can take over the Happy Cup PL. I don't care anymore. Daniel needs to ask me again to return.

Ciao.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 23:58]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024